You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PinkyD

Reg: Mar 21st 2009

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 8:32pm

Hi Maria, i think they have changed there procedures since changing over to Bourne, but what happend with me last time and i expect it'll be the same this time is they send out your schedule telling you the date you start injecting, depending on what meds your on the date you start the second lot, and when you EC and ET is provisionally scheduled for. once you recieve your schedule you can call the clinic and book the scan times.

with the meds, they use a company that'll contact you and arrange a convienint date that they can courier the meds to you.

try not to worry, i've never known them not to contact me back when ever i had queries, perhaps its because you still have a few weeks to go before you start, in my experience they have always been great and im sure you will here from them soon, you could always give them a call and explain your concerns.

hope you get your answers soon xxx

TTC 3 Years - Severe PCOS

1st IVF cycle Cancelled - No Response to Stimulation Drugs
2nd IVF cycle Cancelled - Crazy OvariesE2 level 33000!
3rd IVF/ICSI May 2010 - BFN :tear:
4th IVF/ICSI Oct 2010 - BFN :bawl:

2011 - Feeling a very lucky girl.. Dear friend is being our surrogate Little one is due Oct 2011 happydance

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 8:58am

Thanks Pinky! blowkiss
I just needed some reassurance. So I'll wait for the schedule and then I'll ring them. I am just worried cos my a/f is a bit irregular after my last m/c, between 23 and 26 days. I don't want them to book me and then it goes wrong cos a/f is later or earlier than what they expect. I need to start stimming on day, no d/r for me.
I guess I am just nervous!

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Monday, September 27th 2010, 6:11pm

How long does it take? I have not received anything in the mail and nobody has rang me.... Worried

PinkyD

Monday, September 27th 2010, 6:30pm

Hi Maria, if i was you i would give them a ring again in the morning, i'm sure they will understand xxxx

2011 - Feeling a very lucky girl.. Dear friend is being our surrogate Little one is due Oct 2011 happydance

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, October 1st 2010, 5:14pm

Thanks Pinky. I have rang them today, but still nothing. I am worried now..... If they move my cycle I'll get crossed big time!

PinkyD

Friday, October 1st 2010, 7:05pm

GGrrrr

Hi Maria, was wondering if you had heard anything, to be honest im not too happy myself! i have got my first scan next thursday and stlll have not recieved my schedule!!!! the only reason i know my first scan is then is because at my last app they have actually controlled my cycle with medication so that they could do the first scan then, i know the schedule must have been done as the medication company phoned today to deliver my drugs next week.

the Nurse assured me my schedule was actually done on 20/09/2010 - so god knows when i'll recieve it!

it does make you worry that maybe they are not as efficiant as they were before...... not good when you are about to start treatment with them.

but i have to say despite all my moaning, in my past experience whilst having treatment they are lovely and the Manager Sarah has always been so kind to me, so hoping it is just an admin problem they have!

let me know if you hear anything! and i'll do the same.

Have a fab weekend xxxxxxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 7:57am

I am seriously worried now to be honest.
I have received my prescription today. What am I supposed to do with it? Also I have never used some of the drugs on it before! And the steroids are missing from it too, so it's incomplete. I will try today, bu probably none will answer nor return my call. No schedule or 1st scan booked yet. I know they have to wait for my day 1, but nobody has told me what I am supposed to do.
I am getting really stressed about it. I am supposed to start stimming with my next cycle and I need to take the steroids at the same time.

I need help, I don't know what to do! :scared:

PinkyD

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 10:44am

Hi Maria, i know they wont do your schedule until day 1, they probably have provisionaly booked it in so they can fit you in when the times comes, i dont think i have ever recieved a script in the post, normally the drug company will call you up and arrange a time they can deliver your meds, maybe i will recieve a copy of my script when my schedule comes through?, so it may just be a copy so you know that things are going ahead, is there a number on the script you can call for the drug company?as they should revieved a copy too i would expect.

They may not order all the drugs at once, some they keep in stock at the clinic which they give out when you're at the right stage to avoid wastage, i only get the Gonal F and Cetrotide they never deliver enough either i have to get more from the Clinic, then i normally get the Pregnayll and pessaries from the clinic.

i would try not to worry too much i am sure it will all be ready for when you start, its just a shame they seem to be leaving everything to the last minute these days, which is a little unfair as it is a big thing to go through with so much worry and stress, without having to worry and stress befor you even start!

have you told them that you keep ringing and they never call back?

i don't think you will get through to anyone today as they normally only have an on call nurse over the weekend.

let me know if you manage to get through, if not i would ring Monday and say you are really worried as no one is getting back to you, see how you get on!

Good Luck xxxxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 7:44pm

Pinky, thank you blowkiss

It's all very confusing and the nurse that calls me doesn't know what she is talking about! I left several messages at the weekend, but as you said no one got back to me. Then I called on Monday and I spoke to a 'calmer' nurse (I think she's called Julie) who explained what you said. She said I ring them on day 1, go then on the next day they will scan me and give me the steroids, which they keep at the clinic, and decide the schedule. My a/f is due at the weekend so she gave me the emergency number.

On Wednesday (WEDNESDAY!! I called them Saturday), the other nurse (Rudo) calls and leaves a message. I think she is my designated nurse-unfortunately. The message made me angry. She's is very polite but firstly took 3 days to get back to me, secondly the message she left was along the line of : if there is a mistake on the prescription why don't I call the drug company and sort it out myself. :what: She still hasn't told me I have to ring on day 1 or what to do if day 1 is at the weekend. Also I have tried to ring her back several times but she's never available. I don't know if she's overworked or what but really so far she's making me stressed cos I don't understand what I am supposed to do!!!!

The drug delivery people haven't got back to me yet....

PinkyD

Friday, October 8th 2010, 11:39am

Hey Maria, Glad you managed to finally speak to someone, There are 2 Julies and Fiona, they are all lovely, i'm always pleased when i see one of them when i have my scans as they know me quite well now. i think the nurse that left you a message is new so i can't really comment as i have never seen her before.

Are you starting the steroids first? so your not reliying on the drugs from the delivery company? i presume you'll start them at a later date? so at least if your A/F comes this weekend they'll be able to give you the steroids and you can then chase the other stuff up next week?

i'm sure you experience with the clinic hasn't been great so far, but be assured that when you actually start going they are all really nice (well in my experience anyway :) )

i start my Gonal F injections tonight so getting a bit nervous now!! but keeping everything crossed that it'll go smoothley this time xfingers

So the steroids you'll be taking are they to Stimulate the ovaries or are you down regulating? sorry not sure what protocal your having?

:goodluck: , Hope you A/f hurrys up so you can start!!

xxx

xxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, October 8th 2010, 6:22pm

Thanks Pinky blowkiss
I should start with stimming (due to old age and poor response no d/r for me!) around the 17th, but I think my ovulation was late so I reckon more like the 20-21st October. The steroids start at the same time as stimming as you need to get used to them (you don't sleep when you take them), then they triple your dose when you have the trigger injection. That is to help out preventing m/c. I will also have to take blood thinners after e/c (if I get there that is).
I think Rudo is new too cos she really doesn't know stuff. I still haven't spoken to her. Just worried that as I'm NHS I will be treated differently. I hope not!
Good luck tonight with gonalF xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 10th 2010

Monday, October 11th 2010, 9:48am

hello Maria

we are also NHS funded, referred to bourn hall and we chose Colchester because is closer to us
had 1st ICSI there in march (failed)
just started 2nd with DR yesterday (different drugs, from nasal spray to injection)
both times worked almost the same in terms of:
-meeting with consultant (1st time then after failing ICSI) then with the nurse to sign the papers (twice now)
-call to them know on day 1 of period
-less than a week after day 1 I’ve received via mail envelope with 2 copies of the treatment plan, 1 to be signed by me and mailed back to them and 1 to follow drug course (when to start, what drugs, dose, HCG, EC, ET and exact days for scans – for scans I needed to call for appointments on convenient hours) plus a copy of the initial drugs invoice like that I will receive via courier from Central Homecare
-mailed back the signed copy, agreeing with the planned treatment course
-a couple of day later I’ve received a call from Central Homecare to book exact delivery day and time (as Gonal F needs refrigeration)
- received call from nurse coordinator Fiona (24/7 on call) and emergency number that I can call
-received delivery with drugs, consumables etc
we have had 6 useful months between the cycles, break time (new NHS rules) to let the body recover and flush the drugs
happened twice that I had no answer when I rang, otherwise they’ve been really helpful, polite and friendly when I needed advice or when I asked a specific time for scan. we’ve been told that in November they are a lot of EC scheduled, so I presume that they are so busy on the phone, because they are lots of patients with questions
If all nurses were busy at the time I’ve been offered to be called back as soon as available and the always did rang back.
Is not a bad idea to call Central Homecare and clarify with them what drug you will receive
I hope you will receive soon the answers that you need

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Monday, October 11th 2010, 6:27pm

Thank you Diana,
I have received NOTHING so far, just a copy of the drug invoice sent (apparently) to homecare, but I haven't heard from them. I thought they would ring me, that's what I was told. I don't think Homecare can give you drugs that are not on the prescription. Never heard from the nurse again, even though they say she will ring back she doesn't. Really worried.....
I'll call homecare tomorrow. She said she faxed them, but I'm not sure after what you said. :tears: As if tx wasn't stressful enough

PinkyD

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 1:37pm

Hi Maria, Sorry to hear you are having a crappy time still, i also never recieved my schedule but they did email it to me so that was fine, have you had your day 1 yet? i would deff give Homecare a call,

i had my first jab on friday and first scan yesterday, had to put my Gonal dose down as my levels tend to shoot up! :thumbdown: but as i suspected once i actually started my treatment, they are all lovely and helpful.

hope you get your answers soon xxxxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 9:07pm

Thanks Pinky. I called homecare and arranged stuff myself. No schedule yet, but I think that's cos I'm on the short protocol. xfingers a/f will be on time!

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, October 15th 2010, 4:08pm

Got my drugs. Hipe A/F arrives soon...

PinkyD

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 9:43am

Hey Maria, glad you finally got your meds sorted, hopefully it will all go to plan now xxxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 7:49pm

Obviously a/f didn't turn up today so far.... Grrrrr

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 4:35pm

Still no A/F!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried sick so I called and spoke to a lovely nurse called Leanne who reassured me. She said it happens all the time. They'll wait. I just have to relax and wait..... Like if it's easy!

onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 5:59pm

Sorry for butting in here just now, but I was wondering if any of you could advise me as to what is likely to happen next.

I had my first consultation at Bourn today and they have confimed we will be having ICSI. I have my appointment with the Nurse on 4th November but haven't really been told what to expect and because of this the nervousness is overshadowing the excitement!

All that have been told is that I will start medication soon with the EC more likely to be in the new year.

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 7:13pm

Hi onewish, are you having the long protocol? If so you will start down regulation on day 21 of your cycle, then after that you will have a bleed like a period. At that stage you will go for a scan (baseline scan) and they will tell you when to start stimulating your ovaries. They will either post you the drugs or you can collect them on the 4th. They will probably explain more then. I'm not 100% sure how this clinic does it as they have kept me a bit in the dark too as they are so busy. I moved from Bourn Cambridge cos this clinic is closer. xfingers we will both start soon! Well I won't till a/f shows up...

PinkyD

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 7:27pm

Hey Maria, sorry to hear it hasn't happend yet, these things never turn up when we want them to! fingers crossed your A/F will arrive this weekend :)

Hi Onewish, is this your first time at IVF? normally the Nurse app is to sign all the paperwork etc, they will prob tell you what protocol you will be on depending on you specific fertility problem, they will prob show you how to inject yourself. hope it all goes well, let us know how you get on! xx

I am finally, hopefully getting EC on Monday, my E2 levels yet again shot up really high, then plumeted once i started the Cetrotide! really thought it was going to be canelled this time, i have also had some spotting yesterday, they have said the lining has got thinner so it is likely that any embryos will be frozen :( so i am praying that it thickens up over the weekend and it finally goes right for me for a change. has anyone else experenced this???

xxxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 23rd 2010, 6:41am

Sorry about the lining Pinky. It had happened to me once, my period just didn't stop and my cycle was abandoned. But this was with the long protocol after taking the pill. e/c on Monday sounds promising and you still have a few days for your lining to get a bit thicker xfingers

My period hasn't turned up yet, obviously it wants me to wait a bit more-evil!

Have a good weekend everyone blowkiss

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 10:05am

Hi guys

Thaks for the response. Yeah this is my first round of IVF and I am feeling a little overwhelmed, no matter how much research you do it never fully prepare you for how you are going to feel.

Maria - I'm not sure what protocol I am on nobody has said yet what is the difference? All I know is that I will have to go through some down regging before stimming. From what I have read you have had a pretty hard time being kept up to speed from the clinic, and I truly keep my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck for Monday Pinky.

X

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

PinkyD

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 10:15am

Thanks Girls, i had EC on Monday :thumbsup: , they got 6 eggs, 5 were injected and 4 fertilised. I went back to the clinic yesterday so they could scan me and the lining had got thicker so i had one embie put back as all 4 were good grades so fingers crossed the remaining 3 will be frozen today!! i'm really pleased as even the nurses didn't think we would get to EC.

so i now just have to hope its a really sticky one!! now i've got the horrible :2ww

Maria, any news yet??? hope something has happend :)

xxx

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 12:34pm

Thats great news pinky. I am really peased for you. I will keep my fingers crossed for you too! xfingers

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 5:41pm

Pinky we might have seen each other at the clinic yesterday! Had my first scan as a/f has arrived. I have started stimming yesterday night. I'll be back there tomorrow as one of my follies is already 8mm xfingers I'll be ok well done for your e/c, now rest blowkiss

onewish, I found the clinic ok but they don't seem to talk with each other so they don't know what you need, Make sure when you go you have lots of questions written down. The nurse I got is Rudo and she seems very nice but scanty, says 'I don't know' a lot and keeps on getting the name of the drugs I'm on wrong which is worrying. The sonographer didn't know that it was my first follie scan, he thought I was considering tx rather than wanting to start. But he was excellent though. I just think they're overwhelmed with the number of patients. All the written stuff I have received is correct, even though I don't have a written schedule but they do check your notes when they are not sure. I think you are on the long protocol, downregulating on day 21, then wait for a bleed, then baseline scan, then start stimming with gonalF (I presume). Make sure you ask for a written schedule/protocol as this is your first go and ask the same questions to more than 1 person to double check. It's my 5th so I sort of know what to do.

Love to you both and keep in touch!
:xxx:

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Friday, October 29th 2010, 7:37pm

Thanks for the advice Maria, it certainly helps having some from people who have been through it! If I'm honest I am hoping I get a different nurse to you as I need someone who can reassure me not say I don't know!! We chose Bourn Colchester as it is closer to home as we live in Ipswich and travelling to Cambrige would have been too much I just hope it wasthe right choice.

I'm sure it will all be fine i'm worrying about everything at the moment. I think I will start that list of questions.

Thanks

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 8:38am

Hi onewish, I live in Ipswich too! To be honest the journey is a lot better to Colchester. I go on the a137. Really easy. Going to Bourn Cambridge you need to take most of the day off cos you don't know what it's going to be like. Once it took us nearly 3 hours to get there! And you always have the option of the train for Colchester, if you don't feel like driving.
I think it's just that nurse. I saw a different one yesterday and she was fab! Very professional, calming, reassuring and explained everything well. My advice to you is if you see that nurse (Rodo) just double check with other people. If you're not sure of what she is saying, ask her to check your notes. The list of questions is very important. Write them all down, starting with the schedule. You'll be fine, I think we're in good hands babydust

My scan yesterday was ok. I have 2 follies now, one on the left 11mm, one on the right 9mm and the lining has grown to 5.5mm. Not bad for only 2 days of stimming. I hope I can see at least 4 follies next scan as I am a bit worried about the low number. But that is due to my age and I can't change that. xfinger

My next scan is on Monday at 4ish.

Pinky how are you?

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Monday, November 1st 2010, 7:45pm

Hi onewish and Pinky! blowkiss
I hope you're ok. Went to the clinic again today and saw the same Nurse (Julie). She is lovely, experienced, calming and reassuring. Really excellent at explaining and professional.
She does the scans and sorts more complex things out-thank goodness. I am finding coming to Colchester a lot more relaxing than driving all the way to Bourn. I am definitely more positive now. :hugs:

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 7:17pm

Hi Maria

I am so glad you are being treated better and you are feeling so positive. How did the scan go how many follies do you have now?

It definitely will be much easier getting to Colchester rather than Cambridge as although I drive I am a little bit of a scardy cat when it comes to the dual carridgeway and don't like doing long drives on my own! I think I can just about make it to Colchester. The A137 isn't dual carridgeway though is it?

We have our appointment with the Nurse Thursday, so hoping it goes well. Tried to do a list of questions as you suggested but because I'm new to all this & don't know what to expect I don't really know what questions to ask!! i'm sure it will all become clear - Gosh!! I think some of your positivity is rubbing off on me I can feel the excitement coming back.

smile2

Keep me posted. x

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 7:38pm

Hi onewish, I am the same as you, scared of driving on the dual carriageway. The 137 is single carriageway, that's why I use that. Sad, I know! What nurse are you seeing? I am going tomorrow. Unfortunately I only have 3 follies, one of which is very small, but it's my age and we can't really do much about that.

Glad I sound positive-I am scared though as I've been though a bit of a roller-coaster so far! I am more positive than I have been xfingers

Keep in touch and good luck to you too

PinkyD

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 3:44pm

Hi Ladies, Sorry for the late reply, lack of keyboard!

i'm doing well thanks, the waiting is driving me mad! i still have until next wednesday to go! i have a horrible feeling AF is on its way as started having period type pains yesterday and last night, really praying it is the crinone pesaries and hormonal changes that is causing them, no spotting yet so trying to stay positive!

Maria, glad it is goin well and that you have met julie, there are 2 julies at the clinic, sounds like you saw little Julie lol have you met fiona yet?? she's fab too. hope those follies are growing nicely, do you know when your EC will be? Good Luck xx

Onewish, i hope you get all the answers to your questions? let us know how you get on.

i think im going to lock the Prenancy tests away as i am not sure how much longer i can resist! lol xxxxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 5:05pm

Hi PinkyD! Don't get tempted by the tests! The symptoms could be the pessaries and can also be a good sign too!
Onewish, good luck for tomorrow

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 6:10pm

Hi girls

Thanks for your kind wishes. Just back from Bourn and I have to say I'm feeling a little disappointed. We saw Julie as our Nurse who was absolutely lovely, but she was called away to do a scan so most of our visit was with Leanne, who was pleasant enough but I just preferred Julie.

It has been confirmed that I will be on the long protocol, was shown how to inject etc, but was told that treatment is not likely to start until after Christmas! I'm still to phone on day one of my cycle (around 22nd of this month) but i've been told it is extremely unlikley they will start anything, and possibly not on my next cycle either!! How will I remember how to the injections if I have to wait 2-3 months!

Now don't get me wrong I understand that they must be incredibly busy but I really wanted to get things started. so I'm feeling a bit sad :tear: . I do realise it could be worse and I just have to wait my turn, hey ho. What I don't undertstand is why get us in for these appointments now if they cannot do any of the tx.

DB also quite disappointed, so we are already picking at each other, oh the fun begins!! Sorry girls - I just needed to let off steam.

PinkyD - Hope you are ok and that AF has stayed away. Stay positive.

Maria - How are things with you?

xxx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:08pm

Hi onewish, yes Julie does the scans, so you will see her then. She's very good. The consultant radiographer will do the first scan and then Julie will do the others. You can ask again closer to your cycle how to do the injections, they will show you again so don't worry.They probably thought they could get you in earlier. I am sorry your cycle has been moved, but maybe they will still be able to fit you in xfingers

I'm back there tomorrow.
A big :hugs: to both of you

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, November 5th 2010, 7:02pm

Hi Pinki and onewish blowkiss
I'm gonna have e/c on monday and it's with sedation rather than ga. I've never had sedation and I am a bit scared. How did you get on?

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Friday, November 5th 2010, 7:17pm

Hi Maria

Good news about EC being Monday!

I was told just yesterday that sedation was to help you forget the procedure rather than to knock you out so you don't feel anything, but mostly people tend to slip in and out of a light sleep. Obviously I cannot speak from experience just yet but wish you loads of luck for Monday and I am sure it will be fine. Let me know how you get on, I will be thinking of you. xx :goodluck:

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?
We have been matched only a couple of weeks away from being a mummy!

Friday, November 5th 2010, 9:47pm

Hi All

Just thought i would pop in as a fellow Bourne person. Hope you are all well. Maria i was sedated and it was fine you do feel it a bit but not to bad but make sure you rest up after woods as because of the sedation you may feel better then you are and you dont want to other do it xx good luck xx [zx127]
The life and times of Nisey Noo - MY DIARY

1st IVF August 2010 :BFN: :-(

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 6:50am

Thanks onewish and nisey. blowkiss
I am scared of the sedation I just want to be asleep while they do it!!!

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 10:35am

Hi Maria72,

I was sedated and felt all the procedure. Don’t get scared by how I felt, as different people have different pain thresholds.

If it’s really uncomfortable, ask the anaesthetist to raise the dose, he(Italian guy I had)/she will be in the room to monitor you. I’ve been told to tell them if I feel bad/uncomfortable.

This time round I will ask a “double on the rocks” because . . . for me :scared: it wasn’t a great experience , but they’ve collected 17 eggs and drain several more to ease the discomfort of swelled follicles polycystic ovaries (oddly enough at the baseline scan last Tuesday the ovaries looked better – “less polycystic”).

All the best

xfingers on Monday

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 12:40pm

Thanks bavediana, but I can't help being scared.I just want to be asleep! I'm glad he's italian so if I start blabbering on in italian then he will understand me!
Have you started stimming yet? Are you using gonalF? xfingers for your tx too blowkiss

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 2:54pm

hi Maria,

yes I started stimm on 3rd and Mon, Wed and Fri I'll be there for the scans.

maybe we'll meet Mon (my appointment is at 9.30), if not....all the luck in the world I wish to you.

the anaesthetist asked me where I am from and I replied Romania (fell in love with my British husband(now) and moved here)...even if he asked about where we travelled from...Chelmsford.

then he said..."andiamo" = let's go...hi hi hi

All the best

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 3:17pm

i forgot... :headache yes gonal f, 150iu, but the headache from buserelin (0.25ml now since stimms) is still bugging me a bit and makes me so absent-minded

:xxx3: :hugs:

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 3:48pm

Thanks blowkiss
I am there on Monday, as e/c is Monday. I need to be there by 9 am, but I will be earlier cos I'm scared of being late. My DP is bald, I have dark hair and am quite short, so maybe we'll meet! Fortunately I did the short protocol this time due to my age and poor response so n burserelin side effect.
I am actually Italian so it will be nice to have someone that speaks Italian there in case I go nuts with the drugs! Hopefully I won't say anything too silly, how embarrassing....

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 5:16pm

I'll surely look for you.

you might be taken straight downstairs to change etc.

DH has goatee, 6 feet tall (54), I got long (near waist) dark brown hair, a bit over 5 feet and on the round side (32) :O and we arrive in a light blue peugeot.

I don't know if is only one anaestethist, anyhow do tell them that you are affraid and they will do their best to help.

hope to meet you, maybe I could sooth and encourage you a bit bigkiss

I know you will be in good hands and you will be all right starsmile

All the best, Monica

xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 6:40pm

Thanks Monica.

onewish

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 10:07pm

Probably won't get a chance to post tomorrow, so wanted to wish you luck for Monday Maria.

Best of luck for the scans too Baverdiana.

:goodluck:

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 8:33am

Thanks onewish blowkiss

I am absolutely petrified! :scared: You wouldn't think this is my 5th go! I suppose cos it's a different clinic I don't know what's going to happen.. The sedation thing scares me.... babydust to us all

United Kingdom

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 11:45am

thank you onewish :xxx3:

xfingers for every one of you

grouphug

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE