You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 51 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Sunday, December 2nd 2007, 8:51pm

new to clomid

hi i am just about to start on 50mg of clomid! i am quite nervous - is it likely to overlate first time round? i have also been given tabs to bring on a period i took it 3 times a day for 7 days then a period is suppose to come after 7-10 days, but mine came early at 4 days! Am abit worried that on day 10 i will start p again!
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

fairy

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 16th 2006

Location: depend's which room my twins have decided to vanish to!

Children: We have two VERY precious miracles! Twin girl/boy!

Monday, December 3rd 2007, 7:35am

Good Morning hun!

I thought I'd pop in and wish you every success with Clomid, really hope it work's it's magic on you.

Are you having any tracking scans and bloods taken?

In answer to your question about, ovulating 'first time' - The way you'll find this out is if you're having 'scans' done, which normally happens between CD8-10, and if you're having bloods taken to show ovulation, the bloods are normally taken on CD21 if you're regular? I'm sure if you're not regular, say a 28 day cycle, then your Cons/Dr will be able to advise, tell you which day's they'll arrange for the bloods to be taken.

HTH?

:goodluck: with your journey chick xfingers

Remember, if you ever need to chat privately, or have a few questions about Clomid, or anything else for that matter, you can PM me any time, night or day, I will ALWAYS get back to you chick, even if I don't have all the answers

If you're wanting company from other fellow Clomid Chicks, there's a thread here CLOMID CHICKS - Click here ... there's a few of us ladies over there, and you're guaranteed a laugh, we're a lil bit potty, but we're harmless enough :D

All the best hun!

x

Me 30, DF 36
Ella-Louise and Ayden were born 24th December 2008 (11 weeks early) - Our family is now complete ... So we thought! A new bundle is on it's way! EDD 27th August 2012!

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, December 3rd 2007, 1:23pm

Hi Frankie - welcome to FZ...and to clomid!

I'm one of the 'harmless but potty' ones!

Ask away with any questions you may have. As Fairy said the scans and blood tests should show whether you are ov'ing or not. They may up your dose if it doesn't seem to be working. Best of luck! x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Thursday, December 6th 2007, 9:14pm

hi, thanks...

i am just so woried about every thing, i am trying so hard not to get stressed cos that dont help.but its so difficult.

does age help when takin clomid do you know or does it not make a difference?x

Natural BFP March 12

Thursday, December 6th 2007, 9:18pm

oh.. the only way they are tracking me is by a scan on day 11 - which is Wednesday. i dont have reg periods so i am on tabs to bring them on! if i have overlated before day 11 or got perg on day 7 - will that come on the scan? Sorry to be pain!

Natural BFP March 12

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 51 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE