You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Littlebeetle" started this thread

Reg: Mar 13th 2007

Monday, January 14th 2008, 6:44pm

Becoming clomid chick!

Hello ladies, may I join the clomid chick coop?

After a very long wait, and allot of dodgy information, our consultant finally agreed that I ovulate irregularly! He has prescribed me clomid; hopefully this will massively increase the probability of us conceiving!

Had an HSG today - OUCH! (did it hurt anyone else?), which showed that my tubes are clear, so l can start clomid at the next sign of AF (or have provera to take if AF is elusive) so will hopefully be a clomid chick very soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and wishy speedy BFPs all round!

LBx

(Have been laying low on FZ for a while as I was finding the lack of progress with our treatment rather frustrating.... decided to chill out by moving house / starting a new career to lower my stress levels instead!!!)
ttc since November 2005
3 cycles clomid 50 mg BFN :bawl:
Metformin 1500 mg since Feb 2009

December 2009 amazing BFP -due 16 August 2010

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, January 14th 2008, 7:07pm

Hello LB!

I'm not 'officially' a clomid chick at the moment but didn't want to read and run (and I may be back in the coop soon!).

Sounds like the time out did you good - and your idea of how to take your mind off things sounds very much like mine, and not very relaxing!!

Hope that clomid does it business quick-sharpish for you.

What dose are you on and are you having tracking bloods and scans?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

• "Littlebeetle" started this thread

Reg: Mar 13th 2007

Monday, January 14th 2008, 7:16pm

Hello Bubble!

Congratulations on your BFP - fingers crossed it goes well for you.

I'll be on 50mg to start with (think it said 50 not 5!) and will be having tracking scans.Tracking bloods haven't been mentioned - given that I am a complete wimp when it comes to blood tests I am hoping that scans will be sufficient!

LBx
ttc since November 2005
3 cycles clomid 50 mg BFN :bawl:
Metformin 1500 mg since Feb 2009

December 2009 amazing BFP -due 16 August 2010

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, January 14th 2008, 7:23pm

I was on 50 and didn't really suffer with side effects so fingers crossed you'll be ok as well!

Tracking scans are great - they will check how you're responding to the drugs and keep an eye out for you over-producing those follies. Bloods (day 21) would then show whether you've actually ovulated. I had both but I know some who've had one or the other, or none. Glad they're looking after you with scans though.

Good luck - I'll be keeping an eye out for how you're getting on xx

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Monday, January 14th 2008, 8:38pm

Just want to wish you lots of :goodluck: with the clomid, really hope it works for you. I did 5 rounds of clomid before getting my bfp :) and don't think i would have got through the ups and downs of clomid without the support from my felow clomid chicks!

xxx

<

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE