You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Little Bo Peep" started this thread

Reg: Feb 10th 2009

Children: St Marys Man

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 2:32pm

First IVF over bit two frosties left

Hi lovely ladies out there. Just after a little natter and advice. I had my first session of IVF this time last year and ended up with 42 follicles which went down to only 3 embroys that could be used.
We reimplanted one which ended in a chemical pregnancy (it stuck but not long enough). I've had a break due to being made redundant and then wanting to find my feet in a new job.
I'm now ready for phase two (my two frosties) and was wondering if there is anyone out there that can advise me on how I can improve this attempt.
I am overweight (BMI 30) but due to my PCOS I find it difficult to shift the weight. I want to try anything as we really want a baby of our own.
Any advice or just a friendly natter would be most appreciated.
LBP
3 Perfect Angels
Now on IVF
First attempt - BFN
Two Frosties waiting

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Wednesday, February 11th 2009, 5:50pm

RE: First IVF over bit two frosties left

Hi LBP

Sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy last year :sadface: and your redundancy too :cuddle

Insofar as advice for your FET, we do have a FET BOARD which should help you understand what will happen and the processes involved.

If you want to join a cycle buddy chatter thread then check out this board CYCLE BUDDY CHATTER BOARD. Just join the month where you think your ET will be.

Getting your BMI down will of course help you but I appreciate it's not that easy. What about starting a diet diary? You'll get a huge amount of support and lots of ladies to motivate you too :yes:

DIET AND FITNESS

Hope this helps.

Best of luck [zx189]

xx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE