You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "Claire Bear" started this thread

What's Up?
Finally I'm a mummy!

Monday, October 12th 2009, 10:15pm

Am I being a dreamer???

Hi,

Don't know if anyone can help me but has anyone here got pregnant naturally despite their other half having a very, very, very low sperm count? Yes, I'm probably deluding myself that this could be a possibility but it's nice to hope sometimes...

Please don't laugh at me! :O

TTC since 2007

PCOS/High ATA's/MF issues/Immune issues/Hidden C+

ICSI 1 :BFN:
ICSI 2 :BFP: mmc
ICSI 3 :BFN:
DICSI 4 :BFP: chem pg
DFET 5 :BFN:
DICSI 6 (Immune protocol) :BFN:
DICSI 7 (Immune protocol) :BFN:
DFET 8 (Immune protocol) :BFP: : D
Finally blessed with a beautiful :girl: on 28.11.15, 8Ib 12

Australia

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: Boy/Girl Twins - Feel blessed everday...

Monday, October 12th 2009, 11:29pm

Hi Claire Bear!

We would never laugh at you hon. :hugs:

Do you have any further information about your DP sample? I'm not the best person to answer your question but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out. And it may help them if they had a few more facts about his sample.

:xxx3:

p.s Hope is a wonderful thing. Never say never!
Rachel blowkiss

#1 ICSI Sept 09 - Chem preg
#2 ICSI Nov 09 - Chem preg
#3 ICSI May 10 - BFP: Twins!!! :girl: :boy:

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Monday, October 12th 2009, 11:45pm

No-one will laugh at you hun.

Hope is a wonderful thing and as above never say never.
There are many stories out there of miracles happening. Im sure someone will be along soon to offer better advice than me but best of luck in meantime

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 10:05am

Hi hun!

Youre not a dreamer at all, hope is what keeps us going. My dh has an extremely low count with abnormalities, we tried Clomid and were waiting to start iui when I fell pg naturally, I now have a 10 month old.

Never say never and never stop dreaming! x

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 12:13pm

If you are dreamer, then so am I. There is nothing wrong with hope and that is what keeps each and every one of us going on here.
My DH has Azoospermia and even despite that, whilst we were on the waiting list for ICSI and even though we were told our chances even with that were slim, I still kept wondering month on month if it would just happen for us naturally. Thinking this way would give me a glow which maybe only lasted a day or two a month, but kept me sane in all the years we waited.
It didn't happen naturally for us, we needed a helping hand but in all the time we tried and waited, the amount of stories people told me about people they knew who had children naturally after being told that there was no way they ever could.
Keep your hope alive, it keeps your dreams alive!
All the best,x

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angels&babies" (Oct 13th 2009, 12:13pm)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE