You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Hope2009

• "Hope2009" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 4th 2009

Sunday, January 4th 2009, 7:41pm

Pesa & then ICSI

Hi newbie here
My huband is about to under go a Pesa (due to a failed vasectomy reversal) which we then plan to use his sperm with the ICSI process. We know previously everything was ok with him as he already has two previous children, we now want our own as well and was wondering if any other couples have been though the same situation as ours and what was the outcome or is there any advice that can be given as to the whole process

Hope2009

Me - 28
Him - 42 (failed vasecomy reversal) everything working fine before, 2 beautiful children (boy & Girl)

20th Jan 09 - Husband has a Pesa
2WW for result
ICSI- date to be advised

Me 28
DH 42 (failed vas reversal)
Feb09 failed retrevial
April09 - DH has blood test result, sperm evident
March2010 - DH has sperm retrevial, all died when defrosting
Aug 11th - DH has sperm retrevial and i have EC, good news 4 eggs fertilised (2 put back in 5cell and 6 cell)
Aug 13th - ET.... now the dreded 2WW till 27th Aug

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Monday, January 5th 2009, 12:15pm

RE: Pesa & then ICSI

hi Hope,

I am in the same situation as yourself. My husband has had 2 failed reversals and he has an appointment for the sperm retrieval on the 2nd of feb.

Its just a waiting game really to see if they do find any sperm. Fingers crossed they do.

Good luck and let us know how yous get on xx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Monday, January 5th 2009, 1:25pm

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/board.php?boardid=60

Hi Hope, welcome to FZ!!! You're in the right place now :) You might like to introduce yourself on the newbies page as I'm sure lots of other girls will want to welcome you on here too.

I'm not sure about PESA but I do know about IVF and recommend you read through the links on the IVF pages, it's all very interesting and useful info!

Once you get your ICSI dates then you can join your cycle buddies, one of them might be me as I am waiting to find out my dates for ICSI #3 too.

Best of luck hun x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Monday, January 5th 2009, 1:34pm

Hi hun,

Welcome to FZ.

My husband also had a failed vasectomy reversal and has 2 kids from his previous marriage.

He had the SSR in Feb 2008 and everything was fine. Got 6 vials of sperm and in the 2 fresh attempts we have had we have used 4 of them- 2 still frozen.

As you can see i am waiting for my first scan and hoping everything is ok but just shows there is life in the old dog yet :snigger:

Good luck hun and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.x

babydust

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Monday, January 5th 2009, 1:40pm

Welcome to :FZ: Hope

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you. This is the section Ros was talking about.

There is a male factor section HERE there is loads of information here, plus there are others there that know what you're going through.

There is a getting started on fertilityzone thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a how to search section HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

blowkiss

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE