You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "qwerty" started this thread

Reg: Oct 26th 2007

Children: One very beautiful daughter!

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 3:59pm

I chose to be sedated and not gave the GA as I didn't like the idea of being totally asleep and it is a far more complex process. I was given some drugs through the back of the hand and I was awake through it all, but very drugged! I am pretty sure I remember the whole thing, and I remember it being a bit uncomfortable, but not painful. The drugs wore off after a couple of hours and off I went!

TBH I think the more painful part is a day or so after the EC where it hurts to walk. But they give you codeine for that!

Good luck hun

ICSI March 2008 BFP, then early m/c, Natural BFP May 2008, m/c at 6 weeks
Natural :BFP: 08/08/08!!!

kanga

Reg: Oct 30th 2008

Children: Burton BCRM

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 4:30pm

HI agian calypso. ET is usually couple of days later. i had EC on a mon and ET on the wed. I was only sedated not put to sleep, just fell asleep. out in recovery room in 10 mins, BF then came back from doing his bit after a few seconds. i didnt think i had had it done yet. tell DH the money will be worth it, keep thinking possitive thoughts xx take care and really try to relax xx

Reg: Jul 23rd 2008

Children: Fingers crossed

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 5:05pm

If you don't have many embies to choose from, you will probably do a day 2 transfer (2 days after EC).
If you have a few to choose between, the clinic will opt for day 3.
If you have lots of good looking ones, the clinic may advise you wait til day 5 so they can watch them get as far as blastocyst stage and pick the best.

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 8:32pm

i have had 3 egg collection and each one was different yet not painful, i had sedation

you could call your clinic and ask them what day transfer they do routinely
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Calypso

Superstar

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 10:27pm

I didn't get my e-mail alerts to tell me people had responded to this thread! Thanks so much girls! DH and I understand things alot better because of you guys! Let's hope it's a long wait then, if that means lots of embs!!!! : :thanx:

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning how to dance in the rain

Jan 08 Fibroid removed. May 08 IUI - BFN :sadface:
Nov 08 IVF 7 eggs (just one fertilised :sadface: - BFN
May 09 ICSI 1 - 7 eggs (two fertilised) BFN :sadface:
Aug 09 Another fibroid removed
Nov 09 ICSI 2 - 1 mature egg (it fertilised) BFN :sadface:

My journey is now over

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Calypso" (Nov 9th 2008, 10:28pm)

Kimmy

Superstar

Reg: Feb 9th 2008

Children: no children

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 10:49pm

:hi: there calypso,
i had the same regime as you.......buserelin in the morning and gonal f n the evening.

E/C i had with sedation and didnt feel a thing. dont worry oyull be fine
xfingers for you xxxxxxxxxx

bigkiss

1st ICSI sept 08 = :BFN:
2nd ICSI jan 09 = :BFN:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kimmy" (Nov 9th 2008, 10:49pm)

emma81

Reg: Sep 6th 2008

Children: nope

Monday, November 10th 2008, 9:56am

egg collection was quite a funny experience more than anything - i remember trying to talk but was so drugged up. I remember laughing a lot so couldn't have been bad. There were 2 moments of pain but very short! That was just when he spotted a follicle that he'd missed. I had no pain afterwards either - maybe very mild cramping a few days later but that's it.
And you're right - it's more worrying waiting to hear how many eggs they get, and how many, if any fertilize. Good luck!

ruthie

Superstar

• "ruthie" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Aug 31st 2008

Children: 3 angels looking after us.

Monday, November 10th 2008, 10:22am

I had sedation for EC cos that's what my clinic does. They also gave fentanyl beforehand which is a short acting morphine type drug.
It's a very strange feeling because at the time I was aware of what was happening and at some point they topped up my fentanyl as I said it was painful. I was talking and asking questions about the number of eggs and if they looked good etc.
However I know all of this because DH told me. I have no memory of it at all. The last thing I remember is lying down on the bed. Apparently the sedative is an amnesiac and makes you forget everything so even if you are a bit uncomfortable and they have to top up your pain relief you won't remember that anyway.
I would have no qualms about going through the whole thing again.
Incidentally I thought I'd be very calm about the whole thing as I'm a vet and spend my days operating so v familiar with theatres and all sorts of scary instruments. I was calm until I walked into the ward and then cried pretty much continuously until I was sedated. It was only because the nurses and doctor were so lovely that I went through with it. I found the whole thing overwhelming and scary which I didn't expect at all.
I'm only saying this because looking back I would happily do it all again and wouldn't be scared a second time. Also if you are a bit worried the nurses must be used to it because they were lovely to me.
If you get the opportunity to look round before the day it might be nice. We couldn't do that because our local hospital does all the scans etc but the EC and ET had to be done at another hospital 2 hours away and our first visit there was for EC. It would have helped me though to feeel familiar there.

Good luck!!

chatterbox

Megastar

Reg: Nov 30th 2007

Children: Two heaven sent miracles!

Monday, November 10th 2008, 12:35pm

Hi Hun!

You'll have no probs at all. You'll be out like a light for about 10 - 15 mins and then they'll wake you up. YOu'll have a cup of tea and a biccie, they make sure that you can pee ok - and then they send you home!

You might need a paracetamol or two that afternoon - and then you'll be right!

:D

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr
peritoneal mesothelioma, cystectomy 97 & 00
peritonectomy, lost both tubes & most of left ovary Aug 07

Dec 07 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk
July 08 BFN
Dec 08 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk

July 09 BFN
Nov 09 BFP 2 x sacs 1 b/o 1 no hrtbt m/c 9.2wk
May10 BFP at 8+4 m/mc @10wk scan ERPC

Found: High NK cells, DQ Alpha match, LAD neg & PAI-1 pos...

NOV 2010 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :girl: born 25/8/11

OCT 2012 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :boy: born 24/6/13

Reg: Apr 20th 2006

Children: Not Yet

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:02pm

Hi Calypso,

I hope it all goes well for you. I was buserlin and Gonal F but can't remember when I took it as it was 2 years ago now.

Please don't worry about your EC as I was only sedated but don't remember a thing - not even walking back to my rest room.

N xxxxxxxx
:BFP: :BFP:
starsmile 22/12/11 starsmile

Reg: Nov 3rd 2008

Children: Mum to Cody Charles

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 8:47pm

Great thread, I am also doing buserelin and Gonal f - starting my gonal f injections tonight! So we have really close times/dates. This is my first time doing IVF/ISCI and have already started worrying abut the EC so it was great to read everyones comments. You must let me know how your EC goes as it sounds like yours will happen a day or two ahead of mine assuming everything is on schedule! (I was also wary of the injections beforehand but they are fine, guess I am just a worrier of the unknown).

I am getting acupuncture at the moment and it is definitely helping me de-stress (DH says I have been far less grumpy of late). My acupuncturist is coming to the clinic on the day of EC to do a session beforehand, and then one afterwards. I am hoping that will also help. Interested if anyone else tried that and if it helped with pain, recovery, stress etc.

Good luck with it. I am sure we will both be fine :-)
IVF/ISCI Nov08 BFP Cody born 8/09
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

Calypso

Superstar

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 3:38pm

Thanks again everyone for your replies!

Deirdre - good luck with your tx! Let me know how it goes
!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning how to dance in the rain

Jan 08 Fibroid removed. May 08 IUI - BFN :sadface:
Nov 08 IVF 7 eggs (just one fertilised :sadface: - BFN
May 09 ICSI 1 - 7 eggs (two fertilised) BFN :sadface:
Aug 09 Another fibroid removed
Nov 09 ICSI 2 - 1 mature egg (it fertilised) BFN :sadface:

My journey is now over

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 9:22pm

what is EC like???

Im sure this question has been asked loads but im sooo nervous!! I have been to my schedule appointment today and am super excited as am starting my IVF next AF which should be around the 2nd week of december! the problem is i have a cyst on my ovary which they have just told me they are going to drain THIS FRIDAY!

they said its exactly the same procedure as EC but instead of having it done lots of times for individual follies itll just be once into this cyst then waiting a few minutes for it to drain!! :bawl:

I am really nervous now, im having midazolam sedation and they said i 'should' sleep through it but some woman do wake and find it unpleasant but brief!!!

any advice would be much appreciated!!
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

Kimmy

Superstar

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 9:35pm

my egg collection was fine, was put to sleep ( mild sedation) woke up 30 minutes later!!

had period like cramps for few days but other than that nothing bad to tell.I thought it would be alot worse put it that way!

youll be fine hunni xxxxx
bigkiss

Reg: Jul 25th 2008

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 9:55pm

Hi
Ive had a cyst drained on two occasions and egg collection once.
Think most clinics offer a choice of sedation when you are given a light anaesthetic into a needle in the back of your hand or a local anaesthetic where they freeze you inside and you are awake during the procedure.
I always chose to be put to sleep!!
I woke up back in the ward 30 mins later too. They let you come around, give you tea and toast and send you home to take it easy for rest of day.
I had a wee bit of bleeding after egg collection and had really mild cramping after that for a few hours.
So it really isnt bad at all and worth it to get rid of those pesky cysts!!

Snoops

kimtia

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Hopefully one day.......

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 10:22pm

Had it twice and don't remember a thing !!

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 10:54pm

ive had 3 ec

2 i remember nothing and one i remember everything but felt nothing

you might be a little comfy after but paracentmol should sort that
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 7:57am

They'll give you painkillers before and after so don't worry.
Good luck

Sun Flower

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 10:06am

Hi everyone
I was wondering exactly the same thing, I was going to post this questions myself.

I like to visualise things and know what is going on, I have been looking for more info on the exact procedure step by step so that i can play it in my mind and feel more comfortable about it, if that makes sense.

The fine needle which they use - does that go into your uterus and up to the ovaries? or does it go outside of the uterus to the ovaries a different way other than via the fallopian tube? sorry for all of the silly questions, Im hoping for EC at the end of Jan so any advice would be great...complete newbie at this!

sorry to crash into this thread with loads of questions gnioto, I will also do a bit of research and let you know what I find

Good luck with your cyst drain, please let us know how you get on

xxx

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 10:11am

Hi all,
EC is nothing to worry about! Maybe a few achey pokey pains afterwards, but nothing much.
Have to say, I love the drugs they give us for sedation! They give me a very pleasant head rush, as if I'd just had a sip of really nice red wine. Then I fall asleep and don't remember much. After the first EC, I woke up and couldn't stop giggling. After the second EC, I couldn't stop crying (!) I am a really unpredictable "drunk"!

WTW
xxx

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 9:47pm

aww thanks for the advice ladies :D :D

SF they said they use the internal scanner (ultrasound) which i have had before and is fine. they then line that up in front of the follicle then run the needle along side and push the needle through the vaginal wall into the follicle. apparantly the ovary sits just behind??

im sure the thought of it is worse than it is (thats what im hoping anyway!) ill let you know what its like!

xxxxxx
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Sun Flower

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 9:54pm

Thanks hun
thinking of you

:goodluck:

xxx

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 8:48am

The best thing to do is relax and not do like I do- fight the sedation.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Reg: Nov 27th 2008

Children: GRI

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 3:36pm

RE: what is EC like???

Hi,
Just wanted to say that I had ec and i can remember being in the theatre, i remember getting my sedation, and apart from that, it was really just like lying there talking - ALOT!!!
Apparently i didnt shut up and yapped on about my parrots and was givng the nurse recipes. :happy:

I dont remember any pain and everything is just a big blur.
i honestly wasnt aware of any pain or even discomfort.

Good luck. Im sure you will be fine.
Ameena

Friday, December 19th 2008, 7:22am

thanks hun, im so nervous this morning! wish i could just wind the clock forward 4 hours!!

see you on the other side..................
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Friday, December 19th 2008, 8:00pm

well all done! im a bit sore and still feeling all dopey! it was absolutely fine! i remember it hurt and there were tears rolling down my face but i have no memory of the pain!!

those drugs are fab! i will try not to get to stressed at EC now! they drained 160mls off and i have now had my dates! if no af by first week of january have to start provera which gives me an EC/ET the last week of feb! i think af will come though so it may be sooner! drugs are coming in the next few days so yay!

thanks for your support xxxx
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Reg: Nov 27th 2008

Children: GRI

Friday, December 19th 2008, 8:19pm

Well Done.

Glad it all went well and hope your treatment starts soon.

Look after yourself.
Ameena

Reg: Nov 23rd 2008

Children: Hewitt

Friday, December 19th 2008, 10:40pm

Glad all went ok for you.

I was really nervous for my EC but when I got there they gave me two injections in my hand, first made me feel a bit p*ssed (which was great!) then the second one I remember thinking, this isnt going to work...then the next thing I was awake! they said i'd been talking about stuff, but I don't have a clue if it's true or not, I thought I was asleep!! :snigger:

xxx

rosy30

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Hammersmith

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 10:03am

EC tomorrow

Hi All,

EC is tomorrow and I am a bit anxious. :( I am at Hammersmith hospital and was wondering can I opt for general aesthesis?

When will I know how many eggs fetilized? Also after how many days ET taks place? ?(

Please help....

Thanks
Rosy

Michelle

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 10:12am

Hi Rosy
Have you asked the other ladies who are having tx at Hammersmith? The thread can be found here IVF Hammersmith, London

As for finding out about fertilisation - you will normally be asked to phone the clinic the morning after EC and they will tell you and then discuss the options for ET.
ET may be two or three days after EC or they may take your embryos to blastocyst stage (day five) depending on the quality and quantity.

Hope this helps, good luck!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

rosy30

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 10:18am

Thanks Michelle. :thanx:

I will check under IVF hammersmith link.

Rosy..
xx

Kimmy

Superstar

Friday, March 6th 2009, 1:12pm

:goodluck: for today hun - hope you get lots of nice eggies xxxxx

bigkiss babydust

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, March 6th 2009, 6:09pm

Good Luck and don't worry
:xxx:

rosy30

Friday, March 6th 2009, 6:29pm

Thanks a ton girls.

Just back from EC and guess what all the wishes have worked happydance
..got 12 eggies :)

A bit sore now but rest is fine..

Love ya all
xx

Reg: Mar 13th 2009

Children: Hoping for a miracle.....please

Friday, March 13th 2009, 5:21pm

EC booked for Monday - eeekkk

been to LWC today and my 5 follies are ready - take the booser drug on saturday night then in at 9am on Monday - all very exciting

could someone let me know what to expect with the egg collection & transfer - its my first IVF cycle

cc

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Friday, March 13th 2009, 6:39pm

RE: EC booked for Monday - eeekkk

hi nix,

Sorry i dont know the answer but iam sure someone will help you out. I have my first egg collection on tuesday too.

Good luck let us know how you get on xx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Jo101

Star

Reg: Mar 18th 2008

Children: None yet

Friday, March 13th 2009, 7:36pm

Well I had mine under general and felt totally fine after it. A bit tender like period pains but that was it. I only had 4 eggs collected so I guess that has a bearing on things.

Best of luck,

Jo x

2nd IVF :BFP:

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Friday, March 13th 2009, 7:53pm

Hi I've not been through it yet but I wish you both all the best and :goodluck:

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Friday, March 13th 2009, 8:06pm

Hi Nix

You will be fine, it's really not as scary as you might think. I had a sedative but I honestly can't remember a thing, had to stay for a couple of hours after and then that was it.

The clinic will probably give you some pain killers as you might be a bit sore afterwards, personally I didn't need them as it really wasn't any worse than normal AF pains.

Just take it easy for a day or so after and :goodluck: with it all! How exciting!

:goodluck: to you too Chalmers!

Love Gracie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

chalmers206

Superstar

Friday, March 13th 2009, 9:27pm

HI GRACIE,

thanks i am sure we will be fine hopefully xx

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Friday, March 13th 2009, 9:32pm

Hi Kat and Nix, bext of luck with your EC on Mon/Tue. As Gracie says, you'll probably be completely out of it for the EC and not know anything. You may be a bit sure afterwards, and rather soozy, so it's best to go home and sleep off the sedative/ anaesthetic and then take good care of yourself for a couple of days. It's a nervewracking time waiting to hear how your embryos are doing but we're here if you feel like a chat anytime so don't feel alone. Bet of luck and babydust to you both x
p.s. keep drinking that water, it's very good for you :)

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Friday, March 13th 2009, 10:33pm

Hi Nix,
I had an EC at the LWC last year.
The staff there are really lovely, they give you nice drugs so you won't remember much, and I didn't have any pain whatsoever.
Was there anything in particular you were worried about?
wtw
xxx

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

chatterbox

Megastar

Reg: Nov 30th 2007

Children: Two heaven sent miracles!

Friday, March 13th 2009, 11:25pm

Hi Nix

i've always found it quite a pleasant experience! I love the feel of going under the anaesthetic :innocent: :D You might have a bit of a mild period pain, and you can take a couple of paracetamol for that.

They should tell you after collection how many eggs they've collected and they'll give you a call the next day to let you know how many have fertilised. That's when they'll give you a time for going back in for transfer.

Transfer is a simple procedure, done while you're wide awake and you can have your DH in with you. YOu should even get to see your embies on a screen first!

:goodluck: hunni

:xxx:

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr
peritoneal mesothelioma, cystectomy 97 & 00
peritonectomy, lost both tubes & most of left ovary Aug 07

Dec 07 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk
July 08 BFN
Dec 08 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk

July 09 BFN
Nov 09 BFP 2 x sacs 1 b/o 1 no hrtbt m/c 9.2wk
May10 BFP at 8+4 m/mc @10wk scan ERPC

Found: High NK cells, DQ Alpha match, LAD neg & PAI-1 pos...

NOV 2010 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :girl: born 25/8/11

OCT 2012 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :boy: born 24/6/13

Reg: Mar 13th 2009

Children: Hoping for a miracle.....please

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 2:10pm

Thanks for your advice and good wishs girls -

Kat - lets buddy up as we seem to be on the same timeline...xx

let me know how you get on next week

xxx

chalmers206

Superstar

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 2:15pm

hi nix,

why dont you join the march miracles thread its in cycle buddies post.

there are lots of us and a few having egg collection on monday too xx

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: Daughter born Dec 05 thru DIUI

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 2:51pm

Hey Nix,

Just wanted to say good luck. And I am having EC on Monday - my first time too. Might do what Chalmers said and see you on the buddy thread!

2xDIUI(nat cyc)Apr&May08
DIUI(Clom)Jul08
DIUI(Clom, Oest & Prog)Sep08
DIVF/ICSI Mar09
FER Dec09
IUIApr10 - BFN

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 2:57pm

Just wanted to say good luck for your EC's tomorrow
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

chalmers206

Superstar

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 10:08pm

hi

good luck for tomorrow cherry and nix xxxxxxxxxxx

vic77

Reg: Apr 28th 2009

Children: BFP

Monday, May 4th 2009, 1:03am

EC on Wednesday

Got my appointment for EC today..its Wednesday, really excited now at the prospect of getting our dream come true :pray:

Had scan on Friday they put up my dose of Menopur and by today my follies have doubled in quantity, what a growth spurt!!

I have only booked the day of EC and the day after off work, do you think thats enough time off??? ?(

:xxx3:

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Monday, May 4th 2009, 8:43am

Hey Congrats on EC hun

I hope it goes well and you get lots of lovely eggs, I was still sore day after EC, I reckon took about a week in all to feel completley normal but everyone is different, Might need another day off work though just to be on safe side

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE