sumayyah

• "sumayyah" started this thread

Reg: Jan 17th 2009

Children: ruqayyah born in 2005 at 25 weeks

Sunday, January 18th 2009, 6:54pm

hi all TTC number 2

hi there im new to the site so hope ive posted right

im currently TTC number 2
i have pcos and my first child was concieved on clomid ( only 1 round ) my wee girl was born at 25 weeks and proved to be a fighter ( her dad proved to be worthless and i devorced him )
my wee girls now heading for 4 years old and ive a new partner and we want to have kids together. weve been TTC for 4 months ( no time at all i know )

was wondering if there was a section for people to keep diarys? i find it easier to keep times and dates straight if i can read them but im terrible for losing paper diarys

thanks for reading :smile:

mum to ruqayyah concieved on clomid born at 25 weeks

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Sunday, January 18th 2009, 7:25pm

RE: hi all TTC number 2

Hiya! Welcome to the Trying again boards!

Wow, 25 weeks, you have one strong little girl there, what a fighter, as you said.

My little boy was conceived on clomid, and I'm 7 weeks pg, with baby no.2, again conceived on clomid. Are you taking clomid this time round?

There is a trying again diaries section here, where you can start a diary, (though think you may need 25 posts, before you can access the diaries section).

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/board.php?boardid=110

There is also a trying again chatter thread, where you can chat to others going through the trying again journey, have a natter, vent, support each other etc! It can be found here:

** TRYING AGAIN CHATTER **

Wishing you lots of luck in your journey xxx

<

sumayyah

Sunday, January 18th 2009, 7:51pm

no not on anything at the moment as ive moved from norhern ireland to england and my gp is useless, claims she cant find the letters from consultants to my old gp ( they are talking rubbish, i was here when it was faxed over in march and they gave me a 2 week supply of my metformin then. she got out my paper notes which were folded into 4 and didnt even unfold to check ) i think i will be changing gp's and asking to be refferred back to consultant as i need to metformin back to take regularly before i can have the clomid

sumayyah

Sunday, January 18th 2009, 7:54pm

thanks for the link to diarys, it came up access denied so as you said i must need more posts. will have to go chat abit first :)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE