You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "nickysmummy" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2007

Sunday, October 21st 2007, 8:29pm

weeing after bd'ing

ok girlies!!

weird question time!

my aunty has told me not to wee for 1 hour after bd'ing as it can kill sperm.

is this true?? seems very unlikely. is it another myth??

would love to know.

xxxx
TTC 2.5 years
PCOS
Clomid OCT :BFN:
Clomid NOV ?

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Sunday, October 21st 2007, 8:51pm

Urine comes from the bladder through the urethra and out. The passage of sperm is thorugh the vagina to the cervix. Both have different passages and do not intereact with each other so peeing after sex does not stop sperm from swimming up the vagina.

It's normally advised that you don't go to the loo for half an hour after sex for the purpose of allowing the sperm to settle in! It's best to put a pillow underneath your bum and raise your legs up....some even do headstands!

Oh and if you have an orgasm after your DH then even better, as the contractions will help the little fellas on their way

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 9:23am

Quoted

Originally posted by Eeyore

Oh and if you have an orgasm after your DH then even better, as the contractions will help the little fellas on their way

Printed out (in very large print) and placed on DH's place at the dinner table for when he gets home....!

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

• "gayle1803" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 13th 2006

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 11:17am

Quoted

Originally posted by bubble

Quoted

Originally posted by Eeyore

Printed out (in very large print) and placed on DH's place at the dinner table for when he gets home....!

Good Idea!!!! :eyebrows: lmao

Reg: Jul 16th 2007

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 11:35am

Great idea indeed-my dh would've left the room and be eating dinner by then though! (anyone remember passion?!)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE