You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "littleflit" started this thread

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Monday, January 26th 2009, 4:05pm

My First IUI this Wednesday 28/01

Hi to everyone, Wishing you all lots of Babydust!!

Well after trying naturally for 22 months my DH and i have decided to start IUI and we are both very excited and nervous at the same time..

I have been taking the injection of Puregon (this is the name of the drug in Spanish don`t know if it has a different name in English.) I started injecting on my third day of my cycle, Tuesday the 20th, 75ml every night for 5 nights. I went for a control on Saturday the 24th and my doctor said that everything was going really well and that he wanted to lower my dose to 50ml for the Saturday and the Sunday. Today Monday 26th i went for another Eco and he told me that my ovaries are responding really well and that now I will stop the injections and we will do the insemination this Wednesday 28th. He told me that I have 1 egg that measures 18mm, two 14mm, one 12mm and another 9mm. (something like that anyway)...So tonight at 8pm I will get my injection of HCG Lepori 7500ml and then before we go to bed we both have to take one satchet each of antibiotics. (dont know why?) Tuesday is the day of REST haha and Wednesday morning at 8.30am we will both go to the clinic where my DH will give his sperm, they will do what they have to do to make it strong and healthy haha, and then around 9.30am or so they will do my insemination :-).
So if there are any girls out there that will be doing insemination at the same time as me, maybe we can stay in touch and talk each other through it..If not any advice is warmly welcome X

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Monday, January 26th 2009, 5:05pm

Hey there

Great news on your follies, you sound as if your ready to go! Come and join the IUI ladies here IUI CHITTER CHATTER , where some ladies are about to have treatment and some are in the 2ww. Everyone is friendly and we will try and kkeep you sane through the next two weeks!

Good Luck

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Monday, January 26th 2009, 11:01pm

:hi: and welcome to :FZ: as indie said you should join us in chit chat there are a couple of girls going for insemination on wednesday we also have a girl form gibraltor who may be able to advise you.

please joing us and share your experience, me and indie have had iui and was sucessfull so we are also there to help if you need to ask questions.

After your iui on wednesday just take it easy for 2weeks

all the best and :goodluck: for wednesday
"There is NO such thing as failure, just deferred success"

My Son was born on 16/08/09 weighing at 5lbs

Baby Esha's Diary

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE