You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 10:16am

** IUI CHITTER CHATTER MARCH 2009**

Hi ladies

A new home for your IUI chatter

The old thread is HERE

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Reg: Jan 6th 2009

Children: none

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 12:29pm

hi all i hope you having a good day
champaine i no how it feels i had done that way and when i was younger they use to knock you out and cut you tummy in 2 places one in your belly button and one fever down even thoe i had stichers they way they do it now is more paineful i am sending you lotsof :hugs: as for your qestshone i dont no as it was 4 years ago i had the last one and they where not doing iui on the nhs i am keeping my xfingers for you hun

i hope all you outher ladys are doing well lots of :hugs: and babydust to you all

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 2:54pm

Hi girls,

KAYJAY: Hi hon, i`m good! Even though my moods seem to change every day :snigger: I´m still doing acupuncture twice before ovulation and it makes me feel better...I`m going to relax for a while and forget about the whole baby business :innocent: well try to anyway haha..Maybe i will think about doing another IUI in a few months. X

MAD: Sorry the hypno didn`t seem to do to much. I have been doing acupuncture for the last 7 months and i love it. I believe it does really work because i have noticed that my cycles have become more regular and my period is much better and i have heaps less PMS :happy: So enjoy!! Maybe the first time the needles hurt a little because your more tense but it`s nothing really.....you get used to it in no time. X

SBRUNO: Sounds positive the ovulation spotting so get [zx084] haha X

LALAZIG: I wish you a BFP the next try X

HI COOPS great to hear from you. Good luck with your next IUI X

CHAMPAGNE: Hi, sorry to hear that your HSG was painful. But i`m happy to hear that your tubes are fine. Great news that you will be having IUI soon. I wouldn`t know about the waiting time but maybe one of the other girls on here does :smile: Wishing you lots of luck X

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

Reg: Dec 20th 2008

Children: leeds/bradfo

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 3:11pm

I feel really crap today!

Hi ladies

I have had my second injection of Menopur last night, and I just cant pull myself out of bed today. I feel really dizzy and everytime I get up i go really faint and short of breath. I have really bad stomache cramps a bit like period pains, like a constaint dull ache, Is that normal?

Helen x?(

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 3:31pm

Hey ladies and welcome to the new thread . . . .you lot don't half talk :snigger:

Tosbourne - Sorry but you have been overlooked by the ladies a few times, nothing personal just the thread moves so fast that it's hard for people to keep up. To the best of my hazey knowledge I can't think of any others in Pompey but I'm a scummer and so not far away! Feel free to jump on in and join the girlies in some chitter chatter! x

Lou Lou - hello and welcome! I had three medicated IUI's before I hit the jackpot, medicated IUI's have better stats and so it may be worth giving it ago, what does your clinic suggest?

Lala - so sorry hun!

Meadyhumm - sorry for some reason I always call you neadymum ?(, I'd call the clinic hun, I haven't had any symptoms like that. It could just be that your comming down with something but best to check!

Charlie, Clairey and all you other PUPO ladies . . . GOODLUCK!

Love and luck to everyone else . . .. there's so many of us now!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

lou lou

Reg: Jun 29th 2008

Children: none yet

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 5:53pm

Thanks everyone for your advice. We will have a consultation in March and i guess make a decision from there. There is apparently no medical reason why iui shouldn't work so perhaps trying meds is the best way forward........

good luck to us all!!

Lou
xx
lou

1st IUI December 2008 BFN
2nd IUI January 2009 BFN
3rd IUI February 2009 BFN
4th Assisted IUI April....... BFP m/c @ 6 weeks
IVF ICSI July/August 2009 - BFN

IVF ICSI Jan/Feb 2010 BFN

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 6:29pm

Hi Indiechick meadyhumm is a silly nick name DP calls me! biggrin2
maybe I should change to neadymum!

Ive had a read at the menopur leaflet and it could be over stimulating but ive not got all the symptoms ?( and its not so much pain as a dull ache on my right hand side. Im going to call the hospital first thing in the morning to check it out. Im trying not to get too worried about it for now I could just be picking out symptons.

fijamez

Reg: Jul 6th 2008

Children: Manc MFS

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 8:27pm

Hi all - sorry not been online for a while.

On the 2WW at the momment but it feels strange this time - no symptoms it doesnt feel real ( i think im scared to get my hopes up again)

Lou Lou - Im in the same boat and the clinic sqaid keep trying IUI without meds (as i seem to be ovuklating) but given my advanced years I may move to IVF after a few more tries.

how is everyone else doing??

F
6 x IUI :BFN: sep 08-may 09

moved on to IVF Aug 09 :BFP: - scan 23/9 [zx075]

Keep the Faith :heart:

Fi xxx
[zx078]

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 8:29pm

Hi all,

Just popping by to see how everyone's doing...hope you've all had lovely weekends?

I'm wondering how much longer I'll remain sane on this 2ww....when does the mania start? ?( :snigger: It's only been 2 days since IUI and prob 1 since ovulation and although I've been happy and positive I find myself wondering what's going on in there?!!

I started the progesterone pessaries today...the nurse advised me to wear a pantyliner as she said once it dissolves some will leak...boy was she right! Anyone have any side effects using these? I'm not experiencing any but just wondered. I noticed they're also used for new mothers with post natal depression? ?(

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 8:35pm

Hi girls, hope you’ve all had a good weekend.

I’ve been feeling really down today, it must be the meds. :sadface:

Also I am very frustrated because I found out that the law is changing on April 6, so if my embryo transfer is on or after this day, Mum2 will automatically have parental rights. But I think we'll be a few days too early, which means she won't have any rights at all (at the moment it's not the same for civil partners as it is for married straight couples). Very annoying! I'm almost hoping things go slowly!!

Lalazig, sorry to hear Af has arrived. wishing you lots of luck for next time.

Babydust to Kayjay and Clairey bell.

Charlie, try to stay positive!

Champagne, that sounds really painful but glad everything is OK and you’ll be able to do your IUI.

Loulou, stimulated IUI might be the way to go – it might just give you the extra boost you need.

Meadyhumm I hope you’re ok, let us know what the clinic says.

Hi to everyone else.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

MrsW

Ace

Reg: Feb 27th 2008

Children: None but so ready to be a mummy

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 10:48pm

Hi everyone,
How is everyone this evening ? I need some advice, i'm due to have scan and blood tomorrow and if that is ok IUI on wednesday, but today i have noticed 'mucus' (TMI.. I'm so sorry), so does this mean that i am ovulating now ?? ?(I thought that this wouldn't happen whilst on menopur ?

Think i need a biology lesson :hmm:

Me 33 DH 34 Unexplained Infertility. Trying for almost 8 years
4 Failed attempts at IUI June 2008 - May 2009.
IVF August 2009. :BFN:
November 15th 2009 .. FET :BFN:
April 2010. 2nd attempt at IVF. Cycle Cancelled.
August 2011: IVF 1 Blastocyst Transferred. :BFN:

Still with hope.

My Diary

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 8:37am

:hello:
Hi girls im back!!! Kayjay hugs to you!!
well i do hope you ladies are all ok, boy did i have loads to read!
Well i had my insemination on Thursday around 11am, and i test on FRIDAY 13 MARCH, lordy what a day to test! saying that i collected my drugs on Friday the 13th and was inseminated on my 13th day, so it could be lucky, or Unlucky! :tears:
i rested all day thursday and friday and have been taking it easy over the weekend, those Pesseries i have to use, i think they make me feel sick, every day i have used them i feel quite sick....and has anyone else had sore boobs using GONAL F, boy, they are so so sore, i know its not a sign on being P, cos one its to early, and they started being sore even before i was inseminated!....Thursday night i noticed slight brown spotting, only really tiny, so thanks Kayjay for that link you posted earlier, i read that, ive never had that before mid month..so that was handy!
Esha and Kris, i hope your mini you's are all doing well!!
love to all and good to be back!!!
:xxx3:
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Feb 11th 2009

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 9:27am

Hi girls

Just wonder if there is anyone out there who has had a bad experience with the insemination part of IUI, and then gets told they have to be on a 3 month waiting list to have there cervix dilated????... This is the procedure that I'm now having to wait for. I've only had one treatment of IUI.

Tracey
Me 39 DH 38 Unexplained Fertility
1st IUI 27th January BFN ( Had a bad insemination) :BFN:
2nd IUI 28th aug :BFP:

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 10:16am

Good Morning Ladies,

Sorry not been around for a while been busy with stuff an getting ready again for the big day of BD. Plus later today got to go back to court :cross: Hope this will be it and I mean IT!!

Answer me a question PLEASE... I'm going to look for some Insurance to help us with our infertily so can hopefully get a break instead of having to shell out 3 to 4 hundred a month, but not sure what to ask when looking for that. Can anyone give me any ideas on this?

Good Luck to everyone on doing IUI, IVF or scans.

Sorry short but need to get to bed for a few hours before court.

Good Day!
SLYFOXY!
Back trying again with IUI

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 10:31am

Morning girls,

Betty - great to have you back hun and glad IUI went ahead for you on Thurs...hoping 13th will be lucky for you! Sorry to hear you've been feeling sick...we have soooo many hormones rushing about in our bodies right now that it's not surprising so please don't worry. I'm putting every little thing down to the hormones at the mo!

Mrs W - was it egg white mucus? I had my trigger shot on Fri just before IUI and found that I had loads of ewcm on Sat and Sun which is when I was due to ovulate. What day of your cycle is it? If I were you I'd give your clinic a call to let them know...they should be taking blood when you visit to monitor whats happening so I imgaine they'd know if you have or haven't ovulated yet.

2mums - Sorry to hear you've been feeling down...big hugs to you. Great news about the change in law but can understand it would be annoying if it does't happen by the time you go for your tx

Hi Little - Hope you're well Do you know if its ok to do accupuncture after IUI? x

Tracey - did your IUI go ahead then? Have they explained why you need to have your cevix dilated? My experience was difficult. I was told my cervix was slightly upwards tilting so it wasn't easy for them to inseminate and the nurse had to try 3 different ways - the first was the usual procedure, the second was with a larger 'tool' and the third go was when she pinched my cervix to bring it forward...luckily it worked the 3rd time. I was told that I would have to inform them that this was the only way it worked if I have any further tx.

Champagne - from the initial IUI consultation it took us a couple of months to start tx but think it would have been quicker if the Xmas break wasn't in between.

Meadyhumm, Loulou, Charlie, Lala, Indie, Esha, Fijamez, Polly, SBruno, Mad, Coops, Clairey, Kris, SlyFoxy, Rene - I hope you're all well x

2mums

Star

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 1:01pm

Hi girls, I’m feeling more cheerful today. Also I’ve been looking at dates and depending on how quickly I respond to the stimms, I might be in time for April 6 after all… I wonder if I could ask the clinic not to make it happen too quickly? Can they do that? ?(

Betty, I hope Friday 13th will be lucky for you! I haven’t started Gonal F yet but I’ll let you know… Glad to hear you’re taking things nice and easy.

Tosborne, I’ve never heard of that before, sounds very annoying that you have to wait.

Slyfoxy, good luck in court.

Hope everyone else is well.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

MrsW

Ace

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 1:17pm

Hi Everyone,
Just a quickie .. i'm at work and soooo busy, Had my day 12 scan and blood today, I have a 18 & 19 Follie ! :D

So we are having IUI on wednesday, i'm so excited, Me and DH have been feeling very positive throughout this cycle, so fingers crossed it will go ahead on wed.
Hope you are all well, thanks you your help Kay, 2mums keep on smiling, Slyfox good luck in court, Bettyboop.. my fingers are crossed for you,

Hi to everyone else.

high5

Still with hope.

My Diary

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 2:45pm

:hugs:
Mrs W good luck sweetie, fingers crossed xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Oct 15th 2007

Children: Still hoping for our first.

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 4:22pm

Good Luck Mrs W - two big follies that sounds great. ( I did ovulate despite being on buserelin so it can happen). but if they were still there today then fingers crossed it will be fine to have the IUI on Wed. what are the bloods looking at?

Betty - great to hear your news. Take it easy and good Luck for the 13th march (I test on the 15th march) I will be looking out for you!

Tosbourne - haven't heard of that before. You might want to phone your clinic and ask them what exactly they mean. They should be able to take the time to explain it.

Slyfoxy - Sorry I don't know anything about fertility insurance can't help you there!

Kayjay - they use progesterone with post natal depression probably because I've heard that 'they' believe the depression is brought on by a huge dip in progesterone after the birth. but don't take my word for it! that's only what i've heard in passing.
Me-35, DH-40
TTC since 04/09/04,
Me - PCOS/not ovulatg, DH - fine now as taking Vits etc

7 x cycles Clomid 2008 - Ovulated but All :BFN:
3 x IUI 2009 -all:BFN:

4th IUI - Insem 29/04/10

OTD - 13/05/10

Indiechick

Superstar

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 4:52pm

Hey Ladies!

Kay - I found it better to use the pessaries up the back door and apart from a few soggy farts all was well :snigger:

2Mums - hope that you manage to get the timing right, that would be fustrating. They can delay treatment to miss a weekend or bank holiday and so it could be worth asking!

MrsW - fab size follies, good luck!

Tracey - like the others have said I haven't heard of it before but call the clinic and ask!

Sly - sorry not sure about insurance but good luck for the court case!

Big hello's to all you other IUI'ers!

x

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 5:12pm

RE: ** IUI CHITTER CHATTER **

Hi Everyone,

I have not been here for a while... I had an unsuccessful medicated IUI in November and took a break from it all - it got me down a little I am afraid. I think I expected it to just work the first time and when it did not I was quite upset. I am not used to things being out of my control and not being able to control this drove me mad!
(yes, I am a control freak!)

anyway, I have started the medicated IUI again this month with a much more positive outlook on the whole thing and I feel so much better about it! If it happens it happens, if it doesn't then it doesn't - I can't control it and Stress only makes it worse!
I have been very stressed due to work for the last year so I started regular reflexology (this is really supposed to have a direct link to fertility) and meditation and I really feel that I am in a much better place now to deal with whatever comes! (although I am still excited about the imsemination on the 4th!)

I just wanted to let you all know that I really feel that it is so important to find space and time for yourself and to relax in whatever way you can - especially those in high stress jobs ! - as stress and anxiety are directly linked to your fertility! be it yoga, pilates, reiki, reflexology or whatever just take some time for you!

Best of luck to you all with the IUI's, fingers crossed!

KarrieD x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 5:24pm

Hiya everyone hope you are all well today? :D

I feel much better today, Ive not called the hospital as im there for my scan in the morning anyway, and as I said I feel much better I think I just like worring about things! :scream:

My friend TOLD me to look at it in a positive way and think that the pain means that the drugs are working :pray:

I also just wanted to ask how many injection everyone had before they were ready? Im still not sure whats happening ?( just picking it up as I go along!
Ive had 2 injection plus the one tonight, they said at the hospital that I might be ready on Tuesday's scan?

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 5:46pm

2mums - glad you're feeling better x

MrsW - thats great news about your follies...I guess you haven't ovulated yet then and its good news that you have ewcm as that means you'll have the right environment for your DH's swimmers when you have IUI. Good luck on Weds.

Clairey and Betty - looks like it'll be Betty testing on 13th, Clairey on 15th and me on 16th.... :dust: and :sticky: to us all!

Indie - think I'll be doing the same with the pessaries from now on!

KarrieD - from one control freak to another...I know exactly what you mean! I'm making the effort to de-stress and relax as much as I can as I too have a stressful job which I know has a lot to do with us finding it hard ttc...I sometimes wish we'd started trying years ago when I was in a much less stressful job! I had a mani, pedi and facial today. I'd love to try reflexology so may book myself in for a session soon. Is it safe to do so whilst being PUPO/after tx?

Meadyhumm - glad you're doing better today...your friend sounds like a wise person! x

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 5:59pm

Hi Kayjay,

as far as I know it is totally safe at any time - I have looked at the following sites that give some good info on the benfits of reflexology and they all say that it is absolutely safe ...

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/p…reflexology.asp

http://www.maternityreflexology.net/?categoryId=4296

http://www.serendipity-therapy.co.uk/phd…document&part=3

I really enjoyed it and i hate feet but it definitely releavedthe stress levels and my practitioner gave me 10minutes of reiki at the end too which was lovely - it may not be your thing so a massage would also destress!
My DH bought me a voucher for a massage for Christmas so I am booking that for next week - I may actually pass out I will be so relaxed by then!!!

Congrats on beining PUPO - I hope it all works out! when will you know?

Good Luck to the rest of you all!

KarrieD x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 6:04pm

Thanks hun - I def think reflexology will be my thing...I'm always waving my feet in DH's face begging for a foot massage :snigger: I'll try it out soon. I just love any kind of massage...I even love getting my head massaged when go to the hairdressers! What's reiki?

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 6:25pm

Reiki is a healing with energy therapy.... it is a way of rebalancing your energy flow! I absolutely love it - It is the most relaxing thing I have ever done - usually I am really impatient when driving but after reiki I could sail home at 20MPH!!!

They say it is good during pregnancy too... check out this site - http://www.essortment.com/articles/reiki-pregnancy_3859.htm

Give reflexology a try, if you like foot massages then you will like it!
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 6:33pm

Thanks hun - will do x

Reg: Feb 10th 2009

Children: DS (5), Angel baby (mmc @12wks, Aug 07)

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 8:50pm

Hello all,

I'm back again - I popped on a little while ago to ask about PAH but never got back. Anyway - we had our meeting with the clinic nurse last week to sign all the forms etc. and look set to start at the end of this month - all a bit scary and exciting all at once.

Can I just ask a question - I've seen it mentioned about medicated and unmedicated IUI - can someone please explain the difference? I'm assuming one is without drugs is that correct? Where is this done as I've never heard of that.

Thanks,

Hedge

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hedgebaby" (Mar 2nd 2009, 8:50pm)

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 11:22pm

:hi: girls i'm back from england. i haven't read any of the posts so will catch up and reply properly.
"There is NO such thing as failure, just deferred success"

My Son was born on 16/08/09 weighing at 5lbs

Baby Esha's Diary

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 1:04am

:hello: Ladies,

Well today went GREAT>>> biggrin2 We won the court case and it is all over which is GREAT for us. We now can move on with our life without worrying each month about it.

Now I hope this is good news earlier in the evening I have been having little twingers going from right side where my ovary is to the left. I know it getting very close to the big O day. So I'm wondering can a person Ovulate from both ovaries or not? I'm hopeing this is a good sign. I took my Ovation test this morning an it was a O so hopefully soon it be a :smile: on it but I have a feeling by the time we see the :smile: I've done ovulated can that happen? I test one day it's a O and the next a :smile: but can we still be BD not close enough to my Big O?

Thanks for all the help on here. You all the greatest..

Hello to everyone and Good Luck..
Back trying again with IUI

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 8:14am

:party:
Congratulations Slyfox!! what a huge relief for you!!!!! one less stress for you to worry about!!
Kayjay, i used to have reflexology, its lovely, saying that sometimes it could hurt slightly! lol, but the lady i have won't do it in the first 3months, so hasten to add, ive missed it while i am having IUI, i guess all people are different, maybe you could just double check with the person you are going to have it with xxx
hi to everyone else!!! :thumbsup2:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: Manchester

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 9:39am

Hi Girls,

That is fab news Slyfloxy now you can concentrate on getting pg!

How is everyone else at the moment?

I have a question, I am absolutely full of a cold and feel :poorly:!! Can anyone tell me will it affect the success of IUI as I will be having it either saturday or monday?

Good luck to all those on the 2ww and being PUPO!!

Love
COOPS

1st DIUI Feb 09 :BFN:
2nd DIUI 9th March 09 :BFN:
3rd DIUI (Clomid 50mg) October 09 :BFN:
4th DIUI (Clomid 50mg) December 09 :BFN:
Transferred to Jessops for IVF. 1st appointment 10th May :hairout

2nd appointment 6th July :hairout
3rd appointment 26th October xfingers xfingers

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 10:15am

:hi: girls morning girls

Lala ~ sorry to hear the :witch: arrived stay positive

Charlie and Clairey and xfingers for you.

Mrs W :goodluck: for wednesday . and anyone else who is having IUI

Xfingers for the other girls on 2ww lets get those BFP for 2009 be positive girls.

Meadyhumm / neadymum ~ the pains you were having sounds like your follies growing and it's time for ovulation soon. I got these dull pains on my left side when taking menapur injections.

Hi Tosbourne and hedgebaby .

KJ~ how are you keeping??

Betty ~ how are you keeping?

2mums ~ hopefully mum will get her rights i will :pray:

Indie ~ hows the twins doing??

Looks like you were all quite busy chatting hope you didn't miss me too much :snigger:

Baby Esha's Diary

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 10:16am

coops if you take paracetemol it should be fine when yur on your 2ww it shouldn't affect your iui

Baby Esha's Diary

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 10:38am

Hi Hedge,

You are right, medicated IUI nis with drugs. they give you a FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) that you must take every day either in tablet or injection form and then they force Ovulation on a certain day and perform the IUI the following day. this gives you a better chance of Conceiving as you know exactly when you will ovulate and you are more or less guaranteed a good size follicle.

It sounds quite daunting but actually it is no problem at all - the injections don't even hurt!

KarrieD
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 11:15am

:hi: karried sorry i didn't realise i missed you off before.

welcome to iui and i hope you have settled in quite well.

Hedge ~ karried is correct a medicated iui is abetter chance for you. and it can work first time just like it did for me and polly.

Baby Esha's Diary

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 11:47am

:hello: Esha
Hope you and bump are doing well? :xxx3:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

SBruno

Reg: Jan 30th 2009

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 12:29pm

Hi Girls! Just a small shout here, nothing special going on. Tomorrow I go see the Dr. again to plan the next IUI. He insists that it be medicated but with a lower dosage, it's that or no IUI. I prefer it to be natural, but he probably knows better.

Spring is in the air, finally, sunny and warm.

My rant for day: I'm tired of people telling me that I should not drink coffee/wine (even moderately), and I must eat organic foods and rid my self of toxic food because clearly THAT is the cause of infertility! And this coming from people who themselves never tried to have a baby!
1st IUI Jan 30 - BFN
TTC au natural + ovitrell Feb - BFN
2nd IUI March 24 - BFN
1st ICSI April 23, EC = 3, ET=2 BFN
2nd ICSI Dec, EC=4, ET=1 BFN

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 12:39pm

betty ~ tiger and me are doing well but tiger has given me alittle trouble still nausea i was fine on friday and saturday but started again on sunday and have been bad since.

SBruno ~ don't let those people get you down as like you said they don't know how it feels when you trying and nothing is happening. You eat and drink what ever you feel like i did post a thread of which foods to eat that can help so why not give it a bash.

I did give up coffee before iui but started drinking again a few weeks ago but i started drinking decaff where i don't feel there is no differencein taste

Stay Positive girly were here to :listen and you can rant as much as you want.

bigkiss

Baby Esha's Diary

2mums

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 1:05pm

Hi girls!

My injections are going well, I've just finished taking the pill so now have to wait for AF. I'm usually so impatient but for once I'm hoping it takes a while!

Great news Mrs W, will keep fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

Indie, I’ll be taking pessaries later on and I’m thinking I might give that a try.

Hello KarrieD, glad to hear you’re taking things easier this time around. Hope you get your BFP this time.

Betty, Kayjay, Clairey – how are you all doing? Hope the 2ww’s not driving you too crazy.

Welcome back Esha.

Congratulations Slyfoxy – now you can breathe a big sigh of relief.

Coops, sorry to hear you’re feeling ill, it shouldn’t affect the IUI as far as I know…

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 1:12pm

88)
hi 2mums! i am not to bad, its hard cos im trying not to think about it, but its always popping up in my head!! X(
Pesseries, touch wood i havent found mine to be too bad, i stick them up the front, and i havent found any residue come out, i do mine at night, they are in a long white plasic tube, i twist the top off and insert it, bit like a tampax....
we do have to do such attractive things hey!!! :snigger:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 1:57pm

oohh the bullets i remember those :snigger:

thats what i like to call them as they are shaped like a bullet.

Kris~my pin cushion how are you keeping i hope not to tired.

2mums good to hear that injections are going well.

Slyfoxx~ :weehee: you won th ecase now take it easy and cincentrate on getting pg. bigkiss

Baby Esha's Diary

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 3:02pm

it's not busy at all here today i've come back to so much going on yesterday and then none wnats to chat today I feel lonely. :sniff:

Baby Esha's Diary

Reg: Jan 6th 2009

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 4:10pm

hi all i hope you all doing well :hello:
hi to the newbies

i am feeling a littel low today i have been reading up on pcos i got a book from the librey its help a littel :tear: why dont docs tell you what to do to help you copey with the illness and what you should do and not do :scream:

well anouth albout me
esha hows you i hope you are well
coops betty sbrouno i hope you all well sending you all lots of babydust
and the same to the newbies babydust

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 4:45pm

Mad ~ please stay positive at least we have these books and forums to help us if docs don't. I understand what yo mean about docs not helping it's annoying

Baby Esha's Diary

Indiechick

Superstar

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 6:20pm

Hugs Mad, hope your ok!

Hugs to you too Esha for feeling so lonley on here! :happy:

x

2mums

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 7:14pm

Hugs to you Esha! I can never stay on very long as I log on in my lunch hour at work.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

MrsW

Ace

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 8:24pm

Hey Ladies,
How is everyone this evening ?

Esha I hope your not still feeling lonely ?! I was so busy in work today, my boss sits behind me also and i try to keep FZ small in the corner of my PC but it's difficult some tines ! :winking:

2mums keep smiling babes
Coops hope your feeling a little better as the day has gone on, same to you mad.

Claireybell i think the blood is for hormone levels ? I have them everytime i go to the hospital, isn't this what happens for everyone else ?

Indiechick.. how are you doing ?

Kerried.. I adore massage, unfortunatley i can't afford to have them, if i came into any money i would go once a week for a holisic massage !

Slyfox .. i'm unsure what the court case is .. but congratulations, now you can relax and concentrate on TTC.

Hi to anyone else I have missed.

I'm having IUI tomorrow, DH isn't being very positive :sadface:

He told me to stop getting my hopes up... It really upset me, because I am feeling so positive about tomorrow, the hospital told me I was 'text book' for IUI tomorrow, I has 2 follies 18 & 19 yesterday, I have remained relaxed for weeks... and now I feel all deflated by his comments. :tear:

I can see it from his point of view he doesn't want to get dissapointed but whats wrong with being extremly positive !?!?! Moan over :zipit:

Still with hope.

My Diary

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 8:50pm

Hi ladies,

Hope you've all been well. I went back to work today and feel shatter :tired: just when I was getting used to being off work....

Welcome back Esha - have missed you! Sorry you felt lonely earlier...I don't have access at work so can only check in the evenings/weekends or when I'm working from home. How you feeling?

Betty - I'm the same! I'm trying not to think too much about what's going on inside but every now and again it pops into my head. My friend at work who is pg is deserate for me to get pg too so we can be pg buddies and has even offered me one her test kits to test early as soon as I can as she wants to know! I'm trying to be good and wait till my test date!

MrsW - good luck for tomorrow...hope all goes well...you'll be on your 2ww with the rest of us soon x

Mad - big hugs to you and hope you feel better soon x

2mums - xfingers you're timing is right

SlyFoxy - great news about the court case!

Coops - hope your cold goes soon :flowers:

SBruno - good luck with this next cycle.

My gosh...it's very windy out there...I can hear rain and wind outdoors and glad to be inside! :windy:

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 10:25pm

:weehee: my friends are back online

MrsW don;t worry about dh you still keep calm explain to him that negativeness has disturbed your positve and relaxing vibes. And that you need as much positive vibes you can get as it's not easy when you go for your iu and then the 2ww after.

Just keep doing what you were doing before staying calm and relaxd thats what you need.

:thanx: for your hugs girls love you all babydust to everyone

Baby Esha's Diary

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE