You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

haylz79

• "haylz79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: LIVERPOOL WO

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 8:48pm

Vitamin C

Hiya all,

waiting to start clomid, just wandring if i should take vitamin c too?

Thanks

[

• "ababywish" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Children: one aged 6yrs

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 8:51pm

Heya hayley i take 500mg of vit c right through to ovulation as i read in the zita west book it can help clomid work. Wishing you the best of luck with starting the clomid and feel free to ask any questions im on my 3rd cycle

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 8:53pm

I never took it as an additional supplement -but I think I get sufficient through my diet - and the clomid always worked for me (in that I always ovulated). Best of luck

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

haylz79

• "haylz79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: LIVERPOOL WO

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 9:03pm

Thanks for info.

ababywish read all of your diary, you are on your 2ww when can you test?

I am just waiting for an hsg im taking tabs to bring on af then i can have it day 10.

Then hopefully start my clomid journey.

x

Bubble where are you up to with ttc at the moment

x

[

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 9:09am

Quoted

Originally posted by haylz79

Bubble where are you up to with ttc at the moment

x

Hi Haylz
Just finished my 6th cycle of clomid, so waiting for tracking scan next week to see whats going on. In two minds if we will actually try very hard this month because it feels very soon after m/c. Good luck with your hsg.
x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE