You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 43 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

haylz79

• "haylz79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: LIVERPOOL WO

Friday, March 14th 2008, 10:17pm

Im so excited and i just cant hide it!

Hey Girls,

had my 1st proper fertil appointment today.

I been seeing gyny as Pcos diagnosed in Jan 08 so I started Metformin. I have had scans and bloods etc all ok.

As in my previous threads im v overweight and therefore depending on what consult i see this can sometimes be an issue.

However.................... Today I saw the most fantastic consultant reg Mr Drakely and the Liverpool womens. He come out to the waiting room called my name shook my hand and appologised for clinic running late. What a difference from my last appointment.

H said he had been reading my notes and as i dont ovulate i needed help i could not believe my ears he was being so nice he understood me....... so yes you guessed it i am now taking norethisterone to bring on af then i am having a day 10 HSG DH is having another sperm test(prev fertell one fine) thn is all ok I am starting Clomid and he has prescribed them i have them here now I am looking at them!

I was not expecting this as although i have lost 1stone 6lb i still have loads to loose. The consultant reg said i was healthy blood pressure cholesterol etc so continue to loose weight take metformin and baby dance.

When I am having my HSG iam going to ask about 21 day bloods whilst iam on clomid and also scans.

Anyway cant wait to start them , i dont think there will be any probs with hsg as had lots of scans including internal ones and dh sperm ok last time so now its just a case of waiting.

I wish everyone good luck

[

Reg: Nov 28th 2007

Friday, March 14th 2008, 10:19pm

congratulations on your good news. im really pleased for you hope this new step brings you a bfp
lots and lots of luck
xxxx

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Friday, March 14th 2008, 10:24pm

that is fantastic news!!!!!!!!! weldone you!

i had much the same as you when i started clomid, i needed to lose weight before i started them. i was 16st 8lb and dropped to 15 and i knew if i saw the same cons i wouldnt get them but i saw a different one, one that seemed to know what i needed and didnt just look at me as an over weight woman who doesnt deserve help. i had clomid clomid in my hands just like you and i could have BURST i was so happy!

wishing you all the luck in the world hun!

will be watching you on your journey

love k xxxxx :hugs:

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

haylz79

• "haylz79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: LIVERPOOL WO

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 8:35am

Thank you all, will keep u updated ......... watch this space

[

• "ababywish" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Children: one aged 6yrs

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 8:37am

Watching this space as u speak,congrats hun u must be so happy,i really hope it works for you and you get that 2008 baby.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 43 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE