You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 32 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

klmcm80

• "klmcm80" started this thread

Reg: Nov 10th 2008

Children: belfast

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 1:40pm

clomid third round at 100mg,anyone want to be my buddy

looking a buddy :D.
hi my name is kelly,been ttc for nearly four years.Been with my ds for nearly six years.Have got pcos and have known about it from i was 17.Didnt think it would be so hard to concieve.

had been on clomid for seven months two years ago.only 50mg and 100mg.After all failed decided to break,for my own sanity.
this year started attending the regional fertility unit in belfast and dthis is my third round of clomid 100mg,fingers crossed.

last month had two follicles at 18mm on cd 11.dreaded af arrived on cd 29.which means at least i ovulated. :BFN:

anyways roll on for this month!!! :shush:.have just finished my last tablet today of clomid 100mg,anybody in the same boat???? ?(

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 2:08pm

Welcome to :FZ: Kellylou

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a getting started on fertilityzone thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a how to search section HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

You'll find all the other ladies who are on clomid hang out in this chatter thread CLOMID CHICKS! .
If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 8:04pm

Hi, and welcome to fz!

I'm on 100mg clomid, finished mine last Weds, so not much between us!

How are you feeling? I took mine in the evening, which helped with the s/e's, but still seem to be experiencing the emotional up's and down's, that clomid brings with it!

Look forward to chatting xxx

<

Kezza

Star

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Children: Pregnant with baby #1 due 24/11

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 9:35pm

Hi there Kelly Louise,

I have just finished my clomid journey, but jut wanted to wish you goodluck!!

It is great that there somebody else from N Ireland on here!! :happy:

xxxxxxxxx
Kezza
DS born 03/12/09

klmcm80

• "klmcm80" started this thread

Reg: Nov 10th 2008

Children: belfast

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 10:09pm

clomid

hi everyone thanks for getting back to me!.
to compley i have also taken my tablets at night to stop s/e's,but i still feel like i want to cry all the time.My partner is at his wits end with me,god love him! :snigger: :snigger:.i have never been this emotional with the tablets,just so down that last months failed. :bawl:

to kezza,its great to have someone on who is from ni,i am attending the same clinic as yourself.i have been told if my clomid does not work in next two months its going to be injections.I am very scared at the prospect of this,but where needs must.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 32 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE