You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sissi

• "Sissi" started this thread

Reg: May 21st 2008

Children: have none yet

Wednesday, February 11th 2009, 9:38am

Treatments abroad?

Hi everybody,

Just to tell you to move within the Uk or to end of the world if necessary to have a baby and make your dreams come true, after several clinics and different treatments(in my case)

I attached a picture of my little prince in birth announcements sub forum, if you want to take a look.

It was a pleasure to meet all FZmembers. Thanks!!!!

Love,

xxxxSissi
Sissi

SINCY

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: NONE

Wednesday, February 11th 2009, 9:28pm

hello all, ive been looking a this web site for over 3yrs now & it has helped me sooo much ive had been TTC for 10yrs we have had 3 lots of icsi all ending in BFN, & on 26th jan 09 i had my only surviving frozen embryo transfered which also ended in BFN! I have now plucked up the courage to actually register with FZ. our next steps are to hopefully go abroad for fresh cycle we were thinking of Norway & was wondering if anyone has had a good experience here & if they would recommend it?? Thanks. xx

Reg: Jun 8th 2009

Children: 1 son (2 yrs old)

Monday, June 8th 2009, 2:41pm

Hi

I just joined, so excuse me if I'm not too familiar with the abbreviations and lingo : )

I had ICSI in Montpellier, France and it was brilliant. I had it at the Centre AMP St Roch in Montpellier France.

http://www.ivf-france.fr

I'm a (nearly) 40 year old American woman married to a Brit. We had been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years.

I had tests done in the UK and they recommended insemination, which to be honest, I didn't hold out much hope for, and we were told that we would be on a waiting list in the UK for IVF if the insemination didn't work. So my husband and I decided to check out our options in France because we have a house there.

They are fantastic at St Roch. We dealt with Dr Lelaidier, who is half English and so communication was never an issue. Their prices were very reasonable (VERY REASONABLE compared to the US!!!) and we got pregnant on the second try! We have an adorable healthy little boy, Alex, who turns 2 at the end of June.

We still have a few frozen embryos available (for a small fee they keep them frozen for you).

I found them very professional and personable and I can't think of one negative thing to say about the whole experience.

Check out their site: http://www.ivf-france.fr

**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**

firstIVF

Reg: Jul 22nd 2009

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 4:37pm

I used this clinic in Dubai http://www.fakihivf.com. They were great, am currently pregnant. It much cheaper then the UK. The supporting staff are fantastic. After care was brilliant! I would recommend them to anyone.

**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE