You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

foxy05

• "foxy05" started this thread

Reg: Jan 30th 2008

Tuesday, March 4th 2008, 12:33pm

St Mary's Hospital, Manchester

hi all,

just wondering if anyone is having treatment at st marys in manchester???

xxx

ME 31, Both tubes removed Jan 2007
DH 32, All good
1st IVF - march 08- BFP- Chemical pregnancy

:dog:

Reg: Feb 23rd 2008

Children: Little boy called jack xx

Tuesday, March 4th 2008, 10:50pm

RE: st marys manchester anyone???

hi i am having treatment at st marys, i am on burserlin injections at the moment and i am havin icsi.

Love zoe
x

me - 29
DH - 35

1st icsi- April 2008 - BFN
1st FET - August 2008 - BFP - M/C October 2008

Natural :BFP: 5/7/2009

7 Week Scan 23/07/2009 - [zx076] seen
10 week scan [zx076] seen
20 week scan - 20/10/09 bab22

foxy05

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 11:03am

hi Zoe,

how are you finding it at st marys??

and how is your tx going so far??

love xxx

DH 32, All good

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 8:28pm

Hi i find st marys really good and the nurses are lovely and really helpful.
Have you been to st marys yet as i find it a very old fashioned hospital but thats only because my local one has just be done up.

love zoe xxx

me - 29
DH - 35

foxy05

Thursday, March 6th 2008, 1:09pm

hi zoe,

yeah im having tx there at the moment, hopefully EC next week!

yeah it is an old fashioned hospital, and it seems so cold especially as you walk up the corridor near before the steps as you go up to the clinic!

where are you up to on your tx?

DH 32, All good

Katy

Ace

Reg: Jun 7th 2007

Children: 1 daughter!

Friday, March 7th 2008, 1:38pm

Hi,

I've just had tx at St Mary's and have to say that it was brilliant. I've had one go private and I would say St Mary's was definately better!

1st IVF Oct 07 convert to IUI due to poor response to drugs Bfn
2nd IVF Feb 08 poor response convert IUI Bfn
29.03.08 - Natural Bfp - early loss
Aug 08 3rd ivf BFP!!!
One gorgeous daughter!!!
Trying to recover from Post Natal Depression
Jan 10 Natural Bfp!!! :8o:

Friday, March 7th 2008, 9:12pm

Hi i am about to starts my stimms next friday i have had to be put back because of the easter bank holiday.

Let us know how you get on.

Love zoe

me - 29
DH - 35

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Monday, March 17th 2008, 1:00am

Hi!

I'm having my treatment at St Mary's and everyone there is lovely and always so helpful, even when the procedures and situations seem to be going against them.

:)
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

Big Bird

Reg: Jul 10th 2008

Thursday, July 10th 2008, 11:34pm

RE: St Mary's Hospital, Manchester

Hi, i'm new to this site, so just looking around at the moment for anyone else in the same boat as me. We are just about to start out treatment at St Marys, hopefully at the beginning of August. Where are you up to wiht yours? xx
big bird xx

sarajane

Reg: Jul 12th 2008

Saturday, July 12th 2008, 4:12pm

Hi there big bird

Im also new to the site and have never used anything like this before!

We are on the waiting list at St Mary's, have been since January 08, we have had 1 meeting but are waiting to find out when we start our treatment. Have you had to wait long? Hope its not too cheeky of me, do you know what sort of treatment you will be having? We will have icsi as my husbands sperm aren't great.

My experience so far at the hospital has been positive, the staff in the fertility department seem far more friendly and helpful than in the other areas of the hospital.

Would be good to hear from you.

Sara
Sara

Big Bird

Monday, July 14th 2008, 8:36pm

Hi Sara,

Soooo nice to speak to someone who is at St Marys. We were put on the list originally, and told it was a two to two and a half year wait. It was exactly a year to the day that we received a letter to say we were at the top of the list. We went for our appointment two weeks later, and had a load of blood tests on the same day. My b'friend had to go last week and give a semen sample, as apparently, they test for five different things at St Marys and only three at our local hospital. The nurse said that it takes 4-6 weeks to get all the results back, and then told me to ring uo on the first day of my cycle. We're going to try and start at the beginning of August, providing all results are back, so fingers crossed!! We are due to have IVF, but it will depend on the results of my b'friends sample as to which treatment we do have. The nurse said that 70% of people have ICSI now, and when she described it, we would prefer it as it gives those little swimmers a head start!! So, its all fingers crossed and just waiting now. So, then, about you, have you had all your blood tests done yet??
Luv Big Bird xx :P
big bird xx

sarajane

Friday, July 18th 2008, 12:30am

Hi Big Bird

Thanks for your reply, it does feel good to chat with someone going through the same experience at the same hospital. Our situation seems a little different from yours, we have been under St Mary's for around a year as I had some pre-tests done there in the womens out patients and my partner has given a couple of samples over the past year.

I was told we were on list from January and that we could expect to wait 9-12 months, this sounded brill. They called us to an appointment in June and I thought it was all about to start, the nurse we saw in June said that it could be up to twelve months from then?? She asked me to get some day 2 bloods done and an up to date smear - we are just waiting to hear now. I understand the wait but I just get edgy with the vaugness. I have started to talk about with more people just recently so I feel like I want it to get underway!

Its interesting that 70% of people have icsi - like you I was keen for us to have that, thinking it would give us a better chance. I was pleased, Im not sure if you can request it or if they decide what is best for your situation?

Have you been trying to conceive for sometime? It took us about three years to get to this point after going to the docs after 12 months of nothing happening.

Apologies if my questions are personal, I dont really know anyone in the same position, my friends have all managed to have children with ease so its nice to find someone in a simmilar situation.

I will be keeping everything crossed for you, I hope that it can start in August for you both. It would be good to hear how you get on.

Very best of luck

Sara x
Sara

Reg: Aug 6th 2008

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 12:36pm

hiya all ! im new to this site and im just wondering if anyone is haveing treatment at st marys in manchester? ive been on there waiting list for 18months now and i have just received a letter telling me that im reaching the top of the waiting list. what it is i would like to know is how long have people had to wait till they start there treament once they have received this letter?. thanks claire.xxx :D ?(
claire.xxxx

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 5:30pm

Hi clair sorry my reply is late.

I was put on the waiting list for st marys in january 2006 and i had my reached the top of the list by the August 2007 and i went to the meeting but then i had to wait till feb 2008 to start treatment as the threatres where bein done up so i had my 1st round of icsi then which sadly didnt work so i am back starting my first FET cycle this month.

Where are you upto and how are you doing?

love zoe

xxxx

me - 29
DH - 35

sarajane

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 9:00pm

Hi Clair

Im still waiting.... I was originally told 9-12 months but called to enquire as to when that would be and I was told there was a mix up and I should be prepared for a 18 month wait!

I hope that it isnt a long wait for you, best of luck with the treatment.

Sara xx
Sara

Big Bird

Thursday, August 28th 2008, 10:11pm

Hi all
We were really lucky in we only had to wait a year for our treatment at St Marys. Started my burselin yesterday and we are having ICSI. Anyone else starting?x
big bird xx

sarajane

Thursday, August 28th 2008, 10:53pm

Hi Big Bird

Unfortunately not! There had been a mix up last time I called, instead of the 9-12 month wait it had turned in to 18 months.... upset but we are going to have a go privately whilst we wait. We are off to Barcelona on Tuesday and have an appointment with a clinic out there on Wednesday.

Ill be thinking of you, hope that taking the drugs isnt too difficult and you dont experience any nasty side effects. Keep in touch :smile:

Good luck and best wishes xx
Sara

Big Bird

Friday, August 29th 2008, 2:31pm

Hi Sara,

Sorry to hear you have been disappointed. Go and relax in Barcelona and good luck with your appt. Let me know how you get on with.
I wish you all the luck in the world xx :happy:
big bird xx

zana

Reg: Aug 31st 2008

Children: 3 Boys aged 15,16 & 17 from previous relationship

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 10:59am

Hi everyone im new to the site but thought id just say im also starting treatment at St Mary's, we went for our 1st consultation Friday 29th, down again to start treatment hopefully 18-19th August.

Goodluck everyone :smile:
Age 38, Partner 36 been trying for 4yrs
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths
1st Consultation 29th August 2008
IVF Treatment held at St Mary's Manchester
Scan and AMH test taken 19th September
Scan: fine!!
AMH: Borderline
Short Protocol Halted due to Cyst found, been put on the pill for 6 weeks :(

zana

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 11:01am

Oops im mean September :laugh:
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths

sarajane

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 12:19pm

Hi Zana

Best of luck for when your treatment starts - let us know how you get on. :smile:

Take Care
Sara

zana

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 6:23pm

Thanks Sara will keep you up to date :smile:
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths

Big Bird

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 10:07pm

Hi zana,

I wish you all the best of luck with your treatment. We just starting ours last week. I started injected the burselin last wednesday. We are having ICSI, what about you?
Take care,
Big bird x :happy:
big bird xx

zana

Monday, September 1st 2008, 12:38am

Aww thanks big bird :smile:

I was told to ring the nurse on day 1 of my period 18th Sept? then go down on day two for another blood test & scan, not sure if the name was Burselin but do remember them saying i have to inject myself with a pen daily?? Also we're having ICSI.

Sorry for the vague info me and partner didnt expect it to move this quick after 1st consultation ( we thought we was seeing the nurse last Friday) :O she did say from start to finish it would be two and a half months which amazed me so got a little excited but now after reading a lot of threads it sounds daunting.

All the best with your tx too sweetie x
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths

Big Bird

Monday, September 1st 2008, 8:54am

Don't get dis-heartened by it all. Its fine. I went for my blood test and scan on day two, that was ok really, not as bad as i thought. They found a 2cm cyst on my ovary and said they may not be able to treat me at that time! As you can imagine, i was gutted. However, the blood results showed that it wasn't making too much (of whatever hormone they said i can't remember!) and that i was fine. They gave me a date three weeks later to go back and start the injections, which was last wednesday. Theres a huge long list of side effects, similar to the menopause! However, luckily, ive been absolutely fine and total symptom free. My period is due today, but she did say it may be delayed due to the drugs. Then, when it does come, i go back a couple of days later for a blood test and then start the hormone inducing drugs. Its really exciting and my other half is just as excited as me, although that may be cos he's stabbing me every night!! (Ha Ha)
Don't get too low with the comments what you read on here. Everyones experiences are different, and i felt a bit low after reading some of the other posts on here. But like i say, i'm sypmtom free and alls gone well for me and i'm sure it will for you too!!
All the very best, keep me updated,
lots of love
Big bird xxx 88)
big bird xx

zana

Monday, September 1st 2008, 10:13am

Thanks sweetie,

Another thing that seems to have worried me is the Success rate at St Mary's :sadface:, but im not going to let it get me down, me and my partner had to fight for this NHS treatment with our Local Authority in the first place ' Burnley Hospital' so im just thankful for the chance of IVF sadly hundreds are not so lucky :happy:
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths

Monday, September 1st 2008, 9:10pm

Hi big bird

im havin icsi and the mo at st marys but im having a frozen cycle.
where about are you upto.

love zoe

me - 29
DH - 35

Big Bird

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 3:07pm

You may think i'm finding answers to all your questions.............. but i work in a hospital in the operating theatre. One of the gynae surgeons overheard me talking about the success rates and saying that 20% was rubbish!! She then butted in and said any 'normal' woman in any given month only stands a 25% chance of conceiving, due to their being only a few days within the cycle that is possible. This made me feel better, hope it does you too. Stay positive! xx
big bird xx

Big Bird

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 3:09pm

Hi Zoe,
We are on our 1st go of fresh. I am injecting my burselin but just waiting for my period! Should have been yesterday but not come yet. Good luck with your frozen go, my fingers are crossed for you xx
big bird xx

SHARIFA

Reg: Oct 5th 2008

Children: NONE

Thursday, October 16th 2008, 9:31pm

st marys manchester first appointment here

hi everyone, jumping around this site all over, still a newbie!!!we've just got a letter with 1st appointment from st marys manchester for december and was wondering if anyone else is at the same place as me. how long after first app does treatment begin? i'm excited but dont know if i should be yet! hope that this is the start!!! anyone else just got their letter?? we've not had an invites to those meetings they hold .sharifa xxxxxxx
sharifa

zana

Thursday, October 16th 2008, 9:59pm

Hi Sharifa

Im at St Marys, we had our 1st appointment back in August and signed all the consent forms, took about an hour really and to be honest i forgot a lot of what was explained lol but there was a lot to take in though.

We had to go back down about 3 weeks later for our bloods to be taken etc, i was ment to be there today for my first injectiion but i was that ill last night i couldnt make the hours journey and luckily the nurses said id be fine to start them tomorrow morning, was nearly crying on the phone to the hospital because i thought id missed this months treatment but the staff are great at St Marys and im a lot calmer tonight :D
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths

SHARIFA

Reg: Oct 5th 2008

Children: NONE

Friday, October 17th 2008, 6:41pm

appointment

thanks so much zara for that info, my head all over the place already because we were just about to go to liverpool when we recieved app for st marys. my hub phoned them today and they said the same as you, sign forms etc and said treatment would follow shortly after.
best wishes for your treatment xxxxxx
sharifa

zana

Monday, October 20th 2008, 1:10pm

Hiya

Just noticed your from Chorley lol im from Burnley :snigger: small world :), we've had a set back at the moment, went last friday to start my treatment on the short protocol had a routine scan and they found a small cyst on my left ovary, so basically St Mary's have put me on the pill for 6wks to try shrink it, was really gutted Friday but im ok now nothing i can do but wait :sadface:

Good luck with your treament sweetie xxx
Unexplained Infertility
IVF Waiting list 14mths

mwild401

Reg: Oct 27th 2008

Children: St Mary's

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:49pm

Lack of drugs - Short protocol

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me! We had our first consultation in August at St Mary's and have been accepted this month - only to be told they can't get hold of the drugs for my short protocol? It is now going to be after Christmas when we can start our first ICSI cycle.

DH and I are so frustrated.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks

Michelle
Michelle

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:56pm

RE: Lack of drugs - Short protocol

Hi Michelle

This isn't a great start is it! What drugs are they? Most clinics give patients a prescription to source their drugs themselves though I know it's not always the case.

Which clinic is St Mary's so I can merge/start a new thread for you.

xxx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

mwild401

Reg: Oct 27th 2008

Monday, November 17th 2008, 6:03pm

Thanks for the swift reply!

It is the secondary drug, not the menopur. I can't remember what it is called as this is my first time.

Not sure what you mean by which clinic is St Mary's. It is St Mary's hospital at Manchester.

Thanks - Take care
Michelle

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Monday, November 17th 2008, 6:10pm

Yeah...sorry I meant where is the clinic :snigger:

We have a thread on St Mary's here

St Mary's Hospital, Manchester

Why don't you pop by the newbies thread here NEWBIES and tell us your story.

I'm sorry you're going to have wait for them to get the drug in - must be so frustrating.

When you get to know your start dates, we have a cycle buddy board here CYCLE BUDDY CHATTER which I'm sure you'll find really useful as it's your first time.

I'll leave this here so you can read this and then merge it with the thread above. There are a few girls at St Mary's who I'm sure will be along to say :hello:

xx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: Manchester

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 9:28pm

RE: St Mary's Hospital, Manchester

Hi

Can anybody please help. My husband and I are just starting with the whole process and we need to go to St Mary's for IUI with donor Sperm. Has anybody got an idea on the waiting time for this. We have been trying for ages thinking there would be no problems. We are both under 30 and keen to get going but we cant find any info on the internet when it comes to waiting lists.

if anyone has an idea could you please let us know. We went to the MRI (Urology) and the consultant said with Donor insemination we would be seen and through the process within a year.

Thank you for your help

Coops
COOPS

1st DIUI Feb 09 :BFN:
2nd DIUI 9th March 09 :BFN:
3rd DIUI (Clomid 50mg) October 09 :BFN:
4th DIUI (Clomid 50mg) December 09 :BFN:
Transferred to Jessops for IVF. 1st appointment 10th May :hairout

2nd appointment 6th July :hairout
3rd appointment 26th October xfingers xfingers

Reg: Dec 21st 2008

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 5:33pm

Hi all,

Am new here. We have our first appointment at St.Mary's in January. They said it is just to sign papers etc. Does anyone know how long it will then be till the treatment actually starts? I have already been told to have my CD3 bloods done which I have and hubby is having his SA a week before the appointment. I have heard stories of a year or two for waiting lists?
Thanks
Wolls.

Big Bird

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 12:49pm

Hi there,

Don't worry about the gossip you have heard! We had pur bloods and SA done, and it takes 6-8 weeks to get all results back. Then as soon as six weeks had gone by, we rang and asked them if they had the results and they said yes and we started our treatment on my next cycle.
It is quick once you have had your initial appointment. We're going again in january for frozen embryo transfer.
Good luck with everything and i hope you get started soon

love Big bird x
big bird xx

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 4:24pm

Thank you Big bird,

All the very best of luck for you in January.

Love Wolls.

Reg: Jan 21st 2009

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 8:59pm

Hi All,

I'm new to this site so I may be doing this all wrong! I started a thread about Warrington Hospital but as of yet no-one has replied.

When I first went for tests I was offered a choice, including St Mary's but I decided to go with the hospital closer to home (although I do work in Manchester). Do you get the choice as to which hospital you go to? What kind of a reputation / success rate does St Mary's have? I know that it's a big hospital and is a specialist but do you think that means they also have a big waiting list. Can you put your name on a few lists and see which one you get o the top of first? Sorry, so many questions. We've only just found out that DH has motility problems. (In fact I've only just learnt what DH is - had to google it!) Anyway, I know that I'm getting carried away and should wait until I get my gynae appt but it's really hard to be patient. I'd rather know what I've got ahead of me!

thanks!!

Kelly

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 9:16pm

Hi Kelly

Welcome, I am sorry that you have not had a reply as yet, the clinic threads can be quiet, so I've listed a few of the IVF chat threads below which may help, pop in and say hi and I am sure the girls can answer your questions.

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some of the links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a how to search section HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE so you can chat to other going through IVF/ICSI.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

blowkiss

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Reg: Jan 11th 2009

Children: MFS - Man

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 10:33pm

St Marys

Hi specialkjr

I am currently on the waiting list at St Marys, I was only referred at the end of December and already had correspondence from them, I have rang them and have been advised that they now have a turnaround of 16wk for 1st appointment. They have just brought in some new rulings and the lady explained that the waiting list of 1yr is NO longer the case!!
Sounds good but I still have decided to go private at MFS (as my DH is not too well) and stay on the NHS list as a back up if my current IVF fails.
I have only heard good comments about St Marys and have been there a few times as we have DH's sperm frozen there and they have always seemed very efficient and friendly.
I am not sure if you can put your name down at a few hospitals, but your doc will advise as he/she will have to refer you.

Hope this info helps.

Lisa

Lisa

Saturday, January 24th 2009, 12:25pm

Hi Lisa,

thanks for your reply. Great news that they contacted you so quickly. So are they saying the wait is less than a year now then? I know I should just be patient and wait for my first appointment but that's not one of my strong points! Fingers crossed for you and your DH and sorry to hear he's not well. Keep me posted!

Kelly

p.s. thanks for the pointers eeyore!

Saturday, January 24th 2009, 1:22pm

Hi Kelly,
I was put on the waiting list for St Mary's in August and had my first appointment last week so the wait is not too long. They do seem to have taken too much work on though as they are telling people that they cannot guarantee to start treatment in any particular month. Hoping all will go well though. Like previous poster, I'm not sure if you can have your name on numerous lists? We were not given the choice of hospital, it was St.Mary's or go private.
Best of luck whatever you decide.

Monday, January 26th 2009, 8:22pm

Thanks for your responses guys, I really appreciate it. Good luck to you all. Keep me posted with how you get on. It's good to be able to share experiences :smile:

Reg: Mar 4th 2009

Children: no children yet

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 5:54pm

ivf at st marys hospital

Hi. I was just reading some of the posts about treatment at st marys,it is nice to share experiences and info,wondered if anyone due to start treatment in nxt few mths?
We should be,had to get to a target weight and stick to it. When u ring up on the 1st day of your period to see if u can have treatment and the nurses ask u to go in the nxt day,what is that visit for? does that mean u can have treatment soon? If somebody could shed some light on it that would be great. I just presumed after reading the booklet that u didnt go in for 3wks after u ring up. I'm confused.
I'd love to chat to someone in the same boat.
We've been ttc for just over 5 years,I had a laproscopy at stepping hill that showed no visible probs-that was 3 years ago,then we got reffered to st marys were told in july last year we'd approached the top of the waiting list. Slight issue with df sa so may need icsi with ivf,was advised that iui treatment prob wouldnt work.Tried clomid for 10 mths last year,we've never conceived.
clomidkid x
M

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 9:57pm

Hi clomid kid,

Im having treatment at st marys at the moment. Im off to bed no but you may want to read through the thread Initial consultation. May give you a good idea what to expect. Theres another lady there due to start next month too.

Kelly x

Feb/March 2009 1st IVF BFP blighted ovum diagnosed @ 8 week scan
babydust
2nd IVF April :BFP: Two baby8 bab10 due 22nd December 2010
Fingers Crossed this time will result in our much wanted Baby X

emmylou

Reg: Mar 24th 2009

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 10:00pm

Hi Guys,

Completely new to this , ttc with DB for over 2 years. Got our first appt at St Marys 28th May - wondering if any1 could give me any info on wat happens at 1st appt as no idea ???

Thanx xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE