You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

meisha

• "meisha" started this thread

Reg: Nov 7th 2008

Children: none

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 10:05pm

has anyone ever had a sa that was soooooooooooo wrong?

i am exploring all options, trying to answer all the questions i have...

has anyone or do you know of anyone who has had a SA come back saying no sperm when in fact it was soooooooooooo wrong??? i know its a long shot but I think I am just. indenial.
Me - 31
DP - 41
Successful vasectomy reversal June 06
Complete molar / gestational trophoblastic disease - Sept 06
Chemo Jan-May 07
All clear TC Nov 07 TTC since
SA revealed vasectomy reversal delayed failure Oct 08
Summary = Severe Male Factor/Azoospermia

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Monday, December 8th 2008, 11:13am

Hi Meisha, not sure I will eb of any help... my DH had a faied vasectomy reversal and we were told that it had not worked at all and our only option was IVF (with frozen sperm that they had aspirated during the reversal). That is in fact what we had to do... but inbetween the op and ICSI he did have an sa that showed 'a few' sperm... only v v few but still, it showed that they were able to get through (we are now just hoping that over time more may make it through...

We had to go private because of the vasectomy but after we started it all someone on here said that occasionally PCT do give a free treatment cycle, even to us vasectomy bods (I'm sure you know all this but I just wish I had double checked before we had started!)

Wishing you loads and loads of luck hon xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept - ???

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Friday, December 12th 2008, 2:00am

Hi,

Thought I would share my little story

My DH SA showed 1 dead sperm I was devastated and dr at FC suggested we give up on idea of him becoming bio father and move onto ICSI,

I said I wouldn't accept it until another SA showed same result and though dr said it was pointless I pushed and pushed for another and the next SA showed almost 1m and 400 good ones which we froze for ICSI

I'm so glad I pushed for another one as I didn't want to give up til I was sure

Hope this is of some help

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Friday, December 12th 2008, 10:41am

Hi
my husband had varicose veins removed from his testicles (sorry tmi) in 2006 and had a test 9 months later it all looked better . We have just done another test and the doctor said it is looking very bad 90% dead sperm and out of the 10% motility problem . i really do not understand how is this possible could it be mistake or temporary. It is so soooooooo unfair... I told the doctor that I insist on second test but he told me have to wait 3 months to retest.
:bawl:
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

Reg: Oct 21st 2008

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 10:58pm

Hi

My DH has had an unsuccessful vasectomy reversal but I always hope (like you) that maybe now we know we are on a different journey (ICSI) that it may happen naturally and one will get through as such as it only takes one!!

I know deep down this isn't going to happen but its nice to have these thoughts though!!

I have heard of people whose results have been wrong but I am not sure this happens that often!!

Joolsxxx
1st ICSI -May 2009 BFN
2nd ICSI -Oct 2009 BFN
Took a break
3rd ICSI - Dec 2010 - BFP - Ruby born 13th September 2011

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE