You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Andypink" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Monday, September 17th 2007, 7:49pm

bleeding in between cycle

Ladies
Last week DH and I found a rare BD occasion, and I had some discomfort on my right side, I suppose where I imagined my ovaries to be, although no real idea!! Anyhow after BD pain subsided.

A couple of days later I am bleeding and have been for a couple of days, I would say about as much as a light period.

Any ideas why this would be?

Have been to Docs and he will examine me tomorrow after I've done a PG test in the morning. I'm sure it will be -ve, so that's not the issue.

Any ideas appreciated.
Andrea
x
PCOS. Ovarian drilling October 2005
Amazing BFP January 2006!!!!!!!!!!
2nd BFP natural!!!! - due Dec 2008!

[/url[url=http://tickers.families.com]

Saz

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Monday, September 17th 2007, 8:04pm

I'm sorry, I really don't know. Just wanted to say that I am sure GP will give you the all clear tomorrow.

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, September 17th 2007, 9:50pm

Hi Andrea
I'm sorry I don't know what this could be but I hope that Dr gives you some answers tomorrow

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Monday, September 17th 2007, 10:25pm

RE: bleeding in between cycle

Any idea which part of your cycle you're in (or you were in at the time of the bd)?

First thing to spring to mind is whether the one-sided pain was ovulation pain that some women get (but then why would it happen during bd unless it was pure coincidence?).

Sorry, not medically qualified - I'm not going any further - I think your GP is the best next step.

Please let us know what he says.
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE