You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 133 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "angels&babies" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Wednesday, March 26th 2008, 9:51am

AMH QUESTIONS

Hi there,

I have looked all over the place for this information and have been unable to find it so wondered if anyone could help.

I am currently waiting for AF so we can start our first ICSI treatment and so far have been going backwards and forwards to centre for tests.
3 weeks ago, I had an AMH level done and got the results yesterday. They said it was a predictor to how potentially effective the process may be and I was told they predict that they may get 8-10 eggs from retrieval.

My level was 6.5 and I was told that levels ranged between 5 and 15 but know little of the significance of this.

I have read up on what it is - Anti-Mullerian Hormone and read afew research papers but nothing really explains the significance of the actual levels.

Any information would be greatly received, ?(

Thanks,

angels&babies,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, March 26th 2008, 10:40am

hiya

i should get my results soon and i believe it can be measured in different ways

some are measure using pmo/l.

if your clinic say 5 to 15 i think this is measure in a different way, not 100% sure though
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Thursday, March 27th 2008, 11:36pm

My AMH was 16.8 and I was told that they were looking for anything from 15 and above. I am 31 and I was told that this is average/normal. They said it was a more accurate predictor of ovarian reserve than FSH levels on its own but they told me my FSH levels too and said that although its not brilliant (6.6) it is average for my age.

I hand have no idea what a good level is, i.e. what is the top measurement is.

I am sorry if this has caused you more confusion.

Good luck with ICSI!

First Scan Date: 22 May 08

Second Scan: 10 June 08

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Friday, March 28th 2008, 10:48am

different labs/clinic will have different NORMAL ranges, so pleased remember that somethings the interent can no give you the answers your con did
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Welshbird

Megastar

• "Welshbird" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 8th 2008

Monday, September 29th 2008, 12:41pm

AMH Levels

Hi Ladies,

Im getting ready to start another round of ivf and had a AMH blood test done with my clinic, which came back at a result of 13.5 .... when i have looked online to see about levels, it said that they look for colour codes - red, amber and green .... green = normal, amber = just on level and red = very high ..... so why has my level come back at 13.5????

Anyone know anything about these levels ???

Thanks in advance .... xxxxx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 133 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE