You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 21 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

honey19

• "honey19" started this thread

Reg: Feb 21st 2008

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 1:06pm

1st cycle

Have just finished my first cycle on clomid last Saturday.

From reading various info about the clomid, they side that you usually get side effect, but I didn't get any. Is this normal ??

Karen
Karen

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 1:22pm

Hi Karen, and welcome to the wonderful world of Clomid!!

In answer to your question, no you will not necessarily suffer any side-effects...that said they have been known to come at different times in a cycle so it may be that you get some yet. But in my own experience they really weren't that bad.

What dose are you on?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

• "ababywish" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Children: one aged 6yrs

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 1:51pm

Welcome to the clomid madness,wishing you all the best for your cycle this month and further treatment. x

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 1:56pm

Hey Karen,

Welcome to FZ.

Clomid seems to effect different people in different ways, I was initially put on 50mg of clomid and did not have any s/e. It was then increased to 100mg and I still didn't notice anything staight away but over the 6 month period of taking them, the s/e seemed to increase.

It is really good that you haven't noticed any as yet and if you do, some ladies take them at night to reduce the s/e.

Good luck in your TTC and I hope the clomid does the trick.

All the best

xxx

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 2:52pm

hi karen

im on my first cycle of clomid too 50mgs. only cd6 and taking my last one tonight. apart form a few hot flushes i have been fine (and i think they are left over from northisterone). i have been getting worried as i just thought they are not working but i have since spoken to people who have been absolutely fine and got theor bfp!

any signs of ov yet??

how are you coping?? im getting really fed up with waiting already and im only 6 days in! waitied 5 weeks for af tho so its all just frustrating!!! im trying to keep myself busy with plenty to do!!
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 21 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE