You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "confusedsol" started this thread

Reg: Feb 7th 2008

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 11:29pm

What does this mean??

Perhaps someone can help me to understand these results:

"...variable dysfunction with densities of 36-83 million/ml and rapid motility of zero to 25%, with persistently poor morphology of only 4% ideal forms. Swim ups have varied between 1.5 and 5.25 million/ml progressively motile sperm."

Thanks in a first post anticipation!

hollybolly

Superstar

Reg: Jan 30th 2008

Children: Soon !!

Friday, February 8th 2008, 12:32pm

Hi

Welcome to fz :happy:

I am sorry I do not know how to interpret these results but there is a section on here where you can speak to a sperm scientist whom is lovely and very good.
I am sure one of the girls will give a link to it for you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AZOOSPERMIA confirmed 01/2008
TESE sucessfull 08/09
Reconstruction failed 11/09 .
Icsi June 13 - Bfn
Feb2014 = Natural cycle icsi bfn

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Friday, February 8th 2008, 1:24pm

:hi: confused

Welcome to :FZ: hon.....it's no surprise your username is what it is...i think we've all been a bit :loony: over results at one time or another.

Thsi is the link that holly was referring to...you can post directly on there or PM Sperm Scientist direct. Have a browse on that thread in the meantime....you may find the terminology becomes clearer just by reading other users posts.

'Life in the Lab' - for all sperm questions!

Good luck on your journey!

xxx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE