You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 21 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LondonMan" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "LondonMan" started this thread

Reg: Feb 9th 2008

Saturday, February 9th 2008, 11:03am

Saying Hello for first time and need advice

Hello

Just wanted to say hi and ask if anyone can help me ?

A quick overview of me.

Im a twice married man, with 2 daughters from first marriage and 1 from the second. All very health, cleer, talented, sporty and for thier sins look like me..lol
My second wife had a few problems while pregant, too much fluid in the womb, which meant youngest spent a few days in care for the fluid to drain off. We decided that is would be best not ot have any more kids and I would have "The Snip"

You problay guess what Im goign to say now ? Ive met a very lovely woman who wants more kids, she has a son, but wants a girl. My track record shows I have girls and my sister has 3 boys, so chances are I'll keep having girls, as both my ex-wifes have brown hair and brown eyes and I have blonde hair blue eyes as do all three daughters who all look like triplets (maybe not the middle one now as she has turn into a goth ???? kids ??).

So my question is has anyone either had a reversal and managed to have a kid or have they used any IVF treatment to extract the sperm and inject into the woman and manage a pregancy ? Id prefer not to have a reversal and then the snip agian.

Any help or advice would be gratefully received

Thanks for reading my thread

Aaron
(LondonMan)
If it happens, then thank a doctor

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Saturday, February 9th 2008, 11:10am

Hello just wanted to pop by and say hello, there are procedures you can have but I don't have any experience of them so wouldn't like to comment, however I'm sure one of the ladies more knowledgeble will be along soon!

Good luck!

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

• "LondonMan" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "LondonMan" started this thread

Reg: Feb 9th 2008

Saturday, February 9th 2008, 11:53am

Hi Indiechick

Thanks for saying hi, I had noticed there is a lot of women on this site and they all give a lot of support to each other, one of the main reasons I contacted this site. Someone will have gone through what Im planning to do.
If it happens, then thank a doctor

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Saturday, February 9th 2008, 12:02pm

Hi LondonMan and welcome!

The site can be quiet at the weekends, but I am sure one of the girls will be along soon to help. I have added you to the 'men only' part of the site, which although not busy has some great information in.

One of our members sharon77 has a beautiful little girl after a similar journey to yours, give me a sec and I will find her diary for you

A couple of threads here may help too

'Life in the Lab' - for all sperm questions!

Different Route

second vasectomy reversal?

INFO: A ROUGH GUIDE TO SURGICAL SPERM RETRIEVAL

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Saturday, February 9th 2008, 12:08pm

and a couple more

vas reversal or ssr?

PESE.

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 21 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE