Unread posts

vanessa

• "vanessa" started this thread

Reg: Feb 6th 2009

Children: None

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 9:19pm

Burton Centre for Reproductive Medicine

Hi ladies

Is there anyone else who is or been to the BCRM Burton clinic?? I've searched thru the pages but can't see anyone who is attending? I just wanted to share experiences. So far, I'm on day 12 D/R and have found the whole experience really quite manageable.

Good luck to all newbies!!

Vanessa X :O

Reg: Jun 2nd 2007

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 1:34pm

Hi hunnie only just seen your post...Yes I attended BCRM and as you can see from my ticker our TX was successful :happy:

Our tx went v smoothly and we found all the staff marvelous. Mr. A is a bit blunt (to say the least) and wasn't to my liking, mind you DH thought he was fab, he likes people who don't mince their words.

Any problems/queries I had the staff were only to pleased to help.

I don't get on here much hun but if you want to ask me something or just chat email me :happy:

Good luck

PT xxx

TTC#1 Aug 02-Feb 08
Jan/Feb 08 - IVF#1 - BFP
It's A Boy

Oct 17th 08 - Baby Sam is born

kanga

Reg: Oct 30th 2008

Children: Burton BCRM

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 8:49am

i also dont come on very often but i also attended BCRM, they were all lovely and a had a relaxing experience considering i hate needles. i am now 24 weeks preg and its down to them, i thought mr. A was lovely, very understanding. good luck and remain possitive. ivf worked for me first time and the months until i see my little boy are flying by. xx

julesF

Reg: Apr 17th 2009

Children: BCRM burton

Friday, April 17th 2009, 7:45am

RE: Burton Centre for Reproductive Medicine

hi there

i'm at BCRM and find the staff great. our first cycle was cancelled as i didn't respond to the FSH. hoping to start again soon. once my cycle settles down.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE