You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 12:06pm

Well if you don't feel like crying you are in your right to be angry with the world if it helps you feel a bit better. :hugs:

Try to have a good time and don't think about work whilst your away!!!! that's an order :snigger:

Take care and speak to you soon hun xxxxxxx

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 12:58pm

:hugs: LOOPY honey i'm so sorry about your tests!!! :sadface: Hang in there honey we know how it gets!!! If AF doesn`t arrive test again yea....Try to take a break from work sounds like you've been doing too much!!!! :snigger: Have a nice time on the four-peaks challenge. Sending you lots of Hugs, Kisses and PMA!! I'm ok tired from the heat and working!!! XX

:goodluck: CINDY such great news about your cyst disappearing and that you can get on with your tx :D Wishing you the best of luck this month hoping that this one is the ONE!! babydust
Only a week now to our appointment to find out when we can start again :happy: Big XX

FADI Good LUCK!! Sending you lots of babydust don't give into the temptation of testing early :snigger:

CHARLIE How are you honey? Sending you lots of BIG XXXXXXXXXXX

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 1:23pm

X(
hugs to you loopy, thinking of you missy!!! xx

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 1:49pm

Thanks ladies... the tears have just come... when I spoke to my Mum - I hadn't told her I was doing the IUI. She said she'd give me a big hug on Saturday when I see her and that started me off... :O

AF has definitely come and painful. Going off to get some pills etc. Take care everyone else on 2ww

xxx

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 4:35pm

loopy soz about AF arriving:sadface: I feel for you and big hug from us

Well, Ive been contacted by our clinic only to be told that in septmber when we see consultant, we will be talking about ICSI which has shocked me as DH sperm count wasnt too bad last time. My pct will not fund ICSI and making things even more complicated? I dont know where I stand right now and am even considering travelling abroad to have the icsi done as it's so costly here...£3600 excluding meds which are btwn 900-1800? Can you get ur own meds? Any suggestions for any cheaper clinic here or abroad?
Im still trying to keep my spirits up...:happy:

babydust to everyone

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental