You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 20 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

caz140

• "caz140" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2007

Children: SEFC

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 9:25pm

Hi everyone. My very first posting.
I'm 43 , been trying to conceive for 4 or so years, been through 2 miscarriages at 6 & 8 weeks and now feeling a little despondent at the thought of never being called 'Mummy'. I'm overweight which is probably not a great help either.
I've just finished a 3 month shot at Clomid to try and boost things. Even tried laying with the legs up the wall for 30 minutes after sex, to no great effect - getting suffocated by the duvet over my head not a great help either (LOL).
Was given a blood test to get done once during the 3 months which showed clomid was doing it's job OK - it's just my body that isn't. Got another go at 3 months more and then the NHS let me go!
Just composed an e-mail to send to the 4 clinics we are now considering for possible IVF treatment - watch out bank account!

Love 'n Baby wishes
Carole
CAZ

ME & DH 44
2 m/c @ 6 & 8 wks
1st & 2nd IUI's Feb & April 08:BFN:
1st IVF Aband.
2nd IVF :BFP: but died at six weeks

Reg: Jul 16th 2007

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 9:49pm

Hi there Carole,
Welcome and best of luck with the clomid. I know the pain mcs bring and it really hurts,let's hope it comes to an end for you shortly(come on clomid!!). There's a newbie thread if you want to "come out" there but you've found the clomid part straight away. The clomid chicks here seem lovely,mad but lovely!!! Good luckXX

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 10:00pm

Hi Carole

welcome, I have moved your post to a thread on its own, so you don't get missed!

I hope that you soon feel at home with us here and I wish you loads of luck with your journey

There is a thread here which gives a brief overview of the site NEWBIES - AN INTRODUCTION but if you need a hand with anything, just give me a shout

x

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

hopeful

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 10:35pm

Hi Carole, I'm approaching the big 40 myself in a month or so. Had m/c in april 2006, just stopped using Clomid and planning the next step. Like yourself I have tried different positions, not got pregnant yet but my gymnastics have improved :D
I dont know if like me you think time is against you, just have fun trying.
lots of really nice ladies on here willing to give advice and support.
good luck honey xx

Ruby

Reg: Feb 13th 2007

Children: DS Mar 08 & DD Jan 11

Friday, September 28th 2007, 8:48am

Hi Carole

Just wanted to say welcome to FZ and good luck with your Clomid journey. Stay with it, it worked for me and there a plenty of other success stories out there!

Sending you lots of babydust

R
x
Ruby
Me 36 PCOS
DH 36 OK
TTC #2
Met & 100mg Clomid

Shock Natural :BFP: after OV Drilling June 10

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 20 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE