You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 3:36pm

WOW ESHA soooooooooo Lovely!! 88)

LOOPY Yeah that happens!! My next cycles went from being 28 days to 34 days :8o: This month it was 31!! So getting better i suppose it's also due to my Acupuncture :D I had my IUI end of January!! XX

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 3:57pm

88)
Hi Loopy, yes my first month after IUI was late, this month was around day 25....xxx

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 4:48pm

Hi girls, how are you all doing? Today is my last day of chilling a home before going back to work tomorrow. My thoughts are swinging between ‘It can’t possibly have worked’ to ‘Why not?’

Melih, good news about starting IVF.

Loopy, it may seem like your DH isn’t interested, but I think for the other partner it can be hard cos it’s not happening to their body, they’re not so aware of things and it’s not such an obsession as it is for us.

Esha, glad the checkup went well – that must be so amazing to hear your baby’s heart beating!

Hello to all the other IUI girls I’ve missed.

esha

Star

• "esha" started this thread

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 5:09pm

2mums ~ being busy at work will get you through the the rest 1 and half weeks.

and were here also, stay positive and we've all got our xfingers for you.

Reg: Feb 23rd 2009

Children: God gave me a wonderful gift ~ will be a mom soon!

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 7:45am

:hello: everyone...

Loopy ~~ yes dear, i noticed that my AF comes longer now, from 26 to 31 days. I guess having so much hormones we drinking our cycle ended up messed up.. Dont worry, its just the meds.

2mums ~~ cant' say anyhting else but crossing my fingers for u... I feel that this is your month, hope you will be 1st time luck.... :sticky:

Esha ~~ you brighten up my day!!

Betty ~~ whats up??? on my last RE appt. i had lupron injections. I am feeling my AF will come today, cuz i have some spotting already (sry, tmi!) Soon i will be doing my stimms. Heh, i am excited already....

Kelly ~~ hope you are feeling good today..

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 8:25am

:happy: :happy:
Hi lovely lady, 2mums thinking of you, once you back to work im sure your time will fly by!!
How is everyone else?!?!hugs to you all!
Mhannah, i think you must be on a short protocol compared to me, if you are starting to stimm in the next couple of days, i am spraying for about 14 days, and then stimming....i think the whole process will take about 4 weeks for me X( so by the time i finish you should have your :BFP: and then i will be on my 2ww.....i wont have access to a pc when i am off for about 10 days, so ill av to see if i can use my mums, if not ill miss you all loads!!!
take care everyone, and enjoy the sun if it is out where you are!! xxx

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 8:32am

MarieiH - wow that's quick...you could have your BFP before you know it! :shush:

BB - have a good chill while you're away. I'm also away on Friday but am taking my laptop with me

2Mums - how are you feeling today?

You're right that DH is interested - think I've just had a touch of PMT, been over-sensitive, obsessed.... AF hasn't arrived yet but have cramped every day since Friday.

Hello eveyrone else...

Lxxx

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 8:36am

Hi betty ~~ ya dear maybe its short protocol. Crossing my fingers that everything will be okey.. and ya hope for BFP, quite praying for that long time already. Dont worry for the longer wait in stimming.. Your time will come. Ohh dear, I will miss you!

Talking about sun ~~ yay Dubai summer sun and heat is fast approaching to full blast. Starting to toast at 38 degress. Grrrr...

I wish i live in London...

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 11:14am

Lol loopy, well hope its gonna be BFP. Haha, its too early for that yet we havent started stimms. yet.. Pray it will be BFP.. :D

esha

Star

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 11:15am

:hello:

Mh ~ Dubai weather is good. DH and SIL have booked their tickets to come on 18th may so they'll enjoying the dubai heat for 6 days. i am alittle annoyed as he going to be in dubai on my birthday so he's not going to spend it with me,

sorry moaning now about DH , he didn't even ask me if the dates he's going are suitable for me he just booked and when I asked he told me. He is so selfish it really hurts.

sorry guys i always moan about Dh, see i'm such a happy person but he really gets me down, I'm happy he's going and i'll get peace for a few days and lots of bed space. :snigger:

anyway back to happy :happy: esha.

how is everyone doing??

Thanx for listening to my :rant:

i will catch up later

bigkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Apr 29th 2009, 11:16am)

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 11:21am

Ohh esha dear ~~ its okey, you can cry out here all the feelings that's pulling u down. Btw, your DH needs a lot of hammering, he forget its your bday, well i guess all guys forgets important dates. If i am in your shoes ~~ hmm DH would probably get a lot of fighting if he goes somewhere w/o asking me before.

Btw, i think if for 6 days the Dubai heat is fairly nice.. But to be on this heat for 3 months yay... It's too hot, i rather be in England or any cold country. But whatever, this is fate!

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 1:13pm

;( ;(
Esha my lovely, thats not very good timing is it sweetie, and a tad hurtfull, big hugs to you, i know some men don't think things through very good, im lucky with DH i must admit he is thoughtfull, i think with us women, we get hurt because men dont think like we do! not sure if that is a good or bad thing!
I do feel for you, id hate DH to be away when its my bday, he better bring you some lovely things back my sweetie!!!
maybe your too nice, you should be a bit more forcefull :snigger: :snigger:
xxx

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 1:17pm

Hi all, I’m back at work today trying not to let anything stress me out.

Thanks Esha, I think I’d go totally crazy without you girls! Sorry to hear about your DH, I’d certainly have strong words with Mum2 if she went away on my birthday! Hope he remembers to buy you flowers at least!

MarieHanna, I hope you’re right, I’m so scared it hasn’t worked but trying to stay positive.

Betty have you started spraying? How’s it going?

Loopy, how are you doing? I’m OK… up and down.

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 1:22pm

xfingers xfingers xfingers just for you, mums 2!! (cor that rhymes!! lol) It is next week you test isnt it?!?
I don't start till Friday!! spraying that is, morning, da da daaaaaaaaa!!
i have the hospital tomorrow, i have to have 6monthly colposcomy check ups, as they found cancerous cells beg of last year X( thankfully the last test was fine, or it meant that i couldnt start my treatment, i have to wait 6 weeks for this test results, by then ill av done and ended my first IVF, so they cant stop that one!!! :snigger: if i do get P they said i will av to wait till 3months after the baby is born to have a check up, with the risk then of missing a test that things had progressed inside, but its a risk i guess i have to take, im hoping this test will come back fine!!! :happy:

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 2:17pm

Kelly how are you feeling???

2mums i know it's very hard but try to stay positive wishing you all the luck in the world :hugs:

Esha i can't believe your DH is doing it again, making you feel miserable. I really don't know how you can take all this :hugs: you know where i am if you need to talk hun...buuuuuut like you said you'll have 6 WONDERFUL days.

Loopy i'm having the same problem. IUI last cycle. This cycle lots of cm, i'm actually on cd 28 and no af pains whatsoever, just feel uncomfortable. I thought af would arrive yesterday as on CD 26 and 27 i had lots of cm with a very light beige/brown colour and that's how i normally start af. Today just lots of cm back to normal colour. So i think my cycle is a bit messed up orrrrrrrrrrr (wishful thinking) miracles do happen :happy:

Oh and i normally get af pains at least a week before. So don't know what to think.

BB good luck with the smear tomorrow and not long to gooooo :happy:

MarieiHanna when do you start tx?

marylu

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 3:55pm

I'm doing ok thanks Esha, currently on cd12 - just had a scan, two follies 13mm and 15mm on right ovary. Nurse reckons i'll be in on Bank Holiday Monday for the tx. Am nervous and excited all in one! Sorry your dp is not being very thoughtful, i'd be well grumpy if dp forgot my bday. But then again, last year she forgot her own birthday!

Hi to everyone else, sorry there are so many names it's hard to keep up. Big hi to Littleflit, been catching up with how you've been on here, take care of yourself.

BTW, there have been a couple of BFP's in the Lesbian IUI thread. One on the 4th IUI I think and another the 1st IUI. Fantastic hey, just what we all need to hear I think, that this really can work!

xx

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 4:07pm

Esha - sorry you're feeling low. Hope DH wises up and makes you feel special like you deserve.

Charlie - I'm on day 30 now. Not sure what cm means but think I can guess. Yes, wishful thinking going on here too...

Good luck Marylou - yes, hold onto the thought of those two recent BFPs...

2Mums - you need to get busy. Maybe work is better rather than at home.

Had a bit of a panic earlier as suddenly found I have a work deadline for 1 June - thought deadline was end June, so not only is that four weeks less but right when I'm having treatment. I emailed and explained I'd misread (a year ago) and they are fine. Going to try and get it all done before but at least I have that flexibility now.

Lx

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 4:22pm

Hi marylu ~~ that would be great! Having positive results from IUI itself.. I salute your relships, so bonded and strong together. Goodluck girl, hope follies will grow to great size for your IUI treatment.

Betty ~~ goodluck on smear test, you will be fine hun!

Loopy ~~ heh, i'm sure you can manage the timings, its great when you work with lenient and understanding boss. Heh, just like mine i spoke with my boss the other day preparing him about me going to get around 7 days sick leave - EC & ET procedure 1 day each and 1 week rest post IVF PLUS i need to go early everyday for the next 10 days while stimming to get my injections. (Yes, they are putting it in sick leave!) Thx goodness...

2mums ~~ whew, i pray everything will work well like yours. Btw, dont think too much hun! my RE told me also, just visualize a positive result bcz it helps. Less stress higher success rates. Dont wori hun, i feel its your month now...

Charlie ~~ as i'm spotting today, I am expecting AF tonite or 2mrow, called my clinic already and RE nurse told me that as i confirm the bright red "period" (sry tmi!) will start the stimms. Believe me i am so excited...

Esha ~~ :hugs:

Reg: Apr 22nd 2009

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 6:38pm

Hello Everyone - how are you?

Been mad busy at work, very stressful - need to relax!!

My accupuncture went well on Monday but I found a few of the needles hurt in certain places when one should never have needles! (Loopy you are a better woman than me!!) I'm back again tomorrow as have been scheduled in for x 2 sessions per week prior to the IUI.

Marie Hanna - yeah Italy is beautiful, I am really lucky. I know what you mean about Florence and Rome - I try to get to both of those cities as often as possible. I live further down south near the Amalfi coast - so also very beautiful.

Esha - so glad all was well at your 20 week scan - you must be so happy and so excited. Thanks for all your postive vibes, it really helps. Sorry about your DH scooting off to Dubai over your birthday, I don't know much in life but one thing I do know for sure - men are boneheads. :snigger:

Lots of love to everyone!! xx

Melih

Reg: Jan 25th 2009

Children: None

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 6:42pm

Hi everybody;

Esha, MH, Littleflit and Loopy; Thanks very much for your comments. My friend changed her mind but mum will be coming over instead and I will really need her.

Marylu; Good luck on your third IUI.

Esha; It must be amazing - So happy for you. I want it too.

Littleflit; Acupunture is working already. Very good, isn't it?

How many days left 2mums? I will have to wait to wait for 3 months then IVF :smile:

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 7:42pm

Vanessa ~~ Hey girl you must be working real hard huh!? Take it easy.. When TTC should avoid being stressed.. Btw, I am doing my accupuncture prior to my IVF also but every saturday only ~~ was advised for 2x a week session but i can't get a lot of early outs since I will be using my "medical priveleges" for my treatment.. You bet, Italy is a wonderful country and u are lucky indeed!

I am excited to start my treatments. Wish everything will work out fine, so as I will go further up to ET!

Good nite everyone, gtg jump to bed!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 7:47pm

Btw, one of the girls in my clinic who have low AMH + not getting period for 8 years, i was telling u guys before, she just did IVF 2 weeks ago for baby # 2 and now she got BFP. Yay, so happy for her... She really motivates me that nothing is impossible, all we need a great & knowledgeable doctor, tons of prayers and belief + PMA ... Now i am at finally at ease.. She had proved my goofy old doctor real wrong.

Goodluck for all of us! Praying for a fruitful and full of BFP results this month...

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 6:18am

Just a fast update. Went to RE the 29th an had ultrasound seen really good follice an the linning is really great for implantion he say. So the RE said he was going to do a hcg trigger shot. The RE nurse gave me my trigger shot around 11am an we will be having our first IUI tomorrow the 30th around 12pm. We cant wait. The shot didn't really hurt that bad at all but now having some like ovualtion pains

So wish us luck on this.

Will check back in a few days if can. OUr trip is 2 hours to get there so we staying at hotel to rest for this.

Good Luck to everyone doing a IUI, IVF or what other test.

SlyFoxy.

Reg: Sep 8th 2008

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 6:25am

Fantastic Slyfoxy - you must be thrilled that flooicle is so good lining all redy and willing to cooperate! happy countdown to IUI!
Cherry C

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 9:45am

Goodluck slyfoxy on your first IUI!

esha

Star

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 10:35am

:wave: girlies,

how are you all, thanks for being there for me. I really wish I could do something to DH .

slyfoxy ~ :goodluck: for your first iui xfingers for you.

Marylou ~ :goodluck: to you also,

MH ~ i love the heat so being all year round is ideal for me. i'm a very cold person and hate being cold

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:36am

:hello:

I'm feeling better i will take each day as it comes. I'm very excited at the moment because my Australian Citizenship arrived yesterday and we can start to do more papers to move back to Australia!!!!

ESHA :hugs: Sorry your DH gets you down!! He needs a good kick up the bum!!! I hope he brings you back nice pressies!! You should go out and treat yourself while he is away!!! Keep your head up try not to let him get you down. Sometimes MEN can be just real JERKS!!!! I hope he snaps out of his behaviour soon and starts treating you like you deserve!! PRINCESA...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2MUMS Stay Positive Hon!! Sending you lots of babydust

BETTY 10 days is a long time :sadface: I will miss you!! But relax and have lots of FUN!! XX I'm sure your test results will come back more than fine!!

CHARLIE Hi hon, i'm feeling better, there are some days LOL!! Thanks for asking. I hope your well XX

MARYLU Hi darling, WOW your follies sound great and so exciting to be trying again. I`m wishing you all the luck in the world with lots of babydust!! I hope that you can add to the BFP's in the Lesbian IUI and here of course!! Thanks for checking up on me XXXXXXXXXX

MARIE Wow your post about the girl in your clinic is so INSPIRING and gives us all lots of HOPE. Soon here we can enjoy some BFP's :happy:

VANESSA I'm glad the acupuncture is working and i'm hoping you get your BFP with this IUI!!

MELIH Sure is babe!! I'm glad for you and hoping you get your BFP in a few months XX

SLYFOXY HOW Coooooooooooool!! Congrats honey bunny you must be so happy and excited!! I wish you a BFP :happy: So take it easy, stay Positive and we are here for you during your 2WW XX

Hi CHERRY XXXX big hugs for you!!

HAS anyone heard from MAD?? She hasn`t been on for ages!! So MAD if your lurking :snigger: come and say HI. I hope you're O.K XX

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "littleflit" (Apr 30th 2009, 11:38am)

esha

Star

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 12:40pm

MH ~ good to hear about the girl in your clinic,

Little ~ glad to hear your feeling better, I hope DH brings me lots of stuff if he doesn't then he's going to get it real bad from me.

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 1:40pm

:happy: :happy:
Hi just a quick popping in, im a bit sore, but so far it looks like everything is ok in there!!! :happy: :happy: if my test comes back ok, then i can get checked out every year now instead of every 6 months so all good news, i am hoping!!!
love to you all!!!!
Littleflit sweetie, you are very kind, ill be on here till about 25th may and then ill be off for about 10 days :bawl: i will have so much to catch up on!!!
have lovely day my lovely friends :happy:

esha

Star

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 2:39pm

xfingers for you BB that everyhting is fine

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Children: Ready and waiting !

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 4:51pm

Hello everyone. Haven't been in for ages, and looks like I've missed a lot !

Slyfoxy : That's really exciting ! Will be thinking about you tomorrow. It sounds like everything is set for it to go perfectly. xfingers

Littlefit : Great to hear things are looking up for you, and that you car start planning your move back to Australia. Having that in the back of your mind will be good for you when you start feeling down. :hugs:

Bettyboop : That's great news ! You must be relieved, and now you can get back to concentrating on your IVF without worrying. The future's bright !

Esha : Sorry to hear things have been tricky with DH. I think that sometimes men don't consider the same things to be important as we do. I'm sure he loves you to bits. But you should still make hime pay ! :snigger: And thanks for all the inspiration and PMA you bring to the thread. :thanx:

Vanessa and Loopy : Try not to let work stress you out too much, it's really not worth it. I am the WORST person to be giving advice on that front though . . .

MarieHanna : The story about the girl from your clinic is really encouraging. Sounds like you're in a great, positive state of mind for the next stage of your tx, that can only bring you luck. Keep it up !

:hi: to everyone else. I'll try to pop back in tomorrow, but will be spending the weekend in England with my family (including sister's three amazing kids). Will be thinking abou you. Fingers crossed for twomums.

esha

Star

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:20pm

" Whatever your mind can conceive and your heart desires, YOU can achieve it. Your intense passion and vision in your life are the best capsules for success. Don't TRY: be a DOER."

" When the desire equals the goal, anything is possible!"

" Remember, grab you're future with both hands and mold it into what you want it to be. It's the determined, who create the life they want, while the idle sit by and watch it fade away into nothingness. The future belongs to the exceptional individuals, who can see the light of the future, at the end of the tunnel."

" We always think about the obstacles that cloud our view of the finish line and that discourage us. We must remember for every obstacle we tackle, it will bring us closer to our finish line. Will you tackle it or simply give up?"

" Your strengths are what define you... use them to make others stronger and you will grow."

" Be passionate about life and family, be forgiving to misdeeds, be understanding of circumstance, and be dignified in your judgments. Love yourself and your life; don't regret what you have done, don't wish for different things, just be happy in what you are and where the journey of life will take you."

" Nothing worthwhile ever happens quickly and easily. You achieve only as you are determined to achieve... and as you keep at it until you have achieved."

" Men do not succeed in business or in life, no matter how intelligent they may be, no matter how sharply their aptitudes are defined, no matter how brilliantly they may be educated unless they are oriented toward the proper goals and have the drive or motivating force to succeed. One has to want something mighty hard and keep on wanting things all his life."

" Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come."

esha

Star

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:21pm

:thanx: croissant bigkiss

esha

Star

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:23pm

Thought Of The Day !!!!

" Empty pockets never held anybody back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:45pm

Hello, ladies