You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 17th 2010

Children: in working progress.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 7:26pm

Hi ladies, well no signs of af 5 days late, did a test today and got the BFN, doctor told me to test again on day 37 so this sunday. really pissed off and to be honest gutted, is there hope for me or not. i wish i could pull the cover over my head and sleep till sunday [zx083]
1st ICSI - July 2011 :BFN: :tear:

Praying for our dream to come true :angel2:

linzi1 :xxx3:

Reg: Aug 26th 2009

Children: no children

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 9:14pm

Bubbles - Good luck for your scan - Let us know how you get on. I will pop by again.

I think Mine was ok, it's hard to tell isn't it. They want me to stay on same drug dose and I go back on friday for another scan&bloods.

Hahaha It's you one day then me then you then me again :snigger:

Jilly-bean :xxx3:
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

Reg: Aug 9th 2009

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 11:55am

Scan went well today, they are all growing nicely but not quite there yet. Waiting for yet another phonecall to see if they want to adjust drug dose. Ended up having scan in the main hospital as they were busy. It ended up ok in the end as I was seen over an hour earlier than I should! :happy: :happy: Quite nice the new bit isn't it, rather posh!!

Aye it's a shamewe keep missing each other Jilly-Bean, there were loads of ladies in today. The nurse told me today it's been the busiest they've been in a long time!!

Linzi I'm praying that AF arrives for you soon...it's so frustrating when the witch doesnt arrive when you want it too.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Bubbles xx

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 1:21pm

Glad all is well Bubbles. I hope I don't av to go to the new part tomorrow, Last time I went there I got bad news when I was told that my pregnancy was non viable. It will bring awful memories back ;(

They did tell me on the phone yesterday that they are chocka block tomorrow & even though the blood needs to be taken before 8.30 my scan wont be until 11.30.......Long day of waiting tomorrow then :thumbdown: At least I am not working though.

Let me know what they say when you get the phone call later today and Lots of Luck.

ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:01pm

Thanks jilly bean, but i dont wont af this time, i'm still praying that i get good news.

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:44pm

Aww Jilly-Bean sorry to hear u had a rough time previously...I can totally understand you not wanting to go there :cuddle

It is very busy I must say...we'll be sitting on the floor soon as the waiting room is tiny as it is!!

Just got phonecall. Doseage to stay the same and back on Saturday for further scan. Although doc wanted to warn me that if there are 40 follies at 15mm treatment will have to be cancelled!! Oh dear :8o: - now another anxious wait.

Good luck for scan tomorrow...I hope this freezing fog clears

Bubbles xx

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:58pm

Hi Linzi - sorry I may have got the wrong end of the stick earlier...thought u were waiting on AF to start treatment!! Good Luck hun I really hope you get your BFP [zx127]

xx

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 7:21pm

no its ok, i just dont understand whats happening to me, i hope saturday goes well for you.xxxxxxxxxxxx :give_heart:

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 9:19am

How did you get on with your scan Bubbles?

Jilly-bean. :xxx3:
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 1:25pm

Scan went well yesterday. I have about 10 follies that are of good size and about 5 which will probably catch up. The others are still small which I am pleased about given that if they all grew my treatment would have been cancelled!! Anyway, after phonecall yesterday I am good to go and had my Pregnyl injection at 1.30am!! EC is scheduled for Monday morning. Another milestone passed thank god and a day free of injections!! Yippee!! :D

How are you doing Jilly-Bean?

Linzi, have you done the test today?

Bubbles xx

Monday, January 24th 2011, 7:56pm

Hi Bubbles.

Did you have EC today?

I had EC too, we may have seen each other and not known about it?

How are you feeling?

Jilly-bean. xxx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 2:07pm

Hi Jilly-bean

Yes I had EC collection yesterday. I was the extra lady and had to wait ages for a bed!! Didn't leave until 3pm so it was a very long day indeed. I'm extremely sore still though so am trying to rest. I got 6 eggs and they have all fertilised!! ET due for Thursday. I'm praying that they all divide nicely.

How did you get on? Are you still sore?

Bubbles xx

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 8:21pm

Hi Bubbles, I don't think I actually saw you but I do remember an extra lady going in to bed1 :snigger: You poor thing havin to wait all that time! I was in bed3.

Wow 100% fertilisation is amazin, Well done you!!!

We got 9 eggs & 4 have fertilised! So xfingers and lots of :pray: :pray: we will av ET Thurs too. May be tomorrow depending how they do overnight but the embryologist seemed to think Thursday was more likely :pray:

ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Reg: Jul 13th 2010

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 8:58pm

Aww.....well done bubbles and jilly-bean on your ec! Fertilisation sounds good too.....keeping everything crossed that they keep on doing their thing!! Good luck for your ET's!!

xx

Me - 30 PCOS
DP - 30 Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

:heart: 2 beautiful Embies tranferred via FET on the 28th March :heart:

:heart: :BFP: :heart:

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 6:51pm

Woohoo i'm all done and dusted!! I have 2 x 6 cell embies on board. I'm afraid I have none to freeze tho which made me quite sad this morning. :sadface:

Hoe did you get on Jilly-Bean? I think I may have seen you this morning...in fact I think we grabbed your seat in the corridor, but not sure!! You kept it nice and warm for me tho!! : D

Bubbles x

Reg: Sep 13th 2010

Children: my cats? lol

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 8:50pm

Ladies i could do with some help and advice.

as you know im due to start my icsi cycle :thumbsup: however the problem i have is my boss! He is basically being an ass about my treatment and said well i hope is doesnt fall on a friday as you cant have that day off (one of our busiest days i work shifts) he even compared my cycle to a boob job today he said oh ivf it a bit like a boobjob you dont need it but you fancy it so you have it theres nothing medically wrong with you

all this has come from the fact i asked him if i could use my lieu days and be patient as i have to travel to manchester from shaw for scans and i cant predict when they will be

help ladies i could do with knowing where i stand (cant throw a sickie as it will be unpaid and i cant lose money)
sept 2010, first scan and bloods, 23 follicles found
oct 2010,told we were having short protocol
Jan 2011, accepted for treatment

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 9:38pm

Hi Clarebear, Your boss sounds awful. Your in a tricky situation there, most appointments are in the mornings, is there any chance you could do late shifts if you was to swap with a colleague??? Otherwise try asking either your GP or the hospital to write a letter to your boss stating you are under nhs tx and you may need time off??!! Good luck! I'm fortunate that my boss is fab!

Bubbles - Well done on being PUPO 2x6cells sound fab!

I can't remember who took my seat - Agggh! Give me a clue, what you wearing??

I had 1x8cell & 1x5cell replaced - No frosties either!

Did
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 9:39pm

Did they tell you what to do or not to do in the 2week wait??

:goodluck:

ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 9:41pm

Bubbles - what number in the que were you?

Jily-bean.xxx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Friday, January 28th 2011, 7:58pm

Ahhh Jilly-Bean now that would be telling!! lol - I was third on the list!! I was wearing leggings, a long grey jumper and dark brown ugg boots (still cant get into my Jeans!!) No they didnt really give me advice for the 2ww except rest as much as I can. I was more concerned by the fact that I am still sore after EC and Transfer was quite uncomfortable.
Well done on being Pupo too tho. Exciting stuff isnt it!!
Bubbles x

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 12:49pm

Hi Bubbles, I do vaguely remember you now, you were stood up waiting to see the nurse I think. Don't remember you taking our chairs tho. Were you with DH?

Why was the transfer painful for you? Where abouts did you fell sore?

The worst part for me was I was bursting I mean ready to pop literally for a wee. As soon as she came near me with that ultrasound probe I flinched in anticipation of it even touching me. I drank far too much water and far too early :thumbdown: I was so scared of weeing on the DR too :snigger: Nurses said it's fine if I did but I'm sure he wouldn't have been impressed! Can you remember the Dr's name? He was lovely, he did my last transfer to and thought he was great. I got my 1st ever BFP last time too so I'm hoping he will bring me luck for this time also!

How are you feeling now? Are you less sore? What have you been doing so far, have you been doing light activities/jobs or just lying in bed?

I see you have ventured in to the 2ww so I will chat to you there too :)

Jilly-bean :xxx3: :dust: :sticky:
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: Hoping

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 11:09am

Hi All

Well I haven't been about much recently but have been keeping up with everyone. Also I have been having treatment and had 2 embies transfered yesterday so I am officially pupo! We have kept it pretty quiet this time and it has flown by. Definitely the way to go with no questions everyday from all our family and friends! Anyway just popped in to say hello before popping over to the :2ww thread.

babydust for everyone

Catxx
Catherine xx

1st ICSI April 2010, FET Oct 2010 :BFN:
2nd ICSI Jan 2011 :BFP: M/C Chemical Pregnancy :tear:
3rd ICSI Dec 2011 :BFN:
DIUI June 2012 :2ww

MY DIARY

Amy

Ace

Reg: Jun 21st 2010

Monday, January 31st 2011, 8:21pm

Hi everyone not been on here for a long time but have kept checking how everyone is getting on. Was at St Mary's on friday collecting my drugs to start 2nd cycle, having ICSI this time as low fertilisation rate last time. So now just waiting for period to start so I can phone up for bloods & scan hopefully but from the sound of what the nurses were saying they are chocka block with scans & have had to turn some people away the last few weeks, so who knows maybe won't be starting this week!! Sending everyone lots of love & luck where ever you are on your journey xxxx
AMY:dog:

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 3:52pm

Hi Amy :goodluck: with your upcoming treatment. They have been very busy at SM recently but xfingers you will get accepted very soon. If you don't get accepted this time then use the time you have to prepare your body for tx, reduce caffeine, take vitamins, no alcohol and eating healthily.

Jilly-bean :xxx3: babydust
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Amy

Ace

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 10:12pm

Thanks Jilly-bean your support really helps our 1st cycle was back in June 2010 & its taken us this long to prepare to go through it again. I just hope SM can fit us in so we get the process going luckily I'am on the short protocol again! Been caffeine & alcohol free for so long forgotten what it tastes like, which probably isn't a bad think!!!!

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amy" (Feb 1st 2011, 10:16pm)

Reg: Feb 1st 2011

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 11:33pm

Hi all I'm a newbi to this site and to the world of ivf! I'm 30 and my partner is 34, no children and told unexplained infertility, and we been tic for 2 1/2 years with no success on clomid. We have been referred to St Mary's and just had first consultation with doc who told me my AMH level was low 5.5 (apparently not what they expected) so they will have to try higher dosage of ivf drugs! Now I'm feeling so anxious about it all and very confused over the AMH level as it came as a shock, plus I don't really know what to expect. We have an appointment in two weeks to see a doc again to discuss the protocol the consultant wants me on.

Any advice?

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 1:04pm

Hi chocoholic - I am also 30 (nearly 31) and have a low AMH also. I have just had my 3rd ivf cycle and I was on the short protocol all 3 times. As the name suggests it is a shorter protocol than the alternative and I quite like this protocol as it means you are injecting for a shorter period of time which I always find difficult.

Good luck with your next appointment and let us know how you get on!

ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Amy

Ace

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 9:57pm

Hi chocoholic, I'am 26 have unexplained fertility been TTC for 4 years & have a low AMH so I was on the short protocol for our 1st IVF cycle & are about to start our 2nd & will be on the short protocol again, like Jilly-bean said it is actually good because your not having to inject for to long. Don't worry the doctors & nurses will explain everything to you, write any questions down you have so when you have your next appointment you can ask & believe me you will feel much better knowing abit more. Good Luck xx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amy" (Feb 2nd 2011, 9:58pm)

Reg: Feb 1st 2011

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 10:59pm

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm hoping that I will too be put on the short protocol as I'm not looking forward to the injections but I feel it's a small price to pay if we get the result we so long for 

Im still surprised by how many women are in this position and having to go through this to have a family when it seems that so many people around me can fall pregnant so easily, I'm glad I have found u all on here. I have looked at some threads about questions to ask so I am going to write them down, as u suggested, as my mind went totally blank when we were with the dr, and then my family, who are very supportive, asked me many questions which I simply could not answer.

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 10:37am

Hi Chocoholic - I've done both Long and Short Protocol and I definitely recommend the short because it is so much quicker. I'm the opposite though I have extremely high AMH over 70!! This is mainly because I suffer with PCOS.

I wish you well in your treatment. Good Luck

Bubbles x

Amy

Ace

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 3:07pm

Well here go's 2nd cycle, started menopur last night & managed to give myself a bruise, not a good start!! I wouldn't mind but I work as veterinary nurse & am used to giving injections every day but managed to get a blood vessel when doing it to myself!! Doe's anyone know if they've changed the monitoring protocol? As they want me to go Thursday just for bloods but last time I just went on day 8 for bloods & a scan so just not sure whats going on as when I picked my drugs up the nurse said it would be day 8 that I would need to be seen.

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 3:16pm

Hi Amy,

Congrats on starting tx.

Are you on the short protocol?

I am currently in 2ww after doing short protocol. I went for bloods and scan on the tues, started inj on the wednesday and was then seen a week later for more bloods and scan, then the friday for more bloods and scan.

I am also a vet nurse and I bruised myself too. I hated the inj's, was the worst part for me!

Jilly-bean :xxx3: :dust:
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Amy

Ace

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 5:09pm

Hi Jilly-bean, yeah I'am on the short protocol again which I'am quite glad about. I don't mind the injections to much but I have to say last night it really stung when I injected the menopur & the injection site bled a little then bruised so I think I probably hit a blood vessel! I remember when I started the 1st cycle & I asked the nurse about drawing back before injecting but she said you don't need to! I can't believe your a vet nurse to thats brilliant, if you don't mind me asking are you working during the 2ww? I don't know what to do this time the 1st cycle I had a week off after ET then went back to work & did reception until I knew wether I was PG or not but then when I got the BFN I was worried I'd gone back to work to soon, so I'am in abit of a dilemma! I remember the 2ww it felt like it went on & on but fingers crossed & take care. I'am sending you lots of luck & sticky vibes x:goodluck:

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amy" (Feb 6th 2011, 5:13pm)

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 6:19pm

Hi Amy,

I have took the whole 2ww off work, I did last time too, the 1st time round I went back 4 days before testing and the second I got to work my AF had started, I was so upset and didn't want to be @ work and that happen to me again!

I work in a big practice and we have locums quite regular and I don't trust other people to be thoughtful of my position of poss being pregnant (plus I don't want to explain to locums that I might be - too much hassle) so I decided it's easier to stay away until I knew one way or the other!

I guess it depends if your work colleagues know what you are going through and if you trust them to respect your position of poss being pregnant ie, no xrays/anaesthetics/heavy lifting and so on.....

Hope this helps!

Jilly-bean :xxx3: :dust:
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

Reg: Sep 14th 2010

Monday, February 7th 2011, 2:24pm

hi could someone please tell how long you have to wait for your first bloods and scans appointment :thanx:

ICSI july2011 :BFN:
FET oct 2011 xfingers

Monday, February 7th 2011, 8:59pm

Hi Linzndan,
I received my blood and scan appointment letter few weeks after I returned the signed form they sent after they've received my referral.
It was just about 6wks btw when I was referral and when I went for my blood and scan. Although the consultation appointment was about 2 months later.
Hope that helps and welcome to st mary's thread, all the very best in your treatment xxx

Monday, February 7th 2011, 9:12pm

thanks holly that was very helpful ive just had to get a re referral coz it took me a while to give up smokin so spent the last week trying to get this referral as it has been a while since i last went st marys just got to get it faxed over to st marys the lady on reception said thats all she needs shes waiting to send me the forms to sign and send back then they will sort bloods and scans out so drs for me in morning to get this referral how long did the scans take? good luck in your treatment :xxx3:

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Amy

Ace

Monday, February 7th 2011, 9:30pm

Thanks Jilly-bean for been so helpful, all my work colleagues know & are really supportive but I think this time I will have the time off because all I kept thinking last time, was it something I'd done at work which is why it didn't work, I'am sure it wasn't because I just did reception but you still wonder. Thanks again xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 10:14pm

My pleasure Linzndan.
The scan was just about 10mins and blood also about the same. Not painful at all and it 's nothing to worry about, I went on my own as it was too short notice for hubby to take time off work and I drove myself.
Thanks for the good luck wishes

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 10:50pm

i managed to see my dr who said hes doing this referral friday when he does his letters seem to be taking forever he told me to wait until next friday to phone st marys to see if they have recieved it i really do hope so then she can send me the forms out xfingers were abouts are you upto with your ivf if you dont mind me asking :thanx: :xxx3:

FET oct 2011 xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Children: Hopefully I will have one soon!

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 11:16pm

Hi Girls,

I havent been on this thread for a long time and that is very naughty of me so i apologise as i was once and avid poster. I just wanted to wish everyone luck with their cycles. I have been there twice and luckily it was second time lucky! I remembered when i started posted on here before my treatment their was a lovely lady who was pregnant on this thread through tx at st marys and it helped give me faith in the treatment. So i just want to say it will happen for you all like it has for me. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with a boy and a girl.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope and pray your dreams come true.

LOVE Lauren xxxxx
1st IVF May 2010- :BFN:
SEPT/OCT 2010 :BFP: keep strong my little ones xxx bab21 bab22

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 1:55pm

Hi Linzndan,

It won't be too long now that you will be on the IVF trip and I bet the wait will worth it at the end.

I had laparascopy done last week and due to be back for 8 weeks follow-up, I will know what next from there. I'm taking it easy knowing the wait will worth it at the end.

Cheers

Chloe1

Reg: Feb 10th 2011

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 4:10pm

hiya girlies, i have been reading through the post, and would like to give all my best luck to everyone!!
i wasnt too sure if to write something or not, but i really do not have many people i can talk to about IVF!!!
I am starting my frozen cycle on monday, i assume as i have an appointment to see the nurse at 3pm and she will give me my goodie bag of injections etc!! lol! i am feeling really nervous, and just feeling like i have no more patience left in me. i know its only four days away but it feels like its never going to come.
on our first try i got ill as my hormones decided to sky rocket so thy could only remve my eggs etc.
i am feeling really worried, i know i should be positive but i am just scared, if i knew it would def be going to work then that would be fine, i would not be in this state and i wouldnt get jealous when i hear my friends are preganant (5 in the last year.) i am VERY happy for them but at the same time sooo sad within myself. my husband says i am being silly about it, but i cant help it.
ahhh anyways!!
has anyone got any info on a frozen cycle? they have told me that they are going to start me off on a low dose of hormenes as previously my levels went really high near to the date of transfer. also i am scared they will get the dose wrong again and it will be another chance missed!
goish i am sorry i seem to be so negative - i dont mean to be! just having one of those days?
also we only really have two more goes as thats all my husband has frozen (he doesnt produce sperm anymore.)
anyways, just need to write things down - so sorry for this little rant but would love to get to know you all!!!!!!
lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

Chloe1

Reg: Feb 10th 2011

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 4:26pm

i have just realised LOVEDUP789, that your ET got cancelled same as mine for the same reason, and i think you are seem to be starting your FET same day as me? xxxxxxx

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 7:38pm

hi again holly oh a laparascopy will i be needing one of those? hope ur treatment starts soon for youxxxx

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 11:03pm

Not necessarily Linzndan, it depends on the result of your scan. You'll be fine, nothing to worry about.

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 7:53pm

thanks holly hope you dont mind me asking the questions im full of them at the moment hopefully my dr did that letter for the ivf yesterday n faxed it through he said wait until friday before i contact ivf to see if it has arrived didnt think it would take that long to fax through so was thinking i might phone them on wednesday if only they had told me i needed this letter when i phoned them in october

FET oct 2011 xfingers

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 8:41pm

I don't mind at all Linzndan, we are all learning from eachother on this thread.

I'll say ring them on Wednesday and if they've not received it by then you can ring back on Friday, St Mary's sometimes needs chasing up on the admin side.

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 5:20pm

Linzndan - My advice is to be as much as a pain as possible...chase, chase, chase!!!

Chloe1 - FET is much better on your body. All you're really going to be doing is dreg on buserilin then add oestrogen tabs to get your lining ready for ET. The most worrying bit is finding out about the thawing of the embies (I think I bit all my nails down waiting for the call!!) - Good Luck hun

Bubbles x

United Kingdom

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 9:29pm

Hi all, hope your all well, bigkiss

Not been on for a while, it turned out joy for me last month, clomid just made my af 6 days late Xo( so now i just waiting to see if or when af arrives coz it really knocked me sideways with when to expect it, its 13 days since i should of ovulated so fingers crossed it dont come. Doc werent any help i was told you should expect these things to happen. I even rung hospital n was told no we wont scan as your only on 50mg, but if your in pain you should stop taking them, :handbags: Well that was a lot of help.

Well i got my 100 mg prescriptsion and doc has been try'n to find out were i go for scans he says one ospital and they say a different one, so much for staying calm and relaxed when the experts cant help, he has tried ringing preston but they aren't answering the phone, so my job for next wk, try and get through to someone at preston. [zx081] My doc said he thinks i need a scan day 11 and i know bloods are day 21, is this right.

I'v also asked them to send letter to st marys to find out if they will still give me the ivf i was allocated as they wont me to have next round of clomid.
Fighting all the time for answers is starting to affect me, been down, but as everyone you have to pull yourself and be strong.

Sorry for the rant guys, just needed to let it all out.xxxxxxxxxxx
babydust :dust: babydust :sticky: to you all

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE