You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Joey

• "Joey" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 28th 2007

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 6:49pm

IVF - Southern Cyprus

Helllo everyone

Has anyone undergone IVF / ICSI treatment in Southern Cyprus?

We're thinking of combining a holiday with treatment. Thanks for any info anyone is able to offer.

Many thanks

xx

Marlene

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 10:12pm

Hi Joey , Welcome to FZ.

I have no experience of treatment in turkey, but just wanted to say welcome ..

I hope someone may be able to help with your question and wishing you every success x

Beautiful Daughter and gorgeous Son through adoption, my family now complete , 2009 started our journey and complete Oct 2012 ....

parteepartee

Reg: Mar 10th 2008

Thursday, March 13th 2008, 4:28pm

Hi. I had a friend who went there. She had an initial appointment and just refused to go back. The clinic wasn't good, they were promising a lot over the phone but their actual statistics were bad (comparing to clinics in UK) and she just hated staying there, she told me that it felt like she was being watched all the time. I am sorry I can't help more as I don't know the name of the clinic she went to. Again, I am not speaking from my personal experience, I have only heard this from a friend.
Me: 32, Hubby: 35
Hubby slightly low count sperm
Unexplained infertility
1st IUI :BFN:
2nd IUI :BFN:
1st ICSI :BFN:
2nd ICSI :BFN:
3rd ICSI probably in September

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

Thursday, September 18th 2008, 12:43pm

I'm interested in perhaps going to Cyprus. What is the name of the clinic that your friend went to ?
Thank you
Cranberry

Reg: Dec 2nd 2007

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 9:42am

I also had a friend who went to Southern Cyprus - I can't remember the name of the clinic but she really hated it and wouldn't go back. She said the staff were dismissive and rude

HSE xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE