You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Kat83

• "Kat83" started this thread

Reg: Jun 1st 2009

Monday, June 8th 2009, 1:30pm

Has anyone here had IVF with Smart choice medical travel in Hungary?

Hello, i am about to have my first consultation in hungary with Smart choice medical travel.And i would love to hear from other people who had treatment with them.
We are going to fly to hungary on the 5th of July and have the consultation and a few test done on the 6th.I am so excited, i never had treatment abroad before and don't really know what to expect.We will stay only for 3 days but hopefully will have enough spare time to explore Budapest.It gives me a peace of mind that there will be an english speaking personal assistant who will take us to all the appointments and that we can call her if we have a problem(hopefully we won't have to.)
We will also go and see the donor bank in budapest.I am not so sure if we want to use them as donors are anonym in hungary and i really like the way it is here in England.I read a few threads about shipping donor sperms between Europe and UK, but i suppose is very expensive. :sadface: We decided to go abroad for ivf because we can't afford it in the UK so donor sperm shipping won't be possible for us.But if anyone knows how it works exactly and the costs involved can you let us know, please?
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

Lolo

Ace

Reg: Mar 18th 2009

Tuesday, June 9th 2009, 12:52pm

Hi Kat,

I cannot help you with any information I'm afraid but can certainly wish you all the best. I think most here are with clinics in Spain and most using donor eggs but I'm sure there's someone out there who can help you with lots of info. A friend of mine used anonymous donor sperm from/in Spain for her two girls and they are lovely little girls :smile: She did the insimination so it was quite cheap. I take it you need IVF. Are you using own eggs?

Again, best of luck xoxo
:wine:
NB! It's important to relax

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE