You are not logged in.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 174 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "openrose21" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "openrose21" started this thread

Reg: Apr 9th 2007

Sunday, July 8th 2007, 11:26am

CLOMID - Periods & Cycle length questions

Okay well i spoke to my doctor yesterday,she lets me call her at home if im worried,although im a private patient i kinda glad thats okay.

Well she recommended i start the clomid now,as no period has started, has anyone ever done that before,i thought you had to take it when you bled,and not if your period hadnt come,she said this didnt matter as it was just incase of pregnancy and to know where you are in your cycle??

Is this doctor correct??? Can you take it without you period showing up??

storm

Reg: Jul 7th 2007

Sunday, July 8th 2007, 7:55pm

RE: starting clomid without period??

hi

i myself dont have periods so before starting clomid my con prescribed provera which induces a period then on days 2-6 to take clomid. i wouold of thought that if it was ok to take clomid without start of period they wouldnt of prescribed me provera in the first place.

hope this helps

Monday, July 9th 2007, 12:09pm

thanks storm im going to check it out and see when i can get an appointment at the clinic,may be a few days now though as my sons just come out with chicken poxs

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, July 9th 2007, 12:29pm

I have never ever heard of taking Clomid without having a period ?(

Is this a fertility consultant who has advised this or just a GP?

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Monday, July 9th 2007, 1:10pm

it was a gp,but going to see my consultant at clinic,cos i dont think its right. i've never heard of it either so im cautious

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 174 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.