You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 46 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saro

Star

• "Saro" started this thread

Reg: Mar 6th 2008

Children: Alexander born after 4th IVF/ICSI

Tuesday, March 11th 2008, 5:22pm

London Women's Clinic

Is there anyone else at the LWC?

Are you happy with them? Have you tried anywhere else? What are you having? I'm having ICSI.

Sar
x

Sept 2007 IVF BFN - Oct 2007 Tubes removed - Nov 2007 ICSI BFN - March 2008 ICSI : BFN
June 2008 - :BFP:

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: Logan James born 24-12-2008

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 10:20am

hey sara,
we are attending the london womens clinic, in darlington, the staff are all so nice there! we tried the life centre in Newcastle first but decided on the darlington 1
have u started treatment yet x
1st ICSI- Mar/Apr08 :BFP:
Logan James born 24-12-08 smile2
3rd ICSI December :BFP: :heart: :heart: seen at 7 wks

Saro

Star

• "Saro" started this thread

Reg: Mar 6th 2008

Children: Alexander born after 4th IVF/ICSI

Monday, March 17th 2008, 8:56pm

Yes. I've found the staff are wonderful. I've had 2 icsi since my tubal surgery (the surgery was done elsewhere) but unfortunately despite having a lot of eggs and embryos I've not been lucky enough to conceive yet.

I'm still hopeful and feel sure that the clinic are very good, but I'm just trying to do some research to make sure that I'm being offered everything that I can be offered.

I'll be starting icsi again in April. Best of luck in Darlington. I'll look out for you on the 2WW.

Sar xx

Sept 2007 IVF BFN - Oct 2007 Tubes removed - Nov 2007 ICSI BFN - March 2008 ICSI : BFN
June 2008 - :BFP:

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Saturday, April 19th 2008, 2:01pm

Hi Sar

I have been at the LWC - am now waiting after ET yesterday! Are you still there? Hope it is going well!

Bee
Me - 30
DH - 30
TTC - 2 years
Me -fine DH -probs
1st IVF - Feb 08 - Cancelled - risk of OHSS
2nd IVF - April 08 - BFP May - Miscarriage at 6 wks
3rd IVF - August 08 - Cancelled due to risk of OHSS - 80 follies!
4th IVF - Dec 08 - BFN
5th IVF - July 16th 09 - BFP - 6 wk scan = twins!!!

mrsh

Reg: Feb 9th 2008

Children: On their way

Monday, July 21st 2008, 8:21am

London Women's clinic

Hello Ladies,

I have been researching IVF overseas but last night forund details of the London Women's CLinic who offer 3 cycles of IVF for about £6000. I was wondering if anyone has used them and used this offer. I just thought it was strange that it seems cheap (I use that word loosely) and I had not heard of it before. I would be grateful if anyone has had any experience or information on them.
Thanks

Me 30
DH 30
TTC #1 since April 2007
Cancelled ICSI Oct 08 - severe OHSS
Egg shared and recipient got her BFP.
FET Jan 09 BFP 07/02

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 46 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE