You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 25 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lorna

• "Lorna" started this thread

Reg: Jul 14th 2007

Wednesday, October 31st 2007, 11:18pm

4th round of clomid

Hi

Im about to start my 4th round of clomid is anyone else?

Im getting alittle discouraged, I have been pregnant naturally three times and miscarried three times

all recurrent miscarriage testing - normal

all bloodwork - normal

Dh s/a - normal

:rolleyes:

the only test they havent done is the HSG she said since Ive been pregnant at least one of my tubes must be open, we are doing 6 rounds of clomid and meeting with the RE in feb to discuss our "next" step if no bfp by than

Im guessing the next step will be the HSG?

[/col]
Me 24 :heart: DH 29
8 rounds of clomid :BFN:
3 IUI's :BFN:
:BFP: while waiting to start IVF

My Chart

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Thursday, November 1st 2007, 8:06am

Morning Lorna - if you go to the clomid section, and then the clomid chicks chatter thread there are a couple of ladies on their fourth cycle - Juls, Bubble and Claddagh I think!

Good luck.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 1st 2007, 8:51am

Yep, on my 4th cycle, as is Claddagh for sure as well- and yep HSG is my confirmed next step. Not sure yet after that - possible more Clomid or straight to IUI/IVF (see my diary if you want to be REALLY bored about that issue!).

It may be because you have been pg before that they are confident your tubes are ok and not bother with the HSG (I have never fallen pg before).

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses. Have they explored with you why you have suffered from miscarriages each time?

Fingers crossed that it works for you before Feb and you don't need to be considering next steps!

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Lorna

• "Lorna" started this thread

Reg: Jul 14th 2007

Thursday, November 1st 2007, 10:52am

Bubbles, Im so sorry your on month 4 too :cuddle

all my recurrent miscarriage was normal everything was normal apart from my progesterone being alittle low which clomid seems to have sorted :rolleyes:

babydust to you

[/col]
Me 24 :heart: DH 29
8 rounds of clomid :BFN:
3 IUI's :BFN:
:BFP: while waiting to start IVF

My Chart

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Thursday, November 1st 2007, 12:33pm

Sorry for your losses.

I had a mc last July, then as my cycles went erratic, started clomid last October. I did 5 rounds, 2 at 50mg, 2 at 100mg, and 1 at 150mg, and got my bfp that cycle.

Taking clomid can take its toll, and its heartbreaking when it doesn't happen each month, and you have to start all over again. i know I thought each month, the clomid will work this month etc....but as I said I took it for 5 cycles before I got my bfp.

wishing you all the best for this cycle.

Laura xxx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 25 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE