You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Sep 14th 2010

Friday, May 6th 2011, 7:47pm

i think your both rite just at the time it sounded like the nurse was talkin about his sperm result even df just said that she said that aswel well at least i know what it means now lol thanks girls hope your feeling better soon hunni xxx

ICSI july2011 :BFN:
FET oct 2011 xfingers

Friday, May 6th 2011, 8:25pm

Sorry you're still feeling sore Clair, I hope you get better before ET. It will worth it at the end, thinking of you hun xxx

Hope, I hope you are relaxing and looking forward to your scan.

Reg: Apr 2nd 2010

Children: hoping for children one day x

Friday, May 6th 2011, 10:37pm

Hi everyone,

I hope you's don't mind me joining in on this thread x Sorry to those of you who got a bfn :cuddle x x x congratulations to those who got a bfp :thumbsup: and good luck to those who are going through treatment or are on the 2ww xfingers x x x x

I am about to start my 0ne and only nhs cycle at saint marys. I'm very nervous but i'm so ready for it now. I have an appointment on 18th may to learn how to do my injections [zx005] and i'm assuming they will give me all my dates for treatment and scans from there. I have kept reading this thread and i have to thankyou ladies as it has helped me to get an idea of what to expect x I have to say i'm a little gutted that they will only transfer 1 embryo but i understand why x
I'm also struggling to work out what holidays to book off as my clients book in weeks in advance so it's a pain when i have to cancel them x oh well hope it will be worth it x x x babydust babydust

MY DIARY

There's only one thing more painful than having a baby!................ Not being able to have a baby xxxx

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-
:BFN: :tears:

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: 2 Ectopic Angels

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 7:34am

hello Vickylou82; welcome to the thread :clap you are more than welcome, congrats on TX!! are you long or short protocol? when you go in for injection training you should be starting your TX the same day I did (I'm on long protocol, day 21-23 of cycle) from there you should be a given a date for a blood test, usually a couple of weeks later early in the morning 7.30-8.30, after that you will get a call to start your next lot of injections and from that point you will go in on day 6 (of next lot of injections) and then day 8 for a follie scan to see how they are growing, from that point the nurses will give you an idea of date for EC (full day for that hun, I'm still sore from mine!! ) and ET should be 2-3 days after EC, I started TX on the 4th April and my ET is tomorrow, but there i was DR'ing longer due to all the bank holidays, so you might be shorter from start to finish.
If your short protocol you will start TX cycyle day 1-3 (so you will miss the DR) and go straight into stimms (they last 9-12 days) then EC/ET.
Regarding embryo transfer, if you read a few posts back of mine, it tells you about the grading system and transfer policy, I am pushing for 2 as I have had failed cycles in the past and let's face it not getting any younger lol, I think it all depends on how the embyros develop and the quality and number of them before they decide, you may also get the chance to freeze some embies and FET should be included in your free go hun xxx

Me 36 DF 34
2 ectopic pregnancy, tubes removed. :tears:
ICSI 2009 BFN, :tears:
FET 2010 BFN, :tears:
ICSI May 2011 heavy bleeding before OTD :tears:

Panda

Reg: Mar 25th 2010

Children: I wish!!

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 10:33am

Hi Ladies :hi:

Have not been on for ages. I retreated a little into my shell after the last cycle. I was so upset and frustrated that I had developed hyper stimulation they wouldn't let us put eggs back. I know it was the right medical decision but it was devastating for us. :tear:

Anyway enough sad stuff its great to see so many new people on the site. smile2

We are back on the rollercoaster and I started our frostie cycle last Saturday. Lots more injecting involved with this one and I feel like a pin cusion already God alone knows how I will be in a month from now!! :teehee:

I am on 0.5 of Buserelin. I know I am supposed to have a period during this cycle but I cannot for the life of me remember do I have to ring them when I come on??? I know this seems like a silly question but they said so much at the appointment and I know she talked about it but can't properly remember!!! Also I have my first blood test on day 14 which is the 14th May, well thats a Saturday, does anyone know is that right? Will they be open or should I ring and reschedule? :hmm:

Ok well lots of love and good thoughts to everyone on here. :hugs: I will try to be more sociable this time, it was just the failure of last time really knocked the wind out of me!

Take care ladies hope to get to know you all over the next few months. :wine:

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 1:28pm

Hi Panda!!

Sorry to hear about your OHSS, but your starting again and that's great! congrats on your TX, I have had FET also, it's much kinder on your body - no EC/stimms , you will have started cycle day 21-23 so you will DR for about 2 weeks in that time you should have AF, and that's what your blood test app is for to check that you have DR'd, so if you don't have AF and it's getting really close to the 14th give the nurses a call. They are open 7 days a week so go in for bloods at 7.30-8.30am take a number ticket from outside the blood room and wait your turn, then pop up to see the nurses and let them know who you are and what your doing etc, then you should get some tablets to prepare you for ET

I hope I have explained it right, any questions just shout!!! and good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 7:28pm

:hi:

Can i join all you lovely ladies. Im just starting my 2nd cycle. Ive just got back from portugal and started my injections there. Im already on day 7 of stimms. Im doing the short protocol this time rather than long. Ive got my first scan on Monday. Hope you are all doing okay.... blowkiss

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

Reg: Jul 23rd 2010

Children: 1 on the way

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 7:41pm

Hi Claire,

Welcome to the thread course you can join, were all a lovely bunch on here!! lol And our lovely Clair gives loads of fab advice to us all too :) I had short protocol so if you have any questions then please feel free to ask. Hope you had a good holiday and chilled out loads, what a fab idea to get away from it all while stimming! Well I wish you luck and hope you get a BFP!! I have just got mine on my 2nd attempt we had ICSI, only ended up with one embie but the liitle gem was sticky and I'm now 6 weeks, got my scan on 17/5/11 xx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

1st ICSI - July 2010 :BFN: :tears:
2nd ICSI - 25 April 2011:BFP: :faint: babydust EDD 26/12/2011

baby7 Harrison Stephen was born at 21:41 on 6/01/2012 we are over the moon with our little man xx

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 9:35pm

Welcome on board vicky, my appointment to learn how to inject is 16th may we are 2 days apart. I'm hoping they will give us our dates during the injection training at least we can plan with work. It is really unfair that some are entitled to 3 nhs cycle while some are just entitled to only 1, post code lottery innit? Why can't everyone be entitled to the same? What protocol are you on? Wishing all of us every success and BFP that we hope for.

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 9:48pm

Welcome back Panda, If I'm right DR usually start on day 21 of one's cycle and AF is suppose to arrive during DR, I read on another thread that it could be early/late, light flow/heavy flow but I don't think you need to ring when it turns up since you already have a blood test date. Clair has answered you question and of course they are opened 7 days a week. Good luck with your tx.

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 9:51pm

A warm welcome to you Claire, the more the merrier innit? Hope you had a relaxing holiday? Praying that this cycle gives you the BFP that you so much desire and good luck for the scan on Monday xxx

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 12:00am

Hi curlyclair,

Wow thankyou so much for all of the information, i had no idea that i may be starting my treatment the same day as my appointment x Do you think mine might be different as the 18th may is only day 19 of my cycle? or doesn't it make much difference x x Thanks, you've got me all excited now x
ET tomorrow, how amazing xcan't wait to find out how it went and how many will be transferred x :sticky: :sticky: :sticky:

Hi holly05,

Wow we'll be stimming together, but as your a couple of days ahead i'll be hoping to learn what to expect from you lol x x
It is rubbish that some of us gets less goes on the nhs than others but from what i hear some places are stopping it all together x so i'm glad that's not me x x x that would be awful x arranging holidays from work will be hard but my boss is great, just don't want to let clients down x

I feel very positive at the moment, hope everyone is ok x x x babydust babydust

MY DIARY

There's only one thing more painful than having a baby!................ Not being able to have a baby xxxx

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 7:08am

Hello Ladies

Big day today eeekkk just waiting for the call to see how my little ones are getting on and what time to go in xxx xfingers
Vicky;What protocol are you on? if it's short you will start day 1-3, if long day 21-23, glad you and holly will be stimming together that's great news :goodnews:
Hope. your scan is just around the corner, can't beleive it!!, it's gone so quickly!! i will be officially crazy by then!!
Chloe; How are you chuck, feeling more postive I hope xxxx

If I have missed anyone off sorry, can't think straight!!! will check in later with the news xxx

Me 36 DF 34

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 9:42am

Hi Vicky my boss is great as well, my only worries is hubby taking time off work at short notice. We've tentatively booked a week off in June for EC & ET, we can still change it if my calculation is wrong but will definitely be having a week off during EC & ET. Shame some areas are stopping IVF funding, still not fair!!! I will be learning from others as well, you are more than welcome to learn from me hun. You need to come over to Cycle buddy chatter - Looney Juneys, this is the group for those having treatment this month. See you there xxx

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 9:48am

Clair - Are you ok now, not feeling sore anymore? Big day today!! hope all your 5 little ones made it. Let us know when they eventually call you and what time you are going in. I will be praying for you hun. Sending :goodluck: and lots of :hugs: your way, you deserve a grouphug actually. :xxx:

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 10:07am

Hi Lou - Hope your blood test went very well yesterday and hope you were not too stressed at work too. Thinking of you hun xxx

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 10:13am

Hi Curlyclair,
Good luck today hun x x x x I can't wait to hear how it's gone x xfingers
I'm on long protocol i think x

Thanks for the invite to the cycle buddy chatter holly05 x x will see you there x :thanx:

One question which has been playing on my mind is how and when do you get all of your treatment drugs?

Hope23- good luck for your scan baby8 x will feel more real then won't it x x Your scan is the day before my appointment so it will be easy for me to remember to check in with you x xx

Claire T and Panda, hope you are doing well with your stimming x x x :xxx3:

and to everyone else, hope you are well and positive things are hapening x x x x x

MY DIARY

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 10:16am

I want to believe we will get all our drugs when we go in for the injection training which is the day we start treatment. I'm also aware we can request for more in case we run out. Hope that helps

Reg: Mar 31st 2011

Children: Two miracle princesses

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 1:17pm

Hi everyone :)

Sorry not been on for a couple of days - not been feeling too good TBH. Did anyone feel a bit under the weather when stimming? I've been feeling really really tired and nauseaous since starting the gonal f, just wondered if this is common?! Or maybe its because I'm still taking the buserelin? Been feeling rather sorry for myself lol! Need to snap out of it, I'm doing my own head in lol!!

Blood test went fine thanks Holly (impressed that you remembered that!!) they've said I don't need to alter my dose and that I go back in on day 8 for scan and bloods. I find it quite strange how I now look forward to having blood tests and internal scans - amazing what this ivf does to you lol!

Holly and VickyLou, not long til you start stimming - when I went for my injection training, they gave me all the meds then in a big goodie bag - make room in your fridge for them :happy: then when I went last week they gave me some more buserelin because I was running out.

Clair - hope you're getting on alright today, nailbiting stuff! Looking forward to hearing what they say today xfingers for you.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok too xx
1st ICSI May 2011 - :BFP:

Scan on 29th June - [zx076] [zx076]

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 1:42pm

Lou - that is what this thread is all about, looking after each other. That is a good tip, making room in my fridge for the big goodie bag!!. One more week to go before stabbing, eekkk and then you will be around EC / ET, going pretty fast actually!!
Clair and Hope should be able to advise about the feeling during stimming, sorry I've got no experience!!

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 1:53pm

hello ladies!

I'm officially PUPO yippee, 2 good quality at 6&8 cells, embryos back on the mothership, my other 3 embies didn't make it, so we only had 2 left. Hope the lady in ET gave me a picture of my embies being transferred (don't think she was supposed to,but remembered me from last time) said my uterus was perfect and very very clear.

Lou2011; it's normal to feel out of sorts when stimming, don't worry, there is a lot of activity going on down there!! I felt a bit sickly and just could not sleep, you havn't got long left now hun PMA xxxxxxxxxx you have to continue with the burselin as it stops you ovulating. it's hard when you have been stabbiing for a while, it does start to get to you, but remember why your doing it (that's what I told myself!)

Sorry no other personals will check in later, need a snooze xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 2:05pm

Hi Clair

:congrats: on being PUPO and well done into talking them into transferring 2, as they dont normally. I got a pic too, of the transfer your right dont think she was suppose to but I so pleased it the first one I have put in for my baby album!! Not many people can say they have a pic of conception!! pmsl All the nurses are fantasic at SM but I dealt with Bev most of the time she such a lovely person, and been so supportive to me, I'm taking some Chocies and a card in next rim I go for the staff cos they have been amazing and lets not forget the embrologist I had a chinese bloke dont know if you did he was lovely. Whats your OTD?! Are you having anytime of work to chill?

So pleased for you hun xx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

baby7 Harrison Stephen was born at 21:41 on 6/01/2012 we are over the moon with our little man xx

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 2:44pm

Well done and :congrats: , PUPO lady! :weehee: I really hope this is your time and the news will be BFP at the end of 2wks. Keeping finger and toes crossed for you xxx

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 4:27pm

Hi ladies,

Thanks holly05 and lou2011 for answering my question x
I'm so excited x i can't believe i'll be starting that soon x x x

curlyclair :congrats: on being pupo xx x can't wait till you get a bfpx

MY DIARY

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 6:16pm

Thanks girls for your messages!

Hope; He is called Dr Rusty that chinese guy, that's who we had today, nice chap. Yes it's good to have a pic, never had one before. They had to transfer 2 as that's all I had left and that was the agreement. Bit sad no frosties, but hope I don't need them xxxxxxxxxxxx I will be taking chocs etc if I get my BFP a truck full 88) OTD 24th (bloomin ages!!) but I will test at 14 days pt, if I get there, never got to test date before, if I can get past the 19th I will be in uncharted territory!!

Back at work on Friday, so just gonna chill and pray for impantation, my embies were good quality but not top, so I hope they are fighters xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry it's all me me me today can't think straight!! xxxxxxxxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 9:17pm

So excited for you hun, I have everything crossed for you xfingers I have just checked and going off your EC implantation should start 12/5/11 and complete by 16/5/11. I know some people have a spot or bleed at this time but I didn't so dont worry. The website I have been using has some useful information on it, The address is IVF.ca - IVF Due Date and Fetal Development Calculator it may help you too I'm giddy for you now! :)
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 9:48pm

:hi:

Curlyclair- :congrats: on being PUPO. I hope the 2ww flies by for you. Your little embies will be making themselves comfy now. Stick little embies stick! My fingers are crossed for you. I really want two embies put back, i did on my last cycle but that was at a different hospital. I was told i could only have one at SM.

Hope23- Awwww id love a photo i hope they let me have one.When did you have your Et- Congratulations on being PUPO. Hope the days are going fast for you. I found the 2ww the hardest part.

Lou2011- Sorry to hear your feeling a little under the weather. Ive not ben to bad this time during stimms just a little tired and some back aches. Im on day 7, where are you upto? sending you some :flowerbasket: . Hope you feel better soon.

Vickylou82 and Holly05 hope you are both well. Sorry if ive missed anyone finding it hard to catch up! starsmile

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 9:55pm

:whoops: sorry hope23- ive just realised you had a positive result. Thats fantastic news hun. :congrats: that gives me some hope. Im also doing short protocol. Im feeling a little paniky this time round, worried that the short protocol isnt for me, and thinking that i should have stayed on the long protocol. Fingers crossed for me tomoz that i have some nice follies growing. I can hopefully relax once ive been tommorow. Sorry for the mistake before, im so thick!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 11:07pm

Thanks Claire for checking on me, I've very fine and one week before I start stabbing. All the very best for your scan tomorrow and pray the follies are growing nicely, keep us posted on your scan tomorrow

Monday, May 9th 2011, 7:11am

hello girls

How is everyone today? I feel fine been asleep for about 10 hours!! he he won't do me any harm, nothing to report tho xx
Claire; Good luck with the follie scan!!
Holly05; not long to go now before you start stabbing, it will pass quickly, at least I hope it does (me on 2ww :comp: :scream: )

Hope; Thanks for the info, that's really interesting, going back to work on Friday but just for a sit down meeting then it's the weekend so it should be ok. I will check out the website thanks.
How is everyone else on the thread getting along?

Check in later xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Monday, May 9th 2011, 9:07am

Hi Claire T - no worries hun, I just keep hanging around on here waiting and praying for my cycle buddies to catch up and hopefully get their BFP very soon (and also the newbies on here that are just starting their cycles). Everyone on here has supported me through mine treatment as I was alittle ahead so I owe the same to them to support them to the end too.

Good luck with the scan I hope you gets lots of big folicles. Just try to stay relaxed hun, I know its easier for me to say now I have my BFP but honestly hun I truley believe it helped it work for me this time, as I was more relaxed in the sense of as I only had one embie in the end suitable for transfer I had kind of written it off (wrong of me I know) thinking it's not going to work how could it possibly work when my other 5 haven't made it. and then guess what?!! It has so you just dont know. I also believe quality is better than quantity and this again is my own personal opinion (some woman say I only got ... eggs) but it not abut how many really its about the quality) I also beleive the embies should be put back where they belong as soon as possible, I am not a fan of blasto's I had a 3 day transfer last time which unfortunately didnt work and a 2 day transfer that has this time. This is my own view and I know some will disagree and say no blato's are good, and thats ok as everyone has there own opinion, but if you think of people who conceive natually the egg and sperm never leave the woman so I do believe the longer they are away from the woman the more stress this can cause the embie. xx I have everything crossed for you xfingers

Hi Clair - Hope your resting up hun, I know the site has been useful to me, I check it it everyday even though it doesn't change. I dont know what I am expevcting to see!! lmao make sure you feeding them little embies loads of water, lots of greens, of and alittle choc as a treat as they seem to loke it!! lmao Thats my excuse anyway :teehee:

Good luck to everyone else I haven't mentioned I am reading all your posts and willing you to get you BFP but just so many of you now on here I cant keep up!! lol Feel free to ask me any quations re my treatment, if you need any advice or reassurance etc, I really dont mind, anything to help keep you all relaxed, chilled and stress free, thats may help result in you getting :BFP: :xxx3: :goodluck: everyone
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

Monday, May 9th 2011, 10:40am

Hi everyone :)

I've only just got up! This stimming has turned me lazy! I'm normally up early in a mornng - I hate lying in but I just can't help myself ATM, I thought I'd escaped side effects because I didn't really feel too bad during DR but it all seems to have come at once.Not bothered though if everything is going ok with my little eggs!!

Clair, hope you're feeling well, your post reasurred me that its normal to feel out of sorts during stimming - I had got the impression that once stimming started there wouldn't be any side effects (i'm so naive!!! :happy: ) I've had a look on the site to try find what some abbreviations mean but can't find it so was wondering if you could let me know what PUPO means?

Hi Claire, ooh you're 3 days ahead of me! I'm on day 5 hun. How are you getting on? Hope your scan goes well today, let us know how you get on. I'm looking forward to the scan! Also, I'd be interested to know - when have they asked you to go back in? And did they give you an estimated date for EC?

Holly and vickylou, not long to go now, like you say Holly, hopefully it'll go quick! I remember being really excitied that day I got the meds and when I got them home, I put them all out on the kitchen top and just looked at them, amazed that they would (hopefully) make a baby!! lol

Hope, I had a quick look at that website - it's really good!

Hope everyone has a good day today [zx033]

Monday, May 9th 2011, 11:47am

Hi Lou - PUPO is Pregnant until proven otherwise, not too long for you now. All the side effects will worth it at the end hun, if lying in bed a bit longer makes you feel better go for it.

Clair enjoy the rest of the week resting before going back to work, you so much deserve the rest.

The sun is out and hope it stays for the rest of the week, enjoy your week ladies and keep up the PMA!! xxx

Monday, May 9th 2011, 5:39pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pop in to see how you were all doing,

Claire T- Did you go for a scan to check on your follies, hope they are growing nicely x x x
Curlyclair- Just enjoy the rest and have as much sleep as you feel you need after all you are pupo x
Lou2011- If you need extra sleep then you go for it too x x
Hope23- It's great of you to pass on your experience to those of us who have never done this before x x
Holly05- OMG 7 days to go xxxxxxx

Hope you are all ok x x x

MY DIARY

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-

Monday, May 9th 2011, 8:16pm

Yipee happydance happydance 7 more days to go, I think I'm mad to be excited at stabbing myself. I have to be excited actually to keep th PMA up!!

Claire T - how did your scan go, hope they are all growing nicely

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 7:55am

Morning Ladies

How are we all today? It's funny cos we are all wishing the time away!! me especially, it only day 2 after transfer and it feels like a month lol!! Apart from that, all good apart from feeling sick all day yesterday (it came in waves, weird) not reading too miuch into that it's far too early.
Holly; not long now before stabbage [zx005] I really hope the time flies (for both of us lol)
Lou2011; I have been knackered for a few weeks now, think the TX does take it out of you, especially LP, think about it, you put your body into menopause and then crank it back up again!! crazy!! just sleep when your body is telling you too.
Claire; Are you in for a scan today? if so good luck!!!!!!
Vicky; how are you hun?
Hope; how are you chuck, not long for youre scan now, it's just a waiting game! everything is a blinkin waiting game at the mo! I'm not the most patient person in the world and the 2WW always tests me to the limit, hoping to get past the 18/19/20th as that's when [zx245] will be due (14 days after I ovulate, day of EC, 5th May) never got that far, so praying for :sticky: :sticky: and [zx251] and baby2

As far as blasto versus 2-3 day transfer's go, I always think people will be a fan of whatever has worked for them, it's only natural. Stats say that blasto transfer's have a higher PG rate (HFEA is 50% success rate at my age!!) so in this game of chance they call IVF/ICSI the better the stats= more chance of baby. However some embies obviously perform better back in the body versus the petri dish, it's all a mystery and it's probably best listening to the professionals regarding what's the best for you. I have has 1 2 day transfer (fresh) and 1 3 day (FET) and BFN, so I would have liked to have a blasto transfer, but I have had another 3 day and that's fne, I still believe in my little beanies, grow beanies grow!!!!!!!!!

Will stop by later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 8:52am

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.

Holly- Not long now for you to start stabbing yourself. Isnt it crazy that we all look forward to this...i hate needles but i couldnt wait to start, i guess its because its a step closer to hopefully getting our dreams. I hope the days fly by for you.

Lou2011- ooooo so close. I will be cycling with you all the way then. Your stuck with me....lucky you :snigger: . I was actually finding stimms easy this time round, however i spoke to soon. This past few days have killed me, ive got really bad bad ache and feel really sick. Hope it passess quickly. Having a day of work today to sit on the setee and do nothing!

Curlyclair- How are you feeling? Are you driving yourself crazy yet.... :pullhair: :scream: ..the 2ww has to be the hardest point. The days always drag! I guess ive not helped reminding you. OOOpppps sorry.

Hope23- Thats really nice of you sticking around. Its amazing how close you become to people on this site. Everyone is sooo friendly and you know that people understand how you are feeling. Ive only had a 3 day transfer but im happy to go with wateva the hospital advices. I must say your story gave me hope. I have a low AMH so dont get a great deal of eggs but like you say it only takes one. Think people forget that..including myself.

Vickylou- hope your okay? where are you upto on your cycle hun?

AFM- Well had my first scan yesterday. Thank you for all your good wishes. But it was poo :-( . My follicles are still very small and not ready for EC. They have kept me on the same drug dose and i go back tommorow for more bloods and scan. Hopefully this last two days has done the trick and my follies will have grown lots and lots and lots....mmmmmmmm not holding my breath. I dont have that many follies but like Hope23 says i only need one. I have one that is in the lead and bigger than any, so im hoping and praying that she is the special one. I will know more tommorow. Keep you updated xfingers .

Well having a day off today dont feel great. Going to sit on the setee all day and stay in my pjs what a scruff! but hey i dont care!

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 10:25am

Hi Claire; sorry you are feeling down, please try and stay positive, it's quality not quantity, it does only take one, but I know how you feel, you want lots of eggs I was the same, try getting some milk down you today and a hot water bottle on your tummy xxx

And yes i'm [zx065] already lol and feel sick again today xxxxxxxxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 10:57am

Morning Girls,

Hope your all well?

Clair - poor thing hun, feeling sick.... I have just bought some of theose sickeness bands and I must admit they do work?! Whether it's psychological I donlt know and dont care as long as it works. DH says it is!! Typical. Hope your still getting lots of rest, I went out on a little shoppng trip to keep a PMA it works everytime!! thats my excuse anyway! lol. I really dont think it's a good idea to test early hun, I advise stronlgy against it for all kind of reasons. :hmm: xx

Claire - Sorry your not feeling to good today hun heres a present from me to you :flowers: , as Clair says try and keep your PMA up hun. Please remember hun my situation as I only had one and I am now 7 weeks PG!! It can really happen hun Keep your chin up xx

Vickylou - Hope your ok hun? where you up to on reatment?

Holly - I bet your getting excited not ready for starting stimms. What day do you start? starsmile

Lou2011 - Hi hun how are you? How many days into stiming are you now? Are you long or short protocol? starsmile

Good luck to you all sending you lots of baby dust, hugs and a big group cuddle grouphug babydust :xxx3: :xxx3: [zx127]
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 11:06am

Hope; I Know what you mean and understand from your point of view with your chemical, but I have never had a sniff of a BFP and always bleed well before OTD ( 17 days is more like a 3WW!!!!!!) if I get past the possible AF stage it might be looking good for me, fingers crossed, and I may test a teeny weeny bit before they said lol we shall see how I get on.

Me 36 DF 34

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 11:17am

Hi,

Hope23- Thanks for your kind gifts, the flowers were lovely. Im hoping all this back ache is a good sign so im not going to moan. I already have my hot water bottle and im drinking pineapple juice cant stand milk not even the smell. Im taking my royal jelly tablet too. Come on folllies grow, grow, grow. Wish thay responded to coke and chocolate instead of milk and flamin brazil nuts. Did you do short protocol? I believe the sick bands work, men havent got a clue! They just think its all in our head, even if it is it works so stick with it.

Curlyclair- OMG do we have to test after 17 days at St.Marys- thats a life time! BUT......they must say that for a reason. STAY AWAY from those tests. I cant say anything because on my last cycle i tested loads but it did make me worse. I really am going to try my hardest this time, ive already binned my tests i had at home its too tempting, i know when the time comes id of used them. So my house is now test stick free- and its staying that way!

Wish the sun was shining a little bit more..so i could sit in the garden. [zx033]

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:00pm

Hi

Claire; Yes 17 days is an eternity especially if you have done long protocol ( I stared TX on the 4th April) I just think they are cautious at SM, most clinics are 14 days after 2/3 day transfer and 11 days after a 5, I was too a testing maniac, I will wait AT LEAST 14 days and wouldn't advise anyone to test before then, and TBH it should be OTD but i'm so weak lol, and I don't intend buying any tests either!!! Why don't you try ice cream if you don't like milk? or milk shake maybe?? GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!! they can grow between 1-3mm a day so i'm sure they will be fine hun xxxx

Me 36 DF 34

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:41pm

Hi Curlyclair,

Yeah i think 14 days PET would be okay. Im acting all hard bet i dont even last a flaming week, i have no willpower what so ever. I really am going to try this time though. Think i said that last time too... :O . Its so flaming hard isnt it. Keeping those fingers crossed for you xfingers .

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:19pm

Hi Ladies hope you are well x

Curlyclair- I'm fine thankyou very much. I know what you mean about 17 days beng a long wait, i didn't realise it was that long x when i used to chart my lp was always 13 - 14 days so i would expect to bleed early if i get a negative result, then again the stimms may change my cycle anyway x I'm dreading taking that test on otd if af hasn't already arrived x

ClaireT- Hope you are doing well, don't be too disheartened about your follies as i have read so many times of people having one lead one and then a couple of others catching up x Even if it doesn't hopefully the eggs you get will be top notch quality x x I've not actually started injecting yet but i have my appointment to learn how to inject on 18th may x

Hope23- wow i've never heard of those bands, i supposed it doesn't matter if it's psycological or not does it, anything that works is great xxxx i'm starting treatment on the 18th and hoping i'll be joining you and being preggers lol x x x

Hope we all do x x x x

Good luck to anyone who i haven't mentioned also xx x

MY DIARY

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 2:01pm

Hi Vickylou,

Only eight more days for you to go before you start stabbing! Is this your first cycle?Are you on long or short protocol? jees all these questions im just nosey! :xxx:

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 3:21pm

LOL Hi ClaireT,

Your not nosey :snigger: ,
I can't believe how close i am, i've been trying for a baby for almost 9 years and never ever been pregnant so to know i have a chance to be pregnant soon is exciting but also daunting, i only have one fresh cycle so if it fails that may be the end unless i can come up with some money ;( i'll just have to deal with the outcome whatever it may be PMA PMA PMA.
I'm on long protocol. Can't wait to get some definate dates x

Hope your keeping those follies cosey, how are you feeling today?? xxxxxxxx

MY DIARY

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vickylou82" (May 10th 2011, 3:22pm)

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 5:19pm

Hi everyone, hope you're all ok today?

How are you feeling Clair? Can't believe you have to wait 17 days!! That's just torture!! Have you got anything planned over the next couple weeks that will help keep your mind off it as much? (not sure that would be possible tho!!)

Claire - have you enjoyed your day off? Hope you're feeling nice and relaxed! What drug are you on for stimming? I'm on gonal f, wondered if they put us all on the same one? Also, does the scan hurt more than normal or about the same? And do they tell you there and then how it's all getting on in there?

Hope - I'm on the long protocol, started DR on 14th April and now on day 6 of stims. How long did you stimming for?

I'm a bit worried TBH girls cos I'm feeling soooo exhausted and not sure if I should be quite so tired? I'm struggling to get up in a morning, have to go to bed in the afternoon and still feel constantly drained, headachy and on/off nausea. Started panicing that I've got that OHSS but I think from reading the internet that you can't get it til after you've done the trigger shot - is that right? Can't wait til I go in for scan just to get reasurred that things are ok!

On the plus side, my I've never seen my DH do so much cleaning without the usual moaning about it along the way :laugh:

[zx033] everyone xxx

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 5:52pm

Hi Lou - Sorry your feeling tired and generally slugish at the moment, make sure your drinking plenty of water. I was drinking 3 x 2L a day when I was stimming. I was peeing all the time, but I found it helped me as your bladder acts like a cushion for your follicles so didn't feel to uncomfortable. I was stimming for 10 days so not long now I think you usually use stimms for between 8-12 days. Try and keep your PMA up. If you are worried that your OHSS then I think you should speak to SM as they may get you in earlier for blood test. xx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 6:22pm

[zx004] [zx064] Arrgghhhh!!!! lost my post again, twice in 5 mins!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 7:12pm

Hi,

Holly- Dont you just hate it when that happens... :scream: .

Lou2011- Yeah ive really enjoyed my day off just took time to relax, its been nice. Im really struggling this past few days on the stimms. Im absolutely shattered and have really bad back ache. I guess its just the side effects. I was on Gonal F last time and didnt actually have as many symptoms, im on menopur this time and i hate it. The liquid seems much thicker and i really am struggling to inject. It was really easy last time didnt hurt at all. If i have to have another cycle im going to ask for Gonal F- hopefully i wont need to though!. What dose are you on im on 350, but i have a low AMH. The scan doesnt hurt just a bit uncomfortable but nomore than usual. Yes you find out straight away about the follicles. When are you there again. Im there tommorow.

Vickylou- Its good to see you have lots of PMA can you send some my way...ha. Yeah im feeling better thanks. Not moved of the setee all day been so so so lazy just spent my day on the :comp: on FZ of course.

Hope everyone has had a nice day...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Claire T" (May 10th 2011, 7:15pm)

9 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

9 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE