You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ready & waiting" started this thread

Reg: Jan 16th 2008

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 5:04pm

3rd cycle of Clomid

Hi, I'm new to this forum and it's the first one I've ever joined...

We've been ttc for just over 2 years now.

I am on CD10 and this is my 3rd successive cycle of Clomid. Luckily for me I've had no side-effects, in fact I have wished for some so I can tell myself it's working!

My consultant put me straight on Clomid within minutes of meeting me for the 1st time even though I'd been charting for 4 months and had fairly obviously been ovulating. My periods have been pretty regular (28-31 days) for years.

Decided to give the Clomid a chance but have to admit to being a bit disheartened now.

Was worried that consultant didn't mention tracking of any description so I called my GP and she said I could go in for CD21 blood tests (on 1st Clomid cycle it was 19 and I'm still waiting for results from 2nd cycle).

DH tests are all fine (slight issue with motility but Cons. said nothing to worry about).

I have been having acupuncture weekly for the last 4 months but am thinking of doing it monthly as not sure it's helping.

I get spotting every month 8-10 days after O'ing which always lulls me into thinking this might be the month I get my 1st ever positive pregnancy test, but AF always shows up instead.

Think that's it for now, DH and I are both 35 and trying not to obsess about getting pregnant. After all, I married him because he's the man of my dreams and I want to be with him for ever, not just because I want to have his children. Sometimes it's hard to remember that though...

Oh well, that's about it. Good luck to you all, it's comforting to know we're not alone, isn't it?

:hugs:
TTC nearly 3 years - xfingers for a 2008 BFP

Clomid 50mg Nov 07 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Dec 07 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Jan 08 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Feb 08 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Mar 08 - BFN

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e1d51

• "ababywish" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Children: one aged 6yrs

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 6:17pm

I wanted to wish you well on your clomid,come and join us on the clomid chicks board,where all on clomid on there,im just drawing to the end of this months just had my day 21 progestrone bloods and they where 75mnol/l so thats great for me,but dont get disheartend if your ovulating and getting regular periods then thats one step away from getting pregnant.

I unfortunately dont cycle on my own have to be tablet induced id love to have regular cycles but my body doesnt play ball.

Anyway welcome,if you need a friend im here.

Julie

Reg: Mar 13th 2007

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 6:23pm

RE: 3rd cycle of Clomid

Hi Ready and waiting,

Fingers crossed it's third time lucky for you.... the waiting goes on for ever doesn't it?!

Quoted

Originally posted by ready & waiting
After all, I married him because he's the man of my dreams and I want to be with him for ever,
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thats so lovely!

A bit bizzaire that your consultant put you straight onto clomid, especially if you thought you were ovulating! Had your GP done the usual range of tests before referring you? (The first thing the consultant did with us, was to re-do all the tests I had already had done...!)

If it's not being too nosy, which clinic are you being treated at in London?

I'll keep everything crossed for you this month.

LBx
ttc since November 2005
3 cycles clomid 50 mg BFN :bawl:
Metformin 1500 mg since Feb 2009

December 2009 amazing BFP -due 16 August 2010

Reg: Dec 17th 2007

Thursday, January 17th 2008, 1:49pm

Just wanted to pop and say good luck and hope that everything works out.

Me and my fella are been "getting to know eachother again" which is really cool. Doing all the stuff we did when we first got together!

Don't ever be dishearted, there is such a thing as trying TOO hard? Know what I mean?

Good Luck with everything hun and I am here if you need me!!
Me 23 DH 29
TTC: 3+ yrs
PCO & DH fine lurve

22/10/09 :BFP: :sticky:
So happy! babydust to all!

Born 20.06.2010 @ midnight - 7lb11.5oz

• "ready & waiting" started this thread

Reg: Jan 16th 2008

Thursday, January 17th 2008, 2:04pm

RE: 3rd cycle of Clomid

Hello, yep doctor had done all the blood tests and my husband had done his sperm test. Consultant thought my progesterone level was a bit low (25) so I think that's one of the reasons for trying Clomid (I also think it's an easy way for them to get rid of us for 4 months but that's just me being cynical!). I then had an HSG which was all clear so it's just a case of fingers (and nothing else!) crossed for now!
TTC nearly 3 years - xfingers for a 2008 BFP

Clomid 50mg Nov 07 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Dec 07 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Jan 08 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Feb 08 - BFN
Clomid 50mg Mar 08 - BFN

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e1d51

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE