You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ashten

• "ashten" started this thread

Reg: Feb 5th 2008

Children: None

Tuesday, February 5th 2008, 4:11pm

CARE Manchester

Hi, I'm paying for my IVF treatment and will be going toe CARE in Manchester for harvest and transfer etc. Has anyone been there?. What was your experience? ?(
Ashten

Miss Ed

Reg: Jan 28th 2008

Tuesday, February 5th 2008, 4:47pm

:hi: Ashten and welcome to :FZ:

I went to CARE in Manchester - well I had part of the treatment at their satellite centre but went to Manchester for EC and ET. I found them to be great - organised, helpful, caring..... and everything went dead smoothly bearing in mind it was my first time. I can't think of one bad thing to say about them.

I didn't get a BFP :sadface: but was recommended there by two friends who both got BFPs first time.

When I rang this morning to tell them my result they seemed geninely gutted and have sorted me a review appnt already.

Hope this helps hun :goodluck:
me 33 :heart: dp 27
TTC since May 2006
Male factor infertility
Ist IVF/ICSI January 2008 - :BFN:
2nd ICSI April 2008 :BFP:- lost at 5 weeks :bawl:
3rd ICSI September 2008 - :BFN:

Jan 09 - wowser - natural :BFP: :weehee:

Miss Ed

Reg: Jan 28th 2008

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 10:11am

CARE Manchester/Bolton

hi everyone, thought I would add my two pennies here...

I posted about my clinic yesterday following a question... i think they're great. You can sign up at the Manchester clinic exclusively or attend the satellite clinic in Bolton for consultation and monitoring (all scans etc) then just go to Manchester for EC and ET.

Ive just had ICSI for the first time and found it went really smoothly - although I seem to be on a very short protocol that no one else on here has heard of! Less than 2 weeks of drugs - that's it.

Although I got a BFN - it had all gone so smoothly it would have been too good to be true i think to get a BFP first time - I have no issue with this clinic - everyone I met was lovely and I had two phone calls from them yesterday to talk about the result.

I'm heading back for a review appnt in a couple of weeks so watch this space xx
me 33 :heart: dp 27
TTC since May 2006
Male factor infertility
Ist IVF/ICSI January 2008 - :BFN:
2nd ICSI April 2008 :BFP:- lost at 5 weeks :bawl:
3rd ICSI September 2008 - :BFN:

Jan 09 - wowser - natural :BFP: :weehee:

Reg: Jul 17th 2007

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 11:30am

RE: CARE Manchester/Bolton

Hi there

I am hopefully starting treatment at Care Manchester within the next month...

So far i have found them to be very professional, extremely courteous and really helpful....

We arrived for our first appointment 3 hours early....(mostly because i can be a div sometimes, but the other reason my DH hates to be late, so he made sure we left in loads of time). Anyway, they did their utmost to ensure we didnt have to wait the 3 hours before having our appointment. We were seen more or less within 45 mins and all our other appointments were brought forward. They kept us calm through out.

Our second appointment, again fairly similar. Arrived far too early... (there's a trend here, isnt there).... So DH had to go and do his deed and then i had to go for Vaginal Scan. The actual consultant carried this out and again i said, i'll see you again in an hour and a half... He said "oh no, we'll do it now, save you waiting"....He was terrific... Made jokes, kept it quite light but explained everything throughly. So although he had to give us bad news, we didnt really take it as such. He put our minds at rest and assured us that they would look after us as much as they could.

I then got a phonecall a week or so later, explaining that results from blood tests etc were all back but unfortunately the nurse had forgotten to take a Rubella one. So, they made an emergency apptm for me and again was out the door before my appointment was due to start.

I have spoken to a number of people from there on the phone and they've always been great.

They were recommended to me by a nurse at the hospital i was attending for my Infertility. So far, so good is all i can say.

Sorry, ive waffled on...BUT thought it might help someone looking for clinics.

x
me 38 DH 45 - unexplained infertility and ttc for 4 years ,Mar 07 -Missed m/c
4 attempts at Clomid - BFN (Jun , Jul, Aug, and Nov 07)

Apr 08 - ICSI - BFN
Oct 08 - ICSI - BFP

Baby boys born on 29-May-09

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Claddagh" (Feb 6th 2008, 11:31am)

Reg: Jul 4th 2006

Friday, February 8th 2008, 3:36pm

We had out first DIUI at CARE in October 2006. We saw Mr Atkinson who was very nice and gave us good information.

On the day I was actually basted I saw a different chap and I asked him the script on work etc as to do I stay off be normal? He said there are millions of women who carry on working as normal and they don't know they are pg! I thought sure there are but they've not paid £1500 for the chance to get pg and they can try again next month! That comment just pixxed me off a bit. :angry:

Apart from him, the others were lovely and kept in touch as much as possible and always answered my many questions! Ended ina BFN :tears: but that's not their fault.

Good luck in your tx

Susie x

Me 39+3 ok
DH 39 Azoospermia
3xDIUI all BFN
Plan B AI known donor, 4 x BFN :tears:
:BFP: 22 March 2008! happydance :sticky:please

Hope

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Monday, February 18th 2008, 6:59am

Thank you both so much for your posts. We are waiting to be seen at NHS hospital as DH's SA results both showed very low count and motility. We are looking into private tx. Care at Manc/Bolton was top of my list and seeing your great feedback has really reassured me that this is the way for us to go. Lots of luck and love to you both.

xxxx

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Monday, February 18th 2008, 12:57pm

hi

I am using Care clinic in sheffield and really liked the doctor, the nurses and staff seemed friendly and tried to keep things light.

Was very nervous but starting IVF this month and think I will be able to ask them whatever I need to.

BG
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

Reg: Feb 23rd 2008

Children: Little boy called jack xx

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 2:19pm

CARE, Manchester

Hi all how is everyone

At the moment i am at st marys in Manchester but i am considering moving to CARE in manchester as i have heard they have better stastics and i was wondering if any one is there and what outcomes and experience of care they have received.

Many thanks zoe

xxxx

me - 29
DH - 35

1st icsi- April 2008 - BFN
1st FET - August 2008 - BFP - M/C October 2008

Natural :BFP: 5/7/2009

7 Week Scan 23/07/2009 - [zx076] seen
10 week scan [zx076] seen
20 week scan - 20/10/09 bab22

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 2:23pm

Hey Zoe
Im under Care at Manchester...
Im in my 2WW at the minute.

They've been great so far... PM me if you need any info.

x

Apr 08 - ICSI - BFN
Oct 08 - ICSI - BFP

becks

Reg: Apr 17th 2008

Children: DH has 2 teenage daughters

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 11:28am

Hi Zoe

I'm at MFS - mainly because their website was easily found and navigable! When I questioned the fact that their results weren't as good as Care's, they said it was because Care are more selective about who they will treat - ie only treating those who are more likely to conceive.

I had some complaints with MFS in the early days because I felt the communication wasn't brilliant - turned out they had our address wrong(!) but since treatment has started we have been really well looked after by the nurses.

All the best with whatever you decide.

xx
Ist ICSI Apr 08 - :BFP:
M/C at 11wks :sadface:
FET Apr 09 - :BFN:
FET May 09 - :BFP:

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: Daughter born Dec 05 thru DIUI

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 8:13pm

Hi Zoe,

I am currently at CARE Manchester. Just had IUI yesterday and on 2WW. However 3 years ago we conceived our daughter through CARE. We were given an 8% chance but it worked first time. This was for natural cycle IUI with donor sperm. Obviously no complaints there! This time I'm happy with them so far, although I do find you have to ask them questions, rather than them telling you (unless they're just assuming I know already from last time). We've been using the Bolton satelite for scans and bloods, and the nurses there are lovely. Also had our consultation with Mr Willets who was very nice and took lots of time over it. At Manchester we've been inseminated both times by Mr Patel, who is nice too. I've also had some dealings with the embryologists around getting sperm from the same donor, and they've been extremely helpful. I would definately recommend them.

Good luck with whatever you decide,

Best wishes,

CherryChoc

PS don't live a million miles from you!

2xDIUI(nat cyc)Apr&May08
DIUI(Clom)Jul08
DIUI(Clom, Oest & Prog)Sep08
DIVF/ICSI Mar09
FER Dec09
IUIApr10 - BFN

Reg: Feb 23rd 2008

Children: Little boy called jack xx

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 8:56pm

Hi i hope you dont mind me askin but are you private or nhs?
Also what do you mean by satalite in bolton?

Where are you from.

love zoe

xxxx

me - 29
DH - 35

1st icsi- April 2008 - BFN
1st FET - August 2008 - BFP - M/C October 2008

Natural :BFP: 5/7/2009

7 Week Scan 23/07/2009 - [zx076] seen
10 week scan [zx076] seen
20 week scan - 20/10/09 bab22

Monday, April 28th 2008, 9:16am

Zoe - i am private....I do not qualify for NHS as my DH has a daughter from a previous marriage....

Good luck with your decision

x

Apr 08 - ICSI - BFN
Oct 08 - ICSI - BFP

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: Daughter born Dec 05 thru DIUI

Tuesday, April 29th 2008, 9:47pm

Hi Zoe,

We are private. Wouldn't qualify for NHS as have DD. Went private last time anyway as NHS waiting list (18 months) seemed like an eternity.

Care have a satelite centre in Bolton (nr the Rebok stadium) (the Beaumont hospital) where you can have your scans and bloods done. They're not licenced for treatments so you have to go to Manchester for them. Also you can see the consultant in Bolton if you want. It's really handy.

Good luck with your decision

Cherry Choc

2xDIUI(nat cyc)Apr&May08
DIUI(Clom)Jul08
DIUI(Clom, Oest & Prog)Sep08
DIVF/ICSI Mar09
FER Dec09
IUIApr10 - BFN

H&V

Reg: Aug 4th 2009

Tuesday, August 4th 2009, 11:06pm

Novice

Hi,

I am just starting out on my journey to become a parent and don't really know where to start.

I am a lesbian in a same-sex civil partnership and we want to try and conceive via DI.

Would people recommend I speak to my GP first or go straight to a Care?

Their Fee schedule is a bit confusing, as although the cost is not an issue now that we have decided to do this, I don't really know what is required.

Any advice would be warmly received :smile:

Hxxxx

Reg: Jul 27th 2009

Children: Care

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 12:48pm

Hiya H & V

Welcome to the wonderful world of IVF. If I was you I think my first port of call would be my GP. Im sure they will point you in the right direction and advise if its ok to go straight to Care or they may refer you.
I hope your ivf journey is a successful one.

Luv Ruby x

ivy

Ace

Reg: Sep 20th 2009

Children: Zara Ellis

Saturday, November 7th 2009, 9:48pm

patient info evening

hi all,

thought that some of you might find this useful, go to this link

http://www.carefertility.com/care-fertil…/par-manchester
First IVF - March 2010 :BFP:

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 10th 2009

Children: Approved to adopt January 2012

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 4:06pm

Treatment at CARE Manchester via St Mary's

:happy:

DH and I had our first appointment at Manchester CARE 3 weeks ago. We're having our treatment there due to the refurb at SM's. Had nothing but problems with SM's so were worried CARE would be the same. How wrong could we be! CARE are absolutely fabulous. One of my concerns was that we would be looked down on, being NHS patients, but the staff were amazing. They were friendly, informative, let us take all the time we needed to make sure that we were comfortable with the injections and treatment plan and listened to all our worries. The difference between the two hospitals was instantly obvious - SM's was dark, dismal, quite dirty - CARE was pristine, bright, airy and the staff had a way of putting us completely at ease. I had absolutely no faith in SM's, but the exact opposite can be said of CARE, I trust them implicitly. So far I don't have a bad thing to say about CARE, they've been great. Been doing the Suprecur injections now for 11 days, and have our scan on Monday 16th Nov, so have everything crossed that things will be as they should be and we can start on the next injections. Praying for the news we want just before Christmas so that we can give parents/siblings an extra special Christmas present.

ama29

Reg: Jan 31st 2009

Children: DD1 - 14, DD2 born Feb 09 after IVF

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 9:52pm

I had IVF at CARE Manchester in May last year (using their satellite clinic in Bolton for scans and bloods) and we got a BFP on our 1st attempt!! :D

As we still have 9 frozen embryos we are hoping to start FET in January, again at CARE. I have found them to be fantastic - very professional and helpful, in fact nothing seems to be too much trouble. Whenever I have called with any questions someone has called me back quickly if they haven't been able to answer straight away. I was on a short protocol which meant i didn't need to DR and I think I only injected for 3 weeks - it was only about 5 weeks from starting treatment to getting my BFP!

I'd recommed them to anyone, and just hope everything goes as well this time xfingers x
ama29

Me 32 DP 33
PCOS and blocked tubes

kim

Ace

Reg: Feb 6th 2008

Friday, January 15th 2010, 6:38pm

Hi All
Im thinking of going to care for my next txt,we are going to have a batch of tests done first ,has anyone else had level one tests before and what are they? sorry if this question sounds silly.

April 08 - :BFN
August 08 - :BFN
January 09 - :BFN

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Trying very hard

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 7:57pm

How many embies?

Hello fellow CARE Manchester girls!

I am hoping to start ICSI at CARE in July/August and have been told by a few people that they will only put 1 embie back in!! I always that that I would have had 2 put back in and feel a bit gutted about this. Is this true? Has anybody had any recent experience of ET at CARE? I am 25 and it will be my first cycle!

Any help much appreciated

xxx

5 cycles (3 xICSI, 2 x FET) All BFN
3 x cycles (2 x ICSI, 1 x FET) with basic immunes-All BFN
First appointment with Dr Gorgy-2nd April 2013-discussed another cycle using LIT and Humira. More tests done...awaiting results.

RosB

Ace

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: Twin boys conceived on 3rd ICSI attempt

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 8:21pm

Hi Gemma

I am not actually sure of CARE's policy but I know that they are trying to reduce the number of multiple births. However I am 37 and they let me put 2 blastocyst embryos back in without any questions - maybe because of my age. I would add that I am now pregnant with twins so if that is not something you want then do think carefully if you are given the option!

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 10:01pm

Hi Ros

Thank you so much for replying to me!
Congratulations on your BFP! and twins!! WOW! You must be over the moon!
Yes, twins are exactly what I do want, and what I have always imagined having, that is why I feel really gutted at the prospect of them only putting one back! I know the risks that come with it, and also know the big possibility that none will even take, but I just really want two putting back in!
I am concerned that they will say only one because of my age, but if thats the case there is not a lot I can do I suppose!

xxx

First appointment with Dr Gorgy-2nd April 2013-discussed another cycle using LIT and Humira. More tests done...awaiting results.

Saturday, May 1st 2010, 10:41am

Just wanted to confirm, incase anybody else is wondering about how many embies can be transferred, that I asked the embryologist at CARE yesterday and she said more than likely I can only have 1 put back, BUT you can always try and put forward a case as to why you want more putting back!

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 1st 2010, 3:54pm

:hi: Gemma. DH and I are about to start our second cycle at CARE Manchester, and they are absolutely fantastic. I had lots of problems with the first cycle and they made a point of saying that their duty of care is to the mother not the embys and they will only do what is best for us.

I also had two blasts put back in without question, but again, I am 37 so that may have something to do with it. The head nurse Sue is great to talk to if you have any queries or worries as is Mr Sedler (don't know which of the Docs you're under).

All I would say is to trust that they will do what is best for you. DH and I were so happy with them that we badgered our PCT to let us go back there for all further treatment on the NHS, and, xfingers we won't need to, but if we are unfortunate to have 3 failed cycles, we will def be continuing with CARE if we become private patients.

:goodluck: with your cycle, and we may even meet at the clinic :xxx3:

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 12:54pm

Hi Demi

Yes they are fantastic! We are under Dr Low, and have found him to be very thorough and very helpful and approachable!! It was him that suggested DH did a MERC test, so it is down to him that we now have our 10 [zx151] in the freezer, as otherwise we would still be going down the donor route!

How did you get on with getting the PCT to transfer your NHS funds to CARE? I have a feeling we may be under the same PCT? Blackburn with Darwen? We have just had our GP request that we can have ours transferred to CARE, so xfingers it will all go through!!!

I wish you lots of luck for your upcoming cycle!!! xxx

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 5:56pm

:thanx: Gemma, you too.

I'll send a Pm about the pct and hopefully you'll be ble to get NHS funding transferred. I think it's very important to trust the people who are doing the treatment. The girl from the pct is lovely too and really fights your corner with the panel so :goodluck: . Speak to you soon :xxx3:

leanne1

Reg: Apr 7th 2010

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 8:53am

hi i am currently at manchester care on the egg donation scheme which gives me low cost ivf . I am a bit upset with the way ive been treated have found them at times rude and feel like i am putting them out by asking them questions . I am currently dr ing and am on day 9 of them injections . I got my drugs delivered to my house and got no instrutions or nothing to show me what to do after ringing clinic upset they then told me that i needed an injection teach ??? no one had mentioned that to me at all . bearing in mind that i have only had one consulation that lasted 20 mins and one counselling which was 10 mins long .No one had showed me how to do anything just sent me a plan out they now does not correspond with what i actually have to do .I am now hoping that i got the unknowing part done and i am clear from now on . Maybe its because i on the low cost plan but at end of day still costing me £1150 just feel like i am putting them out so tend to find things out myself which could lways be wrong . sorry if i am going on just really downhearted about the whole thing now .

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 11:57am

:hi: Leanne,
I'm so sorry to hear theat you've been made to feel like this. They're usually spot on and really friendly. DH and I were sent to Manchester CARE by St Marys NHS hospital, because their unit was closed for a refurb. We were worried that we'd be treated differently because we weren't private patients, but they couldn't have been better. If you can, give them a call and ask to speak to Sue, the head of nursing. She's absolutely brilliant and we found that nothing was too much troible for her. I have to admit though that when my drugs arrived initially, I had to ring them because it wasn't clear what should be going in the fridge, and like you, I had no idea how to do the injections. We got an appointment really quickly, and Jo was the nurse who went through everything with us. She knew we were nervous and really took her time with us, letting us practice as many times as we wanted. I found that appointment very overwhelming, because it suddenly seemed so real and the needles were scary. :scared: When it came to my first injection, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, so DH had to take over. I felt really silly after though, as after the initial slight scratch I felt nothing, and DH actually laughed at me after a few minutes and said "you can open your eyes now and pull your top down, I finished ages ago". He soon shut up though when I threatened to stick one in him lmao

Don't ever feel like you're putting anyone out, or that you can't come on here to ask a question,or even to have a little rant if you want, we're always here for you. I've found the support on here invaluable and don't know how I would have coped without all my friends on her at times.

Give Sue a call, and don't be afraid to tell her how you're feeling, she'll probably be mortified to know they've made you feel like this.

:goodluck: Hun, and like I say, we're always here for you blowkiss

leanne1

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 7:25pm

thanks demi for your support .and i am glad that you found care really good for you . If i wasnt so far into it i would of pulled out honestly was really upset about it all . :bawl: :bawl: I am going to see how the next few appointment go . But the way i feel now about them i would never use them again . might think about ringing sue ????? thanksxx

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Friday, May 7th 2010, 10:43pm

Ah Leanne, I wish there was something I could say/do to help :sadface: I'm really annoyed for you that they've made you feel like this, it's not on :cross:

Did you give Sue a call? She really is lovely, and won't be at all cross with you or feel like you're putting her out. She'll most probably put a bomb up someones backside there!!

I hope things improve for you hun. If they make me feel like that on Tuesday, they'll get told :handbags: This is a hard enough journey without being made to feel the way you have. Big :hugs: :hugs: to you hun,and I really hope things improve :xxx3:

leanne1

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 7:53pm

hi demi just thought id let you know things aint gone much better at all in fact worse. went on tuesday to see if i was dr ( which i am ) . but as i am egg sharing too i have to wait for my receipent to,be dr too which she not but never mind . i told them that i wouldnt have enough buresenlin to last me , the nurse t told that i would and not to worry . so after the nurse told me this i thought that i would be back there soon, and they sent me home and told me too wait for a phonecall later in the afternoon . which i never recieved !!!! so after no phonecall i was worried not sure whether to start my stimms or not , so rang the out of hours number spoke to a nurse who was lovely she told me to continue with just the bursenlin and she would let me know next day . she did get in touch next day and informed me that my receipent wasnt ready and that they was bringing her in on monday for a scan i informed her that a didnt have enough bursenlin and she told me to collect some from clinic but as i live over an hour away it was hard to try and fit it in between work and so on so she said she would get in delivered on friday !!!!!! didnt arrive !!!!!! rang clinic again friday night to see what the hell was going on but they didnt know . so on my way too work this mornin i get a phone call from sue !! yes sue !!! she told me i would have to go get it because she didnt know what had happened . took the mornin off work and went to get them . it such a good job ive got a good boss . sue was lovely and very helpful i told her about you telling me too ring her and think she was touched .. sorry for going on but things dont seem to be getting any better with them just worse . hope you ok anyway and are getting ready for your go xx

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 24th 2010, 1:16pm

Hi. First of all I'm really glad you got to speak to Sue. Did you tell her how they've been making you feel? I hope so, as I'm pretty sure that she'll keep an eye on how you're treated from her-on-in. I know that when we were there the other week, the doc told us that they are absolutely mowed out at the moment, but that's no excuse to leave you feeling the way you are. To be honest, when he said it I was surprised, because other than us there was only one other couple in the waiting room. It may have been that they had a lot in the EC/ET waiting room, but there were a lot of staff just sauntering around the place, and at least 2 of the sonographers were stood at eh desk having a natter. I can't believe they made you drive all the way over there. We have the same problem, we're a good hour away, and I don't think they realise that it's not just a cases of popping over there when it's a good 2 hour round trip! Where do you live? We're in Blackburn.

leanne1

Monday, May 24th 2010, 2:32pm

hi demi , we live in birkenhead so about an hour and half away ! maybe they should take on so many cases then if they mowed ??? i think it all about the money with them !!! again i am waiting for a phonecall this mornin ?? it is now half 2 but dont expect anything else . they have got till friday to get in touvh if they dont then i am stopping doing it !!! it to hard especially when they dont seem to care .

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 24th 2010, 5:16pm

Oh not again!!!! I am so bloody angry for you :hairout It's just not on. Please give Sue a ring and tell her how you're feeling. It would be awful if their incompetence/lack of care makes you pull out. This is ridiculous, it's stressful enough without all this s**t. Give them a ring and tell them what you think hun, it's just not on. If they say they're going to ring you then that's what they should do. Did they even tell you what time the recipients was going for the scan today? It's making my blood boil. They can't keep you hanging like this. I've never been one for making a noise, but where this is concerned I think you have to. Keep nagging them so they can't forget you. If they treat us this shoddily when we start, they be getting told. I hope the call comes hun, I've been thinking about you, and am now really worried about you. Sending you lots of big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :xxx3:

leanne1

Monday, May 31st 2010, 8:05am

[zx050] :happy: hi demi sorry havent been on for a while been a bit down !!! anyway they rang around 4ish so a long day wait , the receipent was ready so started my stimms I am going tfor my scan this morning to see how my eggs are going hope i have enough to collect but hey at last i can see an end :happy: thanks for your concern demi . I havent spoke to the clinic since last monday cant bring myself to ring them just get myself upset and angry . Well we will see how it goes today .but reckon that i am defo putting a complaint in :cross: will let you know how it goes . Really hope you have a better experience than me take care xxxxxxx and again thanks .

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 31st 2010, 10:43am

Keeping xfingers for yout oday hun, I hope everything is looking good and you can head to EC very soon. Get them told! I'll be thinking about you all day, please let me know how you've got on blowkiss

leanne1

Monday, May 31st 2010, 3:51pm

hi demi , ive got ten big follies and 4 small so they keeping me going on stimms till wednesday and increase them slightly !! Sue was there and yet again she lovely , she said that it all looked good so far ,so will no more wednesday ,but feeling as bit happier about it now as it looks good xxxx thanks for the fingers crossed defo helped i reckon xxx smile2

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 31st 2010, 5:30pm

She is great, glad you saw her. What time are you there on Wednesday? I'm going over for my blood test in the afternoon xxx

leanne1

Monday, May 31st 2010, 5:32pm

hi my appointment is half ten xx

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 31st 2010, 5:47pm

Oh that's a shame, we're not there until 2, it would've been great to have met you xxx

leanne1

Monday, May 31st 2010, 5:56pm

yep sure would of been!!! oh well u got any more appointments booked ??? i probs will be there most of week on and off?

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, May 31st 2010, 6:01pm

Not got anything booked, and unless something else comes up, I'm guessing that our next appointment will be our scan 5/6 days into injections. Getting nervously giddy about it now. Let me know how you're getting on though hun, I'd really love to hear that you've got your BFP in a couple of weeks xxx

leanne1

Monday, May 31st 2010, 6:05pm

arhhh well good luck to you !!! fingers crossed it goes so fast! be thinking of you all the luck in the world xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

leanne1

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 9:05pm

hi demi hope blood tests went ok ? i went today at half ten to be told that i wasnt booked in today and appointment was tomoz what a joke ??? she defo toldm wednesday thought it could of just been me but even my daughter said that she defo said wednesday, they said they would scan me anyway didint say much during scan told us to wait in the waiting room which we did ,a nurse came in twenty mins after walked in and told us we got another appointment friday !! and that was that .She was so rude never said goodbye or nothing said that then walked away . So demi i none the wiser havent a clue what the hell is going on , dont no how many follies i had whether they were any good or what ????? so far its cost me 60 in petrol and too much time of work !!!

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 9:40pm

I just can't get over the way they are treating you, it's ridiculous!!! I wonder why they sent you back to the waiting room? They normally tell us as they're doing the scan don't they. I know when we were there, one of the nurses seemed to have a bug up her ass, just glad she wasn't dealing with us! I hope they give you some answers on Friday hun. If the same thing happens, just go to the desk and ask to speak to someone in charge. You need to know where it is you're up to, it's ridiculous!!!!
I know what you mean about the petrol situation. DH and I have a 2.5hour round trip for the sake of a 5 minute appointment, and our car eats petrol for fun!! Where is it that you're coming from? I'm sure you've already told me, but I have a memory like a goldfish these days!! :snigger:

leanne1

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 9:46pm

yep me too !!! birkenhead ! do you no it ?? you got a facebook ??

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 9:52pm

I do, used to come over that way a lot with work, many years ago.

I am on FB, I'll pm you my details :xxx3:

chatterbox

Megastar

Reg: Nov 30th 2007

Children: Two heaven sent miracles!

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 7:33pm

Anyone had Immune protocol at CARE Manchester? :D

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr
peritoneal mesothelioma, cystectomy 97 & 00
peritonectomy, lost both tubes & most of left ovary Aug 07

Dec 07 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk
July 08 BFN
Dec 08 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk

July 09 BFN
Nov 09 BFP 2 x sacs 1 b/o 1 no hrtbt m/c 9.2wk
May10 BFP at 8+4 m/mc @10wk scan ERPC

Found: High NK cells, DQ Alpha match, LAD neg & PAI-1 pos...

NOV 2010 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :girl: born 25/8/11

OCT 2012 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :boy: born 24/6/13

Demi

Star

United Kingdom

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 12:42pm

I'm going in 3 weeks for my review appointment and am hoping that I'll be starting one soon. I know BraveGirl has just had success through one of their other sites though, and am sure they wil follow the same standards xxx

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

6 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE