You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "starlight" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, July 12th 2007, 9:44am

quick question

hi ladies

im just looking for alittle advice if this treatment eventually gets far enough!!!

What is the longest anyone has stimmed whilst dr

After dr ive read that pessaries are required to keep the womb lining stable my clinic have not mentioned this, my consultant is on leave for 10 weeks and my nurse if off for 2 weeks im dealing with a staff nurse who is basically not fertility trained, she didnt know what synarel was or what it does

do think it is worth mentioning if we get as far as insem

ive now been stimming for 14 days i am still not responding dosage was upped to 225 menopur yesterday and i am getting rescanned tommorow to see if anything is happening then if not i will be upped again im getting so fed up and really unsure of how this is heading. Should i mention the pessaries to the nurse, when do you start them?

sorry for all the questions

take care
love zoexxx
me 31 dh 30
me severe pcos
iui dd born 25weeks gestation
6 failed stimmed iui cycles since may 2007

dwarf

Star

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: ds 2yrs

Thursday, July 12th 2007, 11:19am

Sorry hun can't help but have similar qus to you. My cons is on hols too - must be something in the air! He too has prescribed pessaries for me but have no idea when supposed to use them. Am going to e mail him tomorrow so if I get a reply will let you know. Think you should aks about everything. Very little is ever offered by way of info.
Me pcos. Ds born nov 2005 - 1 round clomid.
TTC no2 since April 06.
6 rounds clomid (skinny womb lining + vaired response),
3XIUI, 1X IVF.
BFP 29/12. All fingers and toes crossed.

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Thursday, July 12th 2007, 8:20pm

Hi, Hun
The only pessaries I have ever heard of using during treatment are Progesterone pessaries that are there to help support any potential pregnancy. One usually starts to use them the day of insem or the day after that. If you are downregging or have downregged then you should get them too...
Anyone else got ideas?

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Reg: Feb 11th 2007

Children: My children are wonderful!

Thursday, July 12th 2007, 8:46pm

I had ICSI but following ec I had to start pessaries and I sometimes had tablets too. The pessaries stopped my AF (though they don't do this for everyone). As said, they help to make your uterus a warm and cosy place and hopefully encourage the little b*gg*rs to implant!!!! One time the drugs I was on was same as HRT! You can take the pessaries front or back, there are threads on here somewhere as to the merits (or otherwise!) of both methods but be prepared for tmi!!!

Me 39, DH 40 Children, Lucy and DS (7)
Lucy lost in car accident 8th April 2002
TTC 6 years - ICSI x 4 - :BFN: x 4

Spider's Diary

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE