You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

accylass

Reg: Sep 8th 2010

Saturday, September 11th 2010, 2:53pm

really confused!!!!

Hi to everyone i'm new on here so am probably posting in wrong section but would love some answers if anyone knows them!!

Well were to start me and my dh have been ttc for 9 yrs. In 2002 he had an op which left him with retrograde ejactulation so knowing we now prob couldn,t conceive natuarlly we went to see gp. had all basic tests done etc. got referred to local hospital who then reffered us to st mary's that was back in 2005. we had sperm tests and the other bloods at st mary's but dh had other complications and we had to stop with tests. we then got re rereferred in 2008 had all tests done again everything is noraml apart from dh not relesing sperm when he ejaculates. they then tell us he has klinefelters so we have to see genetics by this time after only 2 appts a year we are now in may 2010 we get appt to genetics for aug go to see them he has bloods which come backas him not having at all!!!! try to get appt to see con can't get one till feb 2011!! This will be to start treatment finally i think!! this is were it gets confusing my dh has 2 children from previous relationships (now adults).q1.have we already got funding or do we have to obtain it? q2. how long is treatmant waiting list for icsi.Q3. will we get funding because he already has children we come under eastlancs pct.would love it if someone was able to help me because whoever i seem to ring give me conflicting answers!!!! thanks for taking your time to read thisxx ?o(

Saturday, September 11th 2010, 3:47pm

Hi ladies,

This is a lovely forum I will love to join if you ladies don't mind.

We've been referred to St Mary's after trying to conceive naturally for 5 yrs.

I had scan and blood test last week and was told I'll be contacted for consultation appointment. It completely escaped my mind to ask when the result of the blood test will be back and when to expect my consultation appointment, does anyone knows how long this takes? Also after consultation, can anyone pls give me an idea of what to expect next?

:sticky: and :dust: to everyone already receiving treatment xxx.

Cheers

Holly

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Children: Hopefully I will have one soon!

Monday, September 13th 2010, 11:19am

Hi girls and firstly welcome will try and answer best i know but i am sure the other ladies will be along shortly to give you their advice too x

Accylass- I am not sure what the criteria is in your area but i am afraid i do know alot of areas wont give funding if one partner has children from a previous relationship. Unfair I know but i do know this is the criteria for most areas. Also the waiting list for icsi by law is now only 18 weeks as they have brought new guidelines in that a patient must have at least first consultaion by 18 weeks of being refered. Hope this helps. I have seen a link which has criterias for different areas so will have a look for it and post it if i can find it. But hope it is not the case for you and you can have funding as i really do think it is comeplety unfair they do that! xxx

Holly,Your bloods and scans would have some back to them probably that day and you should recieve a letter in a week or two with your consultaion. On that consultaion they will go through the results, tell you if you are having icsi/ivf etc and also go through some reasearch forms you will sign your consent forms on this day too and have bloods for hiv checks etc your hubby will also have these done too. You should then be able to start/request treatment on next cycle depending on where you are on cycle (these 2nd lot of bloods can take a few weeks to come back so maybe you will have to wait till the second af). In this next wait for consultaion you may get a letter for a sperm test for your husband too depending on their records and when his last one was taken. But it certainly is not long now, just quite a bit of waiting but i am sure you will find it will fly by and you will be on your 2ww before you know it xxx

Catweb- Hope your dring is going well, got my scan tomorrow whoo hoo! Yeah was a nasty fall only started falling off horses these last few months, think it is telling me something lol. Will just have to stay on the ground with them from now on! Do you do a lot of riding? Do you have a horse? I have 6 (1 retired, 2 broodmares in foal, one youngster, one cob youngster that i have sold so will be leaving me at weekend and one little madam i am trying to bring back into work that keeps darting with me lol) Hope you are well and that your treatment is going well and sorry for late reply.xxxx

Lauren x
1st IVF May 2010- :BFN:
SEPT/OCT 2010 :BFP: keep strong my little ones xxx bab21 bab22

United Kingdom

Monday, September 13th 2010, 11:27am

funding/criteria chart

Here it is:

http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/grou…t/dh_101074.pdf

shows criteria and also how many cycles people are entitled too xxx

accylass

Monday, September 13th 2010, 11:55am

thanks for replying laurenehall - this is why it's confusing i already knew about the criteria but when i rang pct she said we would get funding but on the pct's website it says we don't meet the criteria !!!!!!!! :huh:

Can

Ace

Reg: May 24th 2010

Monday, September 13th 2010, 1:47pm

Hi, Holly and Accylass just wanted to say welcome to the st marys thread I wish you both well in your journeys.

Love can xx

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

Monday, September 13th 2010, 4:15pm

Thanks Laurenelhall for the warm welcome.

Sorry about your fall and hope your week get's better.

Thanks for the detailed reply you've really answered all my questions and now I know what to expect.

Sending you loads of :sticky: xxx

Monday, September 13th 2010, 4:17pm

Thanks Can.

I'm sending you loads of babydust xxx

Monday, September 13th 2010, 4:23pm

Hi Laurenelhall,

That link is very useful and informative, thanks for sharing.

My next question if you don't mind is what is the difference between full and fresh cycle ?o( ? so sorry to be a pain in the neck

Cheers
?

accylass

Monday, September 13th 2010, 5:06pm

hi can thanks for the welcome and hi to everyone else . i'm still none the wiser but hey ho it's only been 6 six years that i've been asking the professsionals the same question and ther all coming back we different answers X( !!!!!!

United Kingdom

Monday, September 13th 2010, 6:13pm

Holly- i think fresh and full cycle are the same? Basically you have a fresh cycle where you have egg collection transfer etc and then FET were they are fozen. I can only think that full means going from stims to egg transfer in one go as some suffer ohss which is were ovaries over stim so they end up having their eggs frozen after collection rather than having them transfered until they have recovered from ohss. Dont worry thought you arent being a pain in the neck, ask away. i have done my fair share of asking lol as the whole process is still very confusing!! Hope all goes well for you and thanks for the well wishes.

Accylass- I dont really know what to suggest as it is horrid you are being led in all directions. all i can think of is the way i got refered, go to your gp ask for a referal, chase st mary's until they confirm recipet of it and then keep chase them until you have an appointment for bloods and scan. You are by law to be seen within 18 weeks so i would just keep chasing, i know its annoying but i know they can be slack sometimes on the admin side. One lady i met last time i had bloods was told she could request treatment at next af rang to do so and they said they needed more bloods! so she had to be put back a further month as wasnt told before. I think its because they deal with so many patients. Sorry i cant help further and wish you all the luck and hope you get it sorted as it is stressful enought without being messed about xxxx

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: Hoping

Monday, September 13th 2010, 8:18pm

Hi All

Holly - I think a full cycle covers the original EC and ET as well as any subsequent FET when the embies were all created at the same/ first EC. A fresh cycle will be when you have an EC done with new embies created even if you have any frozen embies, I think!!! Did any of that make sense????

I'm with Stockport PCT and they have funding for 2 fresh cycles however SM said they would always use frozen embies before putting you through another cycle of intense drugs like the ones used in stimms. So at my review meeting after my :BFN: in May they said that the FET would happen first under the 1st cycle funding and that we would still have funding for the 2nd cycle as no new embies were being created during the FET. It is so confusing but you get there in the end, but bear in mind that nobody else will understand what you say and you'll find yourself explaining things over and over again. I'm sick of trying to get my mum and MIL to understand the funding side and the timings for injections etc, it's like they don't listen!!! But when it is so complicated and they are not the one going through it then I suppose there is no need for them to get all the small print bits lol!!!

accylass-hope you get the funding confusion sorted as it will be one less thing for you to worry about.

lauren- good luck with the scan xfingers all is well. I only ride at a local riding school and would love my own horse but DH unfortunately hasn't presented me with one yet, maybe when we have a baby he can get me one and look after the baby while I'm out on it, like that will ever happen lmao .

AFM-DRing going ok, have a few more bruises and finding it hard to drop off to sleep at night but otherwise ok. Also date for bloods has changed as they missed 2 days of my record sheet for the buserilin so I called the nurses on Sunday and am to come in a day earlier than planned so in on 21st instead. This will hopefully mean that the FET could be at the weekend if lining scan etc goes to plan. I've assumed that FET/ET does happen at the weekend, does anyone know if this does happen????

It will make a big difference for DH with his work and also mean that I don't have to take so much time off as I was planning on having a few days off after FET. And just to make sure my feet are still in the ground I know that the :snowangel: may not even thaw properly but hey ho my PMA is quite high tonight so they defo will thaw properly :clap .

Catxx
Catherine xx

1st ICSI April 2010, FET Oct 2010 :BFN:
2nd ICSI Jan 2011 :BFP: M/C Chemical Pregnancy :tear:
3rd ICSI Dec 2011 :BFN:
DIUI June 2012 :2ww

MY DIARY

Reg: Sep 13th 2010

Children: my cats? lol

Monday, September 13th 2010, 9:25pm

good evening everyone, thought i should join this thread on cats reccomendation :thumbsup:

have just started at st mary's last week, had my bloods and internal scan and they found 23 follicles, is that good?? ?( hubby had to give his sample too.

the nurse said we should get a letter in the next few weeks to invite us for a meeting to discuss possible treatment
sept 2010, first scan and bloods, 23 follicles found
oct 2010,told we were having short protocol
Jan 2011, accepted for treatment

Monday, September 13th 2010, 9:44pm

Thanks laurenelhall blowkiss

Monday, September 13th 2010, 10:10pm

Hi Catweb,

Thanks for the explanation, can you believe I read A - Z of this thread and yet I still need to ask questions
?( It takes a while before it sinks in.

:goodluck: and :pray: all goes well for you with a :BFP:

Cheers

Aysha

Reg: Jul 28th 2010

Children: 1 daughter from previous relationship

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 10:55am

Hi ladies.

I hope you are all doing good, seems like quite a few of you are about to start or in the process of treatment, best of luck to you's!!!

I havent been on the site much since i first joined, partly because we dont really have alot to report at this stage but mostly because our next appointment is not until towards the end of november so trying to keep myself busy and my mind off ttc.

Anyway just wanted to see if anyone else has problems with st marys and the admin side of things? Dont get me wrong at our first appointment everyone seemed lovely and helpful and lucky for us we have managed cancelation appointments (id never have lasted a longer wait!) but our app was 21st july and we were told we would be contacted within a week to arrange for my dh to do another serm sample (apparently to see how his sperm copes with the freezing/defrosting process) and we STILL have no appointment. I have been chasing and chasing and chasing them up over it and it seems that our consultants sec has been off sick FOREVER. Anyway monday i rang (for about the 8th time) and was told that someone was going to type up the appointment letter and get it sent out that day but we are now on thursday and have yet to receive the letter. I know i am very impatient (which is something i deffo need now that i find myself going through this infertility journey) but i just want the appointment through as *hopefully* it will be sooner than our next consult app so it is something to break the time up a bit - does that make sense? I am usually one of those people who plan for everything-never leave anything to chance, quite organised - dare i say a little controlling lol and im really finding this situation hard, its the not knowing that gets to me the most. Also another point is my dh needs to book time off work and his work can be annoying when it comes to booking time off.

Thanks for letting me rant :snigger: :O Love to all xxxx
Me 26 (have beautiful dd 6 from prev relationship), my DH 29 - Male INF (count of just 1.5million at best, zero count at worst). #1 ICSI June.....

shas

Ace

Reg: Jul 1st 2010

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 12:13pm

hi everyone,

just popping in to see how all of you are doing. I had my review appt. at st.mary's yesterday after my miscarriage and i was just bursting with so many ques. poor doc seemed confused by all the weird ques me and DH were asking .

well the doc seemed hopeful for the next cycle as i got pregnant on this one too, but now they are changing my treatment protocol, i'm on long protocol now. previously, as my AMH was low i was put on the short one but amazingly i responded quite well and got 23 eggs .. (seems like AMH test is after all not that accurate). maybe the large egg quantity compromised the quality. I insisted on having few tests done in order to rule out some of the immune issues and blood clotting disorder, though the doc was reluctant to do them since its quite common to miscarry in the 1st trimester but i wasnt buying that, had bloods taken yesterday too so now i'll have to wait for two AF's and then could request treatment. it would probably be in nov'.

goodluck to all of you :xxx:
TTC#1: 4yrs

me:33 (AMH 7.9) DH:35 (both ok otherwise)

3 clomid cycles: all BFN

ivf #1 july 2010 : BFP miscarriage at 7 weeks

ivf #2 nov' 2010 : BFN
ivf #3 aug 2011 : BFN

go for private now ??

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 9:25pm

Hi there can anyone tell me how long they had to wait at st marys i have been on the waiting list for nearly 12 months.The thing is there seems to be alot of people who aare getting told there is no list at the minute and can start treatment within 8 weeks. Agirl i work with got told 8 weeks and started within 4. :headache

Have i slipped through the net do you think i should chaseit up?

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Panda

Reg: Mar 25th 2010

Children: I wish!!

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 10:15pm

Hi Panda, No question is silly.. In the booklet I've got it says call between 9.00am and 11.00am also it says call on first day of your period ( the day you wake up bleeding).. I'll be calling sometime next week when AF arrives I know what you mean tho if I started at say 10 in the morn I prob will give them a call.. There is so much info to take in.
I wish you all the best with your treatment..

love can

Hi Candice...thank you so much. Still no sign of my AF....typical as I am waiting for it!!! May very well be joining you next week.

Thanks again and :hugs:

Panda xxxx

Panda

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 10:25pm

Hi Mistykins,

We have not actually started yet and they keep telling us that we could get turned away when we ring to request treatment but the last time we went in July 2010 we were told there was virtually no waiting lists!!!

If I were you I would chase it up. It does seem like you are waiting a long time.

Sorry I can't be more help. Good luck and keep me updated with what they say. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. :pray:

Panda

Can

Ace

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 11:05pm

Hi Aysha, We had problems with the admin, no one knowing about appointments or what your up to next. I ended up leaving it up to DH to sort it all out.. All I can say is chase...

Hi shas glad you got them to listen to you about your tests..

Hi mistykins, I would defo give them a call their isn't a waiting list it just depends on when you ring to request tx if they can fit you in if you've been turned down one month they'll get you in the month after.. Have you seen a consultant at st marys yet?

:wave: panda.. I'm still waiting for mine to show up too..
:xxx:

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Can" (Sep 16th 2010, 11:09pm)

shas

Ace

Friday, September 17th 2010, 1:18pm

Hi everyone,

mistykins- you should def. call them and ask what's going on. 12 months waiting time is tooo long nowadays, when i started my 1st round of ivf i was told of 6 weeks waiting time . you need to call them up and demand to know about this long wait . hope it gets sorted out soon.

can- :hi: yes i finally managed to convince them to do some tests on me and now waiting to start round #2 in nov' .

go for private now ??

MAB

Reg: Aug 25th 2010

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 4:52pm

Hi everyone, I am new on here, so bit unsure of everything, but I'll give it a go...I've been reading this thread for a while as we were being referred to St Marys too. I saw my GP in feb and had still not heard anything, so 3/4 weeks ago I started to chase it up with St Marys, turns out my GP letter never got sent til April! But after spking to St Marys I was told we would be seen by the end of Oct and a letter came with our first apt, for mid oct, but :( its on the same day as my DH 6mnth neurologist apt so i had to phone to reschedule and now were goin in Dec. Happy at least we are being seen, but I agree the waiting is hard.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and I'll keep popping in and out. I wish u all luck and happiness.

Melanie. X

Can

Ace

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 6:36pm

Hi Melanie, Sorry you've been mucked about,but good to hear you've got your appointment now.. I wish you all the best in your journey

love can xxx

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Can" (Sep 18th 2010, 6:38pm)

Reg: Apr 2nd 2010

Children: hoping for children one day x

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 6:59pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say to Mistykins, i had my first appointment with saint marys on 19th august for baseline bloods and scan, now my consultation is on october 12th and then i can start treatment x The waiting hasn't been too bad at all xfingers

MY DIARY

There's only one thing more painful than having a baby!................ Not being able to have a baby xxxx

ME-28 DH-34
MFI
TTC 8 YEARS
1ST ICSI JUNE 2011-
:BFN: :tears:

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 10:40pm

Hello everyone,

Hope your ok and good luck on all your journeys and welcome to anyone knew,

Just a quick one.......

Mistykins: If you are being treated via the nhs i would chase them as by law now they have to see people within 18 weeks of referal. You must have been lost somewhere in the system, i must admit i know how you must be feeling, i was on the 'waiting list' 3 years before finding out they didnt even put me on it!!!! Just call them and never feel like you are mithering as they are used to calls chasing trust me i have done my fair share.

One thing have you heard anything since referal? You should get a form to fill out with your weight height etc once this is filled out and sent ring to make sure its recieved then you should get a consultaion appointment shortly after, you are then on the road to having treatment. Good luck and hope all works out any more questions please ask!

Lauren x

Gem1141

Reg: Sep 18th 2010

Children: 1 child Lyla Mai conceived after treatment at St Mary's Manchester

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 1:07am

Hi all,

I have only just jointed the site today. I think it is very helpful to share in everyones experiances.

We had out first appointment @ St Mary's with our consultants on the 29th July.
We are in the same boat as Aysha. At our appointment we had blood tests and the consultant told us, my DB would be contacted within one to two weeks to arrange a serm sample - to see if his spream could cope with the freezing/defrosting process... Noone has contacted us and we are still waiting!! We have tried chasing the hospital several times and got passed around a lot, nobody seemed to know where our file was up to. We have been contacting the hospital on a regular basic to try and find some information out. Last week we got told that the consultant was off, there was a back log and out letter was probably still waiting to be typed up but we should receive it soon. We still have not received anything ;( The consultant also told us to make an appointment before we left the clinic so that we did not get lost in the system (which we did and we were given an appointment in January) Again like Aysha I know i am being very impatient but i just want the appointment through so I know what's going on. Hopefully it will be soon.
Has anyone else experianced anything like this? ?(

:goodluck: to everybody xx :dust:
1st ICSI Aug11-:BFP: M/C FET Feb12 1on board:29/2 T/D:17/3 :BFP: bab21 born 21/11/12 Lyla Mai completely in love! Preggers naturally 06/13 jawdrop

Aysha

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 3:31pm

Hi Gem,

Welcome to the forum :)

Im sorry that you are having the same problems as me, it is really annoying and feels like you are getting nowhere with the endless phone calls. Fingers crossed you get somewhere soon!

As for us, we finally got the letter we were assured about by the sec (albeit 3days later than expected), only to discover upon opening it that it was a letter that was meant to be sent to our doctor, not us!!! I am super annoyed now as it just seems that the sec i spoke to opened our file and sent out the first thing without even looking to see what it was (they had even folded the letter on page 2 and added our address onto it so surely they must have known that the letter was supposed to be for our doctor - whose name and address was typed on page 1 of the letter if you get what i mean), so im back to having to ring them AGAIN tomorrow morning to chase up our sperm appointment. The worst thing is we dont even know if this letter has been sent to our doctor or not.

Also by reading the letter we can see from the dates that our 1st appointment date was 21st july, the letter wasnt dictated until the 26th august (over a month later) and then it wasnt typed up until the 13th september. I know the consultants sec has been off sick but surely for such a long period of sick leave they should have a fill in. Seems that they are SO unorganised. Its upsetting because as if we havent got enough to worry about with going through infertility, we have to constantly chase up everything :sadface:

Anyways, since we are going through the same and are at the same sort of stage, it would be nice to keep intouch with you if you wouldnt mind that. I could pm you my email if you are up for that :thumbup:

xx
Me 26 (have beautiful dd 6 from prev relationship), my DH 29 - Male INF (count of just 1.5million at best, zero count at worst). #1 ICSI June.....

Panda

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 3:52pm

Hey there ladies

I rang this morning to request treatment and have an appointment now for October. They will teach us how to inject and give us the injection equipment. Then I ring again on my next peroid and get a scan and what nots and then we start!!! :clap

Can't explain how happy we are... happydance

Quick question though because I was expecting something a bit different. I didn't think it worked like this, I thought that we were ringing on the first day because you have to go the day after!! Or was I being a bit deluded there??? ?(

Please don't think that I am complaining....we are over the moon at being accepted I just wanted to ask is this how it works for everyone??

We are still doing our happy dance. :dance: (This is actually very similar to my happy dance!!!)

Don't forget Mistykins give us all a shout when you know what it is happening. Definately get in touch can't understand why they have kept you waiting for so long....not fair. Also good luck Candice, hope everything gets going soon. biggrin2

Good luck to everyone out there......may we all have lots of babydust

:xxx3:

Can

Ace

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 4:29pm

Hi Gem, I think most of us on here have had so sort of problem with the admin side I ended up having to leave all the ringing to DH, I hope it gets sorted for you..

Ayasha, I don't know if this is the same but we received a copy of a letter that was sent to our doctors, this is standard procedure.. But I'd give your doc's a ring see if they got it too...
We made all DH sperm tests on the day after we'd seen the consultant wonder why you've all got to wait..

Hey panda, Thanx.. I also thought that was what happened its like another waisted month sorry to sound ungrateful.. I luckly rang last month on first day I knew they were going to be shut and wouldn't be able to accept me but I'm so glad I did, I was booked in for the week after and had the pre-op signed more forms did mrsa test.. My AF finally turned up today!!! So I will be ringing in the morn.. Let you know how it goes... I'm nervous!! :scared:

Love to all can :xxx:

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 6:30pm

Hey girls,i can't believe i have been waiting this long and still nothing!! not even had any form of meeting with thems looks like they have forgotten about me i am fumin when i have paid out £6000 for a private go i could have had my free one. :comp: :scream:

Anyway rant over with,can i just ask does anyone know who i call?,is it st marys themselves or my local pct?. It is Jane Powner i have spoke to a few times who works for Trafford pct. Am i speaking to the wrong person? am getting on the case first thing tomorrow!!!! :headache

panda-glad you have an appointment sorted happydance

Lauren- since being refered nearly a year ago i have had one letter from our local pct in July saying they were going to tender at the end of September and we would here from them shortly. I hhave had nothing directly from st marys and certainly not had any forms,calls etc...ooh feel so peed off about this a year and 6 grand down the swany

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 7:42pm

Hi Misty,

I understand your frustration! I would call St Marys as then you will know if they have recieved your referal etc etc. I had to call for 2 weeks running after i had seen doctor about my referal as they took ages to send it to st marys. Thou i may know why you are being delayed. I recall in March/April alot of people being held up due to funding in the trafford area so i wonder if this is the reason you are having to wait. They ran out of funding at the end of the tax year so i do know people that were already well on their way had to wait. This could be the reason and you probably would find this out of the PCT so you could try calling them too and ask them.

Hope this helps Lauren x

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 7:51pm

:congrats: Panda on starting you tx! Are you going through long protocoll? If you are this will be why you arent going day after! You will be starting drugs (down regulating) on the 21st day of your cycle (start of period being your first). Hope all goes well and i am sure the time will fly by! x

Can :goodluck: with the call tomorrow, you will soon be on your way xxx

Gem- only thing i can think of is they may also be waiting for funding and therefore want a sperm test closer to the tx date. Just a suggestion but it wont hard to chase so dont feel like you are mithering, its better you have peace of mind rather than stress and the sooner you get seen the sooner you get your BFP! X

AFM- ET for FET on tuesday just :pray: they fertilise ok. x

Lauren.

Gem1141

Reg: Sep 18th 2010

Children: 1 child Lyla Mai conceived after treatment at St Mary's Manchester

Monday, September 20th 2010, 6:59pm

Hi Ladies,

:thanx: for all your advise.

Aysha sounds like a good idea PM me and we can keep in touch :)

We will just keep ringing, fingers crossed we will hear something soon :shush:

Panda so happy you have got your appointment [zx014]

Lauren :goodluck: hope all goes well

Good luck to all sending lots of :dust:
1st ICSI Aug11-:BFP: M/C FET Feb12 1on board:29/2 T/D:17/3 :BFP: bab21 born 21/11/12 Lyla Mai completely in love! Preggers naturally 06/13 jawdrop

Monday, September 20th 2010, 7:41pm

:goodluck: for tomorrow Lauren.

Catxx
Catherine xx

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, September 20th 2010, 7:45pm

Thanks girls!!! Will keep you posted tomorrow!.................doubt i will sleep much tonight lol x

Monday, September 20th 2010, 8:08pm

well evening ladies i spoke to st Marys today and they said they had got my referal in October and had i not recieved anything from them!!! Erh. They then said my referal was being dealt with by traffrod pct because last Oct when mine went in there was no funding so we got passed over until they sorted it out. Cut long story short then spoke to trafford pct and they said that my nhs cycle wil be at care and they should have the contract signed by mid Oct so treatment should be December ish,so looks like i can save my money and my frostie fingers crossed i wont need it ay. hope everyone had a good day am writing this on my phone so it all jumbled together my lap top down again! X

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT

Monday, September 20th 2010, 8:14pm

Hi Vickylou,

Hope you don't mind me asking you this question.

U had ur first appointment with saint marys on 19th august for baseline bloods and scan and your consultation appointment is now october 12th. Can you kindly give me an idea of when you received your consultation appointment, I mean how many weeks after the bloods and scan?

I'm curious cos I had my bloods and scan on 3rd of September and I've not heard back from them, is it too early?

:thanx: and :goodluck: with your treatment.

Can

Ace

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 11:38am

Hello all..

Lauren, How did your FET go hun?

Misty,Glad things are moving now for you..

Well I called Monday morn at 8am an they rang me back today at 9am the wait was awful, I'm in tomorrow for bloods&scan yippppeeeeee!!

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

shas

Ace

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 1:06pm

Hi everyone,

glad to hear that most problems are getting sorted out .

Can- :goodluck: on starting treatment, wishing you all the best.

Panda- like other ladies have said, they call you on next day of AF if you are on short protocol otherwise you'll be given a date after your AF.

Mistykins- good to know its all sorted out for you :)

goodluck to all .

go for private now ??

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 9:23pm

:goodluck: Can for your scan and blodds tomorrow.

Any news Lauren on your ET? Hope you are pupo and putting your feet up on the :2ww sofa.

Catxx
Catherine xx

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CatWeb" (Sep 21st 2010, 9:28pm)

Aysha

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 10:32am

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing today?

Mistykins - Glad you are getting somewhere, you really do need to chase everything up at st marys unfortunately. Good luck!

Gem - il PM you soon :)

As for us, im STILL trying to get our appointments for the merc banking sorted out. The last we were told (on the 4th phone call of the day on monday) was that they cant do anything until they have the results of my DH's SA through (this was completely different excuse to what the lady we spoke to 10mins before told us)...............WHAT?!!! He hasnt even had a SA with you, we are not waiting for any results from a SA, we got the results in June from the SA our doctor did and we have taken things from there with St Marys!!!!!! I think the sec felt very stupid at this point as its obvious that she hasnt got a clue so she just said that she would leave a note on Dr Sajjids desk for her to call us...still waiting for that phone call. Will leave it until friday and phone again.

Seriously does anyone think im being OTT or is this really poor? ?( :sadface: xxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aysha" (Sep 22nd 2010, 10:34am)

Can

Ace

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 3:54pm

Hi everyone,
well scan an bloods went ok & the nurse rang me this aft to tell me to start injections tonight.. Nervous&excited

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

shas

Ace

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 3:58pm

Hi Can,

what a fab news, congratulations on starting the treatment :goodluck:

go for private now ??

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 4:13pm

Hi girls,yep learnt my lesson the hard way that i need to keep on top of things at tst Marys,but at least i have some answers now :cheese:

Can- congrats on starting your treatment :clap

Aysha- talk about communication breakdown!!! gosh how embarrasing on there part!!! :O hope you get it sorted hun

Lauren-are you PUPO yet??? hope all ok xxxx

Hi to Shas and all the other lovely ladies on this thread :bye: hope you all having a good day so far xxxxxxxxxxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT

debsxxx

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 6:55pm

Can I Join :)

Hi ladies

Hope you dont mind me joining :) , im currently having IVF treatment at St.marys. Im currently stimming atm and sould almost be ready for EC. Got my 1st scan tomoz to see if my folicles are doing what they are meant to be doing so xfingers

Is there anyone from near Accrington??

Debs xxx
1st ivf sept 10-bfp then sadly lost :(

Can

Ace

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 7:11pm

Hiya debs I've just replied in your thread... Glad you found us I did say to join the four leaf clovers but think you should be in the September stars ( that's what I think it's called) if your having ec in sept I'm sure someone will let you know..

THANX Shas&Misty xx

Love can

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

debsxxx

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 7:39pm

hey thanks can i've found it :) i've popped on the september one. cheers for your help. are you currently having treatment or waiting to start xxx
1st ivf sept 10-bfp then sadly lost :(

Reg: Aug 26th 2009

Children: no children

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 7:49pm

Hi Can. Congrats on starting tx. How did your 1st jab go? Are you on long or short protocol. Thinking of you!

Jilly-bean. xxx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

Can

Ace

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 8:27pm

Helloooo, jilly-bean thankyou for thinking about me.. I've popped in your diary a few times I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through glad you've got a bit of closure, this ttc lark is hard an painful stuff.. Big hug from me :hugs:
Im on short protocol.. Did my first injection tonight on my own hubbys still at work, was fine.. [zx017]
blowkiss

ME 32&DH 31
TTC 3 YRS
1st ICSI OCT 2010 BFN!
2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE