You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "twinkle25" started this thread

Reg: Mar 13th 2006

Children: 1 DD

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 6:04pm

So Upset -- Cant speak with DH

Well today its my 26th birthday and I feel terrible

Yesterday me neighbour had a baby girl today my antie had her 6th baby. I feel so sad why cant it me me when is it my turn. I feel terrible for feeling like this cos I should be happy for them. I burst into tears when I got told baby was here made sure dh didnt see it though. I cant tell him how I feel

Its been 5 months since I lost my baby through ectopic and dont think i can cope.

What do I do
1 DD
2 X MC 07 ECTOPIC 07
IVF MAR 08 22 EGGS,FROZEN DUE TO OHSS
FET AUG O8 BFP BUT ECTOPIC
FET MAR 09 - BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "twinkle25" (Dec 30th 2007, 6:04pm)

Reg: Oct 2nd 2007

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 6:14pm

RE: So Upset -- Cant speak with DH

Hi there

I'm just looking through the site and I saw your message and it's filled me up too. I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, I too have M/C and know just how hard it is, even years later it still hurts so much. And with Xmas behind you and New Year in front of you memories are hard to manage. All you can do is get through the bad days, one at a time babes, one at a time and with luck know that you will be a mummy again soon and this time it will be for keeps.

Thinking of you over the New Year

Be strong

Cathie
xxx
Cathie

Proud mum to Eric after 3 years TCC!!!

Reg: Jul 21st 2007

Children: Baby boy Brennan...born 23rd April 09

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 6:31pm

RE: So Upset -- Cant speak with DH

Hiya Twinkle....

Sorry to hear how upset you are hun,its so difficult especially at this time of year...I have just experienced my 2nd Ectopic pregnancy,surgery was 8 weeks ago so i know how you are feeling,some days i feel i cannot cope and others i am ok,take one day at a time and one day you will be a mummy x x x blowkiss
ME 33 DH 36
TTC 4 YEARS
2006 TUBAL ECTOPIC
2007 IVF CORNUAL ECTOPIC
2008 FET BFP! TWINS BUT LOST ONE AT 7W3D

BRENNAN MATTHEW WATTS BORN VIA C SECTION ON 23RD APRIL 2009
OUR DREAM HAS COME TRUE WE GOT THERE IN THE END :happy:

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 7:14pm

Oh darling, all you can do is take one day at a time - one day the pain will get easier - it will never go away but you will find away of dealing with it in time. News of new babies when you have gone through the past few months you have is bound to hurt so dont feel guilty about the way you feel. Dont be too hard on yourself ok - huge hugs coming your way xxxxxxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Glitzy" (Dec 30th 2007, 7:14pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 7:57pm

I've just had my second m/c, so I know how those dark days come and bite you in the bum. I'm sorry you're feeling like this, but I'm not surprised. Its an emotional time of year without others baby news, so you're allowed to feel like poo.

You will get through this and we're all here to help.

I'm thinking of you and your babies.

Love and hugs

Polly xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Monday, December 31st 2007, 12:14pm

so sorry you're feeling down. don't panic cos you're feeling in the depths - it's perfectly natural and the sadness doesn;t end a few weeks after a m/c.

like polly says, you will come out the other side and we are all here for you. feel as sad as you need to and mourn your lost baby.

big hugs xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Flossy.

Superstar

Reg: Jan 2nd 2007

Monday, December 31st 2007, 4:09pm

Aww bless you Twinkle i am so sorry that your feeling this way here's sending you a cyberhug :hugs: :hugs:
I really dont know what else to say apart from that i am thinking of you and we are all here for you hun even though we dont always have all the answers take care and your turn will come real soon nicky blowkiss

:rose: Me 34 DH 30 :rose:
6 IUI'S :BFN: :sniff:
Hoping for a baby 2009:pray:
Was classed as "Unexplained Infertility"
On 9th Jan 2 Fibroids.
Having a break for a while

babydust babydust

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 8:38am

Just to say Im thinking of you chick

• "emilyelson" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: i have a 2 year old and a three year old

Wednesday, February 27th 2008, 2:06pm

Wow it filled me up just reading about how you are feeling, i understand how you feel when you say you get upset when you see people with new babies, i get that all the time i only have to see a baby bump and it makes me want to burst into tears, i hope you have some good luck soon you sound like you deserve it.
Best wishes
Emma :hugs:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE