You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Vegemite" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 3:52pm

ballet- serious stuff!

If anyone is looking for a really good honest laugh, might I suggest you enrol your little one in ballet lessons. I nearly wet myself this morning I am now finding my saturday mornings a total hoot. me and one of the other mums have to try not to hoot out loud. Lets just say at age three/ four, the girls haven't quite mastered all the delicate moves, first position (see I am learning!) usually mean heels together toes out but when you are three ou must automatically put toes together heels out, tip toes running into the room means clomping in with a scowl like an angry elephant, and how on Gods earth the ballet teacher is supposed to gues what they are miming I have nooooooooo idea! Also, the ballet clothes are too big for them all so their leotards sag and skirts fall off. rotf . it really is the funniest/ sweetest thing ever! rotf starsmile
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 4:18pm

:D Good toes... naughty toes.... good toes... naughty toes..... :D

Love it Vege, nothing cuter :]

(apart from watching said children doing tap too :D ... with your fingers in your ears :D)

Ethel

Star

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 5:53pm

Ahh I bet she looks dead cute doing it

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 7:31pm

Awww and i bet they are really serious fairy princesses aswell!

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 8:37pm

It sounds lovely!!!!
Make sure to record it! :D

DH had to look at a friends sons ballet home video. The chinese laundrette had missed to wash his outfit and he had to borrow some clothes so the trousers were too big... Between the piruettes he had to pull his trousers up again. DH loved it!
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

Reg: Oct 1st 2005

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 9:36pm

Awwww bless her!!!! Have you got her a little outfit??? BHS have some dirt cheap!!! xxx
Mum of 3 year old twins.
Had ICSI worked first time

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 9:40pm

Ah! I can just picture her in her little leotard with toes turned in, angular little wrists when trying to hold "fifth on barre" with elbows poking out... Little girls just look so cute at ballet class!

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

• "Vegemite" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 10:41pm

oh seriously girls so funny! she has her "uniform" (its all black leotard and skirt and she has shoes already...) sooo funny. good toes sill toes good toes silly toes.....

they do so well all the little girls until its 30 mins in then they all lose the plot and cry/ sit by their mums/ fall over/ need a wee/ if you are my duaghter start roaring like a tiger and spinning on the floor like a loony

it is sooooooooo funny. I worry abiout taking pics but i think it has to be done. I tried the "hair in a bun" uniform last week. nah. lasted five mins tops. went with several plaits into a bun today.. nah. not sure bout next week. it is such a laugh..

bit sad today though. it is a new school and in a village hall. the canterbury press were there today but i had to pull strawb from the pics due to safety risks. not fair huh? she would have loved to have "posed" and said cheese. she never even realised it happened. I hate having to address this with people these days. she is just our princess. she is a cracker and she wold have loved seeing her pic in the paper :rolleyes:
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE