Unread posts

Jo101

Star

• "Jo101" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2008

Children: None yet

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 7:37pm

Donor sperm IVF

Right, well here goes, we are thinking very seriously of using donor sperm as we progress forwad.

I know this is not for everyone after our BFN and not freezing any sperm from SSR it seems our options are very thin on the ground. We live outside the UK and really dont think we will get anywhere with adoption.

We are now on a waiting list for IVF and I suppose in the Autumn we may have another turn. At times I feel like walking away from it but I never envisaged our life without a family. I never thought conceiving would be easy, far from it, I always had some nagging doubts. Anyway that is what is leading us down the donor road....

I would love to hear from anyone with egg or sperm donor babies, tx etc and your experiences, worries fears.

Jo

2nd IVF :BFP:

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 7:50pm

Hey Jo

So sorry to hear you have found yourself in the position of having to think of using a donor. Let me reassure that there are many ladies on here who have been successful using either donor sperm or eggs, why not come and join us on the ** DONOR CHITTER CHATTER ** here you will meet ladies at various stages some thinking about it, some going through treatment, some who are preg and some who have had their dreams come true. We are also joined by Paul Entwhistle who has worked in this feild and is a mind of information!

Look forward to seeing you over there and sharing your journey!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

Jo101

Star

• "Jo101" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2008

Children: None yet

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 8:35pm

Thanks a mil, Indie I will be hanging around I lot in this part of the site me thinks :P

2nd IVF :BFP:

Reg: May 2nd 2007

Children: A boy and a girl, both living in London

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 10:09pm

Yes Jo, Come and join us!

Paul

X
Fertility Scientist and Andrologist
Fertility Counsellor, Holistic Therapist and Hypnotherapist
Providing Fertility Information, Assessment and Enhancement.
Natural family planning teacher.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE