You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 28 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mim

• "mim" started this thread

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:09pm

Fainting at ovulation or conception....???

Hi

I am totally freaked out here...
I took clomid cd2-6 af started 3 dec , yeaterday cd12 my follicles were on the right side 18mm on the left 13mm, the doctor said I should ovulate any time now, I had the scan in the morning by lunch I started cramping on my right side ( I have never felt my right ovary in my life). My husband got home 6p.m so we did the baby dance around 7p.m. About 1 hour later we went to the shop I was fine my ovary was feeling much better since we did the baby making at home but unexplaind I fainted in the shop at around 8.30p.m.
I feel fine today but because this have never happend to me I searched internet and read that this happens at ovulation or conception to some woman, has anybody felt something like this? :8o:
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:16pm

I've felt really ropey around ovulation before but have never fainted. It could just have been a coincidence. Were you in any discomfort or pain from your ovaries?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:18pm

RE: Fainting at ovulation or conception....???

Can't say it has happened to me. Could have been due to the hormonal surge around ov time I guess? Not sure what speed sperm swim at but think they'd have been olympic record setters for it to be due to conception :snigger:

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:19pm

RE: Fainting at ovulation or conception....???

Hope you are feeling better today.

Clomid can make you feel light headed, dizzy or faint.
Are you feeling otherwise well? Had you had a long spell without eating?
These are a couple of other possibilities, for feeling faint.

xxx

<

mim

• "mim" started this thread

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:21pm

Hi Bubble

Thank you for answering so fast. Yes I was I started having mild ovary pain yesterday at about lunch and by the evening was bit like pulling and than by the time I got to the shop was not that bad but fainted. ?(
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 28 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE