You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leni

Ace

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: One fluffy one

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 9:34pm

Complete Newby

Hi I'm new to all this..completely at the initial stages just wondering if anyone can throw some knowledge my way ?(
Azoo SA in April 2009 confirmed with second SA in May 2009
DH Biopsy 25 March 2010 - Sperm found!! Cystic Fibrosis carrier - Origins EC 4 Aug 2 Embies - failed cycle ;(
RFC April 2011 xfingers

My Diary

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: Girl 17, Boy 15 and baby Jessica

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 5:04pm

RE: Complete Newby

Its a long process as you know, ask any questions you have and i'm sure one of us will be able to answer.
I am currently on nasal spray 4 times a day, have to start injecting myself Tuesday (aaahhh!!), we are having ICIS. Are you at the Royal?
Good luck on your journey.
Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN
ICIS April 2009 :BFP: :shocked:

http://www.TickerFactory.com/

Leni

Ace

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: One fluffy one

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 8:36pm

RE: Complete Newby

Thanks good luck with everything
DH has problem so have to see where we are soon :innocent: seems less problems in men all so crazy
Azoo SA in April 2009 confirmed with second SA in May 2009
DH Biopsy 25 March 2010 - Sperm found!! Cystic Fibrosis carrier - Origins EC 4 Aug 2 Embies - failed cycle ;(
RFC April 2011 xfingers

My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Leni" (Apr 3rd 2009, 8:43pm)

gilly117

Superstar

Reg: Jun 27th 2012

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 5:52pm

hi leni

wanted to wish you luck on your ttc journey

xxx

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 12:12pm

Hi girls, just a quick note to let you know, I started my Gonal F injections this morning.
Took me about half an hour before I could actually bring myself to put the needle in my skin. DH offered to do it for me but was promptly told to get lost.
Got really worked up about it but when I finally managed to inject I didn't fell a thing - whey hey!! :happy:
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

Reg: Aug 8th 2008

Children: m/c at 14 wks 2007

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 3:01pm

Hey tracie
Well done...am sure the first injection is the hardest and now you have it over you!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey!!

Loopy PMd you
A
8 X BFN Clomid & Metformin
9th round - Mar 09 150 Clomid :BFP: SHOCKED

gilly117

Superstar

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 8:28pm

hey tracie

congrats on doing your injection your very brave i dont think il be able to do it to myself but i agree i think dh will be told to get lost and maybe not in a nice way either:snigger: goodluck with the rest of your treatment

xxx

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 1:06pm

Thanks girls, this morning was nowhere near as bad, just popped it straight in. Just thought i'd let you all know for future reference incase you have to do it at some stage yourselves. I know they tell you at the hospital it dosen't hurt but i reckoned they would tell you that anyway. Guess they were right after all.
P.S. told DH it was awful - little sympathy and an extra cup of tea is nice at times ha ha!
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 1:20pm

lol Tracie - keep up the over acting..no harm in DH thinking its agony!!
A

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Hopefully we will become parents very soon

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 1:26pm

Positive Message

Hi

I can't believe I actually found this site!! I've been looking for a while now to find someone from Northern Ireland!!

I just wanted to say that I really appreciated you sharing your positive experience Kezza. I have had the same problems as you and have my first appointment at the Royal tomorrow so I am defo going to ask about the Gonal F Ov Induction injections. I have had 6 cycles of Clomid 150mg and have not ov at all so I'm hoping these injections might just work for me!!! Fingers crossed I can try it!!!

L :smile:
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
2nd IVF BFP OHSS in Hosp then MC
3rd IVF @ GCRM-18x5day Blasts-Frozen-OHSS
FET Feb 17

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 3:23pm

Hey Leesie
good luck with the appt tomorrow..come back and let us know how you got on.
Take care
A

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 4:43pm

Hi Elvis

Thanks, I really really hope they do something! I'll keep you posted.

I might be being a bit stupid here but does the "flashing BFP Shocked" on your messages mean that you got a big positive this month???

Lisa
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

gilly117

Superstar

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 8:09pm

hey leesie

hope the appointment goes well goodluck with your journey

xxx

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 10:25pm

Hi there

Went for my 1st appointment at RVH seen Dr Boyle. Very nice man, agrees that my next step is the ov induction injections gonadotropin but DH has to get another SA and then we have to wait for another appointment to get the injections. The Dr said he'll prob see me again in SEPTEMBER!!!

So frustrating to have to wait another 6 months!!! Going to phone Origin Fertility Centre in Belfast tomorrow to see how much they charge for the ov induction injections. If it's not too much might go ahead and try it there to see if it works while we're waiting for our next RVH appointment!

Feeling more positive after reading Kezza's story about the ov induction and speaking to the Doctor so fingers crossed but just want to get things moving!!

Thanks for your messages of support, it's so good to talk to people who are going through the same thing and attending the same place.

Good luck to everyone whichever part of the process they're at.

Lx
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Friday, April 10th 2009, 11:07am

hi Leesie,
Glad you got good news. Six months until ur next apt. is not bad going where the Royal is concerned.
Good luck.
Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Tuesday, April 14th 2009, 3:43pm

Hello everyone new.

OMG, ElvisnNiamh...just spotted you got a BFP. Well done... when did you find out? I've been away walking in England. That's fantastic news. Really happy for you!!!

I'm going to the Chinese Med centre in Lisburn Road tomorrow to get some alt therapy before my next IUI in May.

Me 43, DH 38, TTC since July 05, unexplained infertility
3 x IUI Mar, June & Aug 09... :BFN:
IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

Reg: Apr 17th 2009

Children: 2 boys aged 16 & 18

Friday, April 17th 2009, 3:15pm

RE: RFC Belfast??

Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Just started my 2nd attempt at ICSI, failed NHS attempt last year, my last chance as funds are hard to come by & age is against me. Currently on day 3 of Gonal F injections, trying to be positive. Would love to hear from anyone who wants to chat, think my family have heard it all by now. Forgot to say I attend the RFC, feels like my 2nd home.
Hugs Jewels!!!!!!!!

Friday, April 17th 2009, 3:35pm

Hey Girls
Loopy - how did you get on at the Chinese herbal place?? Am just back from 2 days at a spa in Cavan, called Farhnam estate, it was lovely! Did nothing and stuffed my face!!

Leesie - I know 6 months seems like such a long time, everyday seems to be slow when on this journey, but at least its the summer months coming up, if you can call what we get a summer!!

Jewels - good luck with your ICSI this month - hope this is your cycle!!

Take care
A

Friday, April 17th 2009, 3:40pm

RE: RFC Belfast??

Hi Tracie

I guess you're right 6 months isn't too long. After reading what some of the ladies have had to wait I'll be lucky if it is 6 months but fingers crossed anyway.

Hey Jewels

Good luck for this attempt! I've just finished my 7th Course of Clomid with no ov. Had my first NHS appt in RVH last week and they're going to start me on ov induction injections whenever I next get an appointment (September /October hopefully). Have to have an HSG first which doesn't sound too pleaseant but it'll be worth it if it rules out any further problems. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this time!! :shush: Sending you lots of babydust!!

Hi Loopy, how'd your appt go at the Chinese Med Centre?
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Leesie" (Apr 17th 2009, 3:41pm)

Friday, April 17th 2009, 3:44pm

Hi Elvisnniamh

You're right at least it is the summer months and things are alot brighter. I am so pleased for you, you got your BFP. How are things going?
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Friday, April 17th 2009, 3:46pm

Thank-you all for the support, am taking 2 weeks sick leave this time as last time I went back to work 4 days after my embies were back sadly they didn't make it, had 16 eggs last time too but none in the freezer. I'm doing egg sharing this time as the costs are just so high.

Hi Tracie,
Glad someone else out there is as mad as me, I have an 18 & 16 year old & I pray for more, people think I'm mad but they just don't understand the urge for a baby.

Hugs
Jewels

Friday, April 17th 2009, 3:47pm

Hey Leesie
I am a bag of nerves at the minute....I had a missed m/c 2 years ago, which means that there were no signs of a m/c until my scan at 14 weeks, I had a scan at 9 weeks and all was fine..I had an internal scan last week and the consultant said it looked perfect but that he wanted to bring me back in 2 weeks which is next friday, am trying to stay positive about things, but its tough, especially when we have been through so much over the past 2 years to get this BFP....
Your prob sorry you asked lol.....will let you know how I get on next friday
Take care
A

Friday, April 17th 2009, 4:02pm

OMG I'm not sorry I asked at all. I'm so happy for you. It's great to hear a positive story.

I'm sure you are worried but just try to relax and take it easy!! It sounds as though they are monitoring you very regularly so that's good at least it won't give you as much time to get worked up worrying as you are having more regular appointments.

Please do let me know how you get on.

:hugs:

babydust
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

maevey

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: 1 darling 3 yr old boy

Friday, April 17th 2009, 10:53pm

RE: New to this forum & to this subject

hi jillie
from person to person everyone has a different story but most people who r dealing with the RFC have the same story....
waiting lists are dreadfully long.

i have a miracle 3 yr old boy from ICSI at the royal hosiptal 3rd attempt but a good one. since then i have been keen on trying again but until this last year and a half it hasn been possible, but of coarse i havnt yet been called yet, private.

so my advise is get on the nhs list by seeing a consultant privately which will cost around £100 he/she will see your notes from your ulster hospital an get u on the nhs list at the hosiptal, at this app ask how long is the nhs list?
if u dont want to wait, an have about £5000 origin will take you on your next cycle or if not that one definately the next one. this is what i have done because i am sick of waiting, they r really nice but ofcoarse u get what u pay for. good luck on your journey.. remember miracles do happen :smile:
maevey

Jillie G

Reg: Mar 24th 2009

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 8:53am

Hi Maevey, thanks for your advice. We decided to have our names on both the NHS and at Origin...(wonderful in-laws have offered the money!) We were referred to both almost 3 weeks ago, but still haven't heard from Origin - poor postman is sick of me meeting him at the door!
Congrats on your perfect little 3 yr old and hopefully it will happen again for you!

ElvisNiamh...congrats on the BFP...stay positive and I'm sure everything will go well for you...try doing as little as possible and relax.

Good luck to everyone xx
Jillie G

gilly117

Superstar

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 12:31pm

hey all

well dh phone royal again yeserday and we were 13th we are now 15 :sadface: (2 people came back on list) so instead of treatment being july/aug its now aug/sept hopefully we wont get put back anymore fingers crossed. have a good weekend everyone

xxx

Kezza

Star

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Children: Pregnant with baby #1 due 24/11

Sunday, April 19th 2009, 11:30am

Ah chick, Im sorry xxxxxx
Kezza
DS born 03/12/09

Monday, April 20th 2009, 10:58am

Ah Gilly
Sorry to hear that...its an up and down journey at the best of times!!
Hope the time flies in and at least with the lovely weather the past few days it can lift anyones mood as opposed to the rain!!
Take care
A

Monday, April 20th 2009, 3:39pm

Hi everyone,
Am booked into the Royal tomorrow morning for my egg collection, am really nervous and dreading it as i have no pain threshold. Got a scan yesterday morning and they say I have about 10 good sized follicles.

Jewels looks like you'll be facing this soon yourself.

Elvis, sounds like the spa was excellent and will do you the world of good, keep telling DH that all that relaxing is good for the baby and maybe he'll pay to send you again lol.

Will let you know how i get on tomorrow.

Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

gilly117

Superstar

Monday, April 20th 2009, 8:19pm

hey there tracie

sounds like scan went well goodluck for tomorrow will be thinking of you doll fingers crossed

xxx

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 10:21am

Hi
Sorry hadn't been on here for a while - on a fitness drive to get my waistline down - it's shocking!

Elvisnniamh - good luck with your scan and everything. Really hope this time works for you. Stay chilled - the spa sounds fab. I'm going to take a peek at it online in a mo.

gilly - sounds like a nightmare. what a rollercoaster this thing is.

Leesie - keep onto them if you're going for an HSG cos I heard nothing and couldn't get through on any numbers. In the end I contacted Prof McClure directly and he went round to the clinic personally and booked me in!

Tracie - BIG GOOD LUCK with the egg collection. Let us know how it goes.

I'm having a month off and then doing another IUI May/June. Went to Chinese doc but they charge £40 per acupuncture session and she said I should have two sessions a week for first month, plus £40 pw for meds. That's £120 pw that I don't have. So another reason to focus on my physical health. Walked 14 miles in teh countryside on Sat and then I cycled it again last night. I must, I must discover my waistline under this blubber... :happy:

Take care all

IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 4:55pm

Hey Loopy, I managed to get an appoinment for the HSG this Friday so I've been lucky!! I phoned yesterday and they started to say they couldn't fit me in and it would be next month but then they phoned me back to say they had a space free so thank goodness for that although on the other hand I am bricking it!! I don;t know why as I have had so many examinations so far but just the thought of it!!!! :scared:

I went for accupuncture at Synergy Health in Belfast for a few months before Christmas to try to kick start my AF (I only have one every 6 months or so)- Went once a week at the start and then every couple of weeks. It was very very relaxing but I gave it 3 months and nothing had happened so I cancelled my last appointment just before Christmas and wouldn't you know the day after I cancelled it my AF started!! I don't know whether it was because of the accupuncture or it was just a coincidence. We moved house just before Christmas so I haven't had the funds to keep going down to Belfast but it only cost £25 a session compared to £40 with the Chinese doc and the girl who does it is really lovely. I don;t know if it's something you'd be interested in.

Hey Tracie, how'd you get on the other day? Hope all went well?

Hi Gilly, I can't believe they add people to the list in front of you!! I just don't get it! Sorry you have to wait, hopefully the next time you phone up you will be closer to the top.

Hi Elvis, how's things with you this week? Still taking it easy I hope?

Got a price back from Origins for the Ov induction. They only offer it along with the IUI so they say it costs £2400 for 3 cycles + drug costs @ approx £160 per cycle + the initial £455 for the first appointment!!! It would be a struggle but worth it if it meant we could hold our own wee bundle of joy!! :pray: Me and DH are trying to decide whether to go for this now or wait until I get the appointment for the ov induction at the RVH on the NHS to see if that works first or whether we should pay the £700 extra and go for IVF at Origin instead of the IUI as we have heard that it is more successful than the IUI????!!!! So many things to think about!!!! :headache
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 12:08pm

Hi everyone, just a quick note to let you know how I got on with egg collection yesterday. Was really nervous as you know, bricking it actually, but it wasn't as bad as i thought. Got only 6 eggs which was disappointing, especially when he said they were all small.
Rang embroyologist this morning expecting bad news but was told 4 had fertilized, can't believe it. Am having embryo's put back in on Friday so wish me luck!

Gilly, hope you move up that waiting list fast, keep in touch with them as it sometimes moves quicker.

Jillie G, have you shook the postman yet, just in case that letter is hidden somewhere, lol

Elvisnniamh, good luck with the scan, let us know how it goes

Loopy, keep all this exercise up and there will be nothing left of you.

Keeza, just noticed the BFP, congratulations, way to go girl

Leesie, well done getting the appointment, perserverance pays, good luck with it

Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

gilly117

Superstar

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 12:23pm

hey tracie

thats brill news goodluck for fri fingers crossed for you doll

xxx

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 12:25pm

Tnks Gilly
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 1:27pm

Hi Tracie

Fingers and toes crossed!!! Hope you get your BFP!!!
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Jillie G

Reg: Mar 24th 2009

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 6:12pm

Oh my goodness Tracie - how exciting! Good luck with Friday and keep us updated:) I didn't shake the postie but the letter came today from Origin with an appointment in May...starting to brick it now, and it's only the initial consultation!!!
Jillie G

Thursday, April 23rd 2009, 12:57pm

Hi Tracie,
Good luck for tomorrow, let us all know how you get on.
I'm up for stimms scan in morn, EC booked for Mon, fingers crossed.

Hello to everyone else, why didn't I never find this site before, such great advice & support.
Hugs
Jewels

Thursday, April 23rd 2009, 1:04pm

Jilly G - gr8 news, the journey begins! keep us updated.

Jewels - hope the scan showed good results, good luck for your EC on Mon, let us know how you get on.

Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

Thursday, April 23rd 2009, 8:03pm

Hey Girls,

got my HSG tomorrow morning, hopefully all will go well and they don't find anything else :pray:

Let you know how I get on tomorrow
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Friday, April 24th 2009, 6:41pm

Hi Leesie,
Good luck and hope it goes well.

Got 2 embryo's put in today, both at 8 cell stage, 1 grade A and 1 grade B
Now just got the dreaded 2ww

Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

gilly117

Superstar

Friday, April 24th 2009, 9:59pm

hey tracie

congrats on being pupo take care of yourself and your precious cargo goodluck with tww and i have everything crossed for you

xxx

Monday, April 27th 2009, 9:06am

Hey Leesie, how did the HSG go? I thought it was like a wave of AF pain in a big whoosh, but I did yoga breathing and it was soon over. Hope all was ok?? ?( Thanks for the tip about Synergy - I'll investigate.

Tracie - congrats on being pupo. The 2ww is madness isn't it? But we're here for you to vent your madness and hopefully you'll bring home a BFP :shush:

I cycled 61 miles last week in total and I haven't lost a pound, but I do feel more toned and AF is due today. Been getting cramps on an off but no sore boobs like normal, maybe cos I've been so healthy this month. Well I say healthy...I have had a few glasses of wine and TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE.

Hello everyone else - Elvisnniamh, how are you getting on?

Beautiful day today, so gonna get my work out of the way and get into the sun. 88)

Monday, April 27th 2009, 10:02am

Hey Loopy, It's a really lovely day today isn't it, pity I'm stuck in work but I'm beside a big window so at least I can look out.

OMG I wasn't expecting the HSG to be so sore!! :sadface: I had read some of the comments about it being similar to a cramp but it was a real shock, it was a constant pain for like 15 minutes!! :bawl: I actually thought I was going to throw up at the start but I just tried breathing and sort of got used to it in the end. Wish I'd done Yoga!!! Glad it's over though and thank goodness both sides where clear. :happy: The doc was really lovely and showed me the pic afterwards so at least I know myself that both sides are def o.k.

Just have to make a decision now about whether to go to Origin to get IUI done while I'm waiting on my NHS appt at the RVH??

Is it the same pain as you get with the HSG, I see you have had a go?

Hey Tracie, how's things with you this week? Taking it wasy I hope?
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Monday, April 27th 2009, 1:27pm

Hi Loopy, sounds like your a total fitness freak to me, even the thoughts of all that would make me tired.

Leesie, so sorry you had a painful experience, sounds really unpleasant, I am so glad for you that it is over and that all is clear.

Tracie
Tracie

3 x Clomid BFN

Monday, April 27th 2009, 3:27pm

Hey Girls
Hope you are all okay...
Tracie...best of luck with your 2WW...hope your little embies hang on for dear life! will be sending you positive thoughts and good wishes!!

Leesie - I had a HSG in Jan and I know its a bit late now but I found out somewhere on this site to take painkillers before hand and that really helped....(now you tell me!!) anyway, thats great news that your tubes are clear, def a positive sign...unfortuntately the only one who can make the decision about Origin or the RVH is you, but getting as much info as possible will help, how long are you "likely" to wait at the RVH? Can you stick the wait without going nuts???

Loopy - you sound loopy...61 miles wow!! thats amazing, when AF shows up are you having another IUI or is that the following month??

LilJewels - hope all went well today...let us know how you got on!!

Jillie - so glad the appt finally came through, at least you are moving along to another stage
Ali and Gilly - hows things?

As for me I am doing grand, had 8 week scan on Friday and it went well, am due another in 2 weeks so less time for me to feel anxious in between scans.....feeling constantly green though but not complaining. Am going to take a few weeks off work, as 2 years ago I miscarried between 8-12 weeks and I just want to give myself the best chance possible, I also dont think its a good look in work to be thinking I am going to Barf over everyone!! lol....

Take care girls
A

Take care All

Monday, April 27th 2009, 3:40pm

Ahhhh I feel bad for complaining!! :O It was only sore for that short time and I got over it, it was just a bit of a shock at the time. I took a couple of paracetamol before I went in but I should have took something stronger!! Thanks for everyones support anyway and I'm truely relieved it was all clear.

Elvisnniamh, Dr Boyle in RVH said we would go back on the waiting list after DH has his sample taken with them. He is booked in for the end of June and then we will go back on the waiting list after that. The Dr said he currently has a 4 - 6 month waiting list, so it could be Sept /Oct or around Christmas. I don't know if what they say is neccessarily true as it seems alot of people have had to wait up to a year for their next appointment. I defo couldn't wait that long and even September seems so far away! If only it wasn't so expensive!!
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Monday, April 27th 2009, 4:17pm

Leesie
My DH paid to have his SA done privately at the royal, it was £80 and he had it done within 2 weeks - if you can afford it - it was also done on a sunday with no one else about, which really helped him because he was having kittens about it
!!! Have PMd you the number just in case
Take care
A

Monday, April 27th 2009, 4:38pm

Thanks very much A, I'll talk it over with my DH tonight.

This might be a better solution for us at the minute and then we can see what happens with the NHS appt before spending £3500-£4000 for private treatment.

Thanks Again

Speak Later
7x150mg Clomid BFN,
6xOI-No Response
Ovarian Drill
Ist IVF OHSS
FET Feb 17

Monday, April 27th 2009, 6:58pm

Hey Leesie, you're not complaining. Nurse said I had a high pain threshhold, altho DH wouldn't say that the amount of moaning I do during AF. If I had known how long I'd have to wait at every stage, I would have got tests done privately, but didn't know that you could hop from private to NHS. It's worth a go and saves a lot of time. IUI is not nearly as painful as HSG - the garlic press thing that they use for smears is the worst bit. Think they open it up like a carjack so they can get into the cervix. Then they put a catheter in and I hardly felt it.

Elvisnniamh, can't believe you're 8 weeks already! Hope all goes well with you...

I'm certainly feeling loopy, cycling or not (was far loopier in my early 20s when I went out every night, but it was fun...) as AF due. Talk about mood swings...lost it with DH Sat, Sun and today... :O As soon as it arrives I'll be waiting till day 21 then starting the next round of meds for IUI.

25 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

25 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE