You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Baby-Dancer" started this thread

Reg: Dec 1st 2007

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 2:14pm

Sore BBs but not pg ...

Hi everyone, sorry if I'm repeating myself a little but I just wanted to ask if anyone else had weird things happen in between Clomid cycles? I had a light period (nothing new!) almost 3 weeks ago now, and did 3 pg tests 2 days and 1 day before AF was due, both :BFN:. However, over the past week my BBs have become unusually tender and I'm wondering whether my usual cycle is a bit out of whack? I usually experience this just a few days before AF arrives but never this early. Is this usual? I had to miss a Clomid cycle this December as it fell just in the Xmas holiday time :rant:

Has anyone else experienced the above? Would love a bit of reassurance as I'm not sure my body knows what it's doing!

B-D xx
M/C x 4
PCOS - now clear!
1st IUI - Nov. '07 :BFN:

:snowangel:
[/URL]

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 2:18pm

if you had fertility drugs these can mess up your hormones

it can take a while for your body to get back to normal
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Flossy.

Superstar

Reg: Jan 2nd 2007

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 2:58pm

I also agree with Kara if you had fertility drugs then they can mess your hormones up,
I am sorry that you got a :BFN: :hugs: :hugs: i am thinking of you and hope that your dream will come true for you both real soon take care nicky xxxx

:rose: Me 34 DH 30 :rose:
6 IUI'S :BFN: :sniff:
Hoping for a baby 2009:pray:
Was classed as "Unexplained Infertility"
On 9th Jan 2 Fibroids.
Having a break for a while

babydust babydust

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE