You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 16 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, September 8th 2008, 3:33pm

CLOMID - THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS

I know some of you have seen the safety regulations for clomid... but i thought id best bring them out of archive for our new clomid ladies!!!

The Rules!!!

1. Under no circumstances make any important decisions whilst riding the clomid rollercoaster, minstrels versus malteasers should be the biggest decision you should allow yourself to make.

2. Whilst riding this rollercoaster, please keep your hands and feet to yourself, persons found to be punching or kicking others will be asked to leave the theme park by the management.

3. Height restrictions apply. All persons on rollercoaster must be tall enough to reach the choccie biccie tin that your dh may have inadvertantly placed on a high shelf.

4.PLease secure any loose clothing, jewellery or eyewear, as flying into the "clomid rage" part of the ride may cause these to become loose or to fall and the management accepts no responsibility to any damage to personal possesions.

5. Do not operate any machinary whilst partaking of the clomid experience, any tractor/forklift/road rage is not the responsibility of the management

6.Prior to entering this ride, the management recommends all dvd's such as pretty woman, city of angels, pay it forward, and/or any other tear inducing material be removed from your possesion for the duration of the ride.

7. Coldplay/the smiths cd's are strictly prohibited, as are all other musical artists who fall under the genre "music to self harm to".

8.Your husband doesnt understand you now, nor will he understand you whilst on the clomid rollercoaster.Don't expect him to. Always remember, the day a man understands a woman........ we've lost!

9.Men do not find the sight of a positive ovulation predictor pee stick arousing, waving it in his face whilst shouting " get ur kit off i need your love juice!" is not a recognised form of foreplay.

10.This is a scary ride, be brave it won't last forever!!!!

Reg: Aug 8th 2008

Children: m/c at 14 wks 2007

Monday, September 8th 2008, 4:09pm

Eeyore

Thanks for that !! so funny!!
A
8 X BFN Clomid & Metformin
9th round - Mar 09 150 Clomid :BFP: SHOCKED

Peppa

Monday, September 8th 2008, 6:20pm

lmao that takes me back!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

fairy

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 16th 2006

Location: depend's which room my twins have decided to vanish to!

Children: We have two VERY precious miracles! Twin girl/boy!

Monday, September 8th 2008, 6:25pm

Fantastic aren't they rotf

Me 30, DF 36
Ella-Louise and Ayden were born 24th December 2008 (11 weeks early) - Our family is now complete ... So we thought! A new bundle is on it's way! EDD 27th August 2012!

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 9:45am

Eeyore!!!

That is excellent! I know whats coming now!!

I'm gonna print it off and give it to DH so he knows what to expect when I start it!!!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 16 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE