You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "jen84288" started this thread

Reg: Aug 24th 2008

Children: 2 daughters

Thursday, August 28th 2008, 8:36pm

Maichindom Varna - Bulgaria

Hi,

Just wanting some views on this clinic in Bulgaria. I've seen it recommended in other threads. Does any1 know how much treatment (ivf with icsi) costs with the drugs? Also, how cheap is accomodation, flights etc. What are their success rates? I'm looking into a few different clinics abroad but seeing as this one was mentioned a couple of times I thought i'd find out a bit more about it.

thanx

xx
DH poor motility-Excellent SA following change in diet
BFP:26.09.08

twinkletoes

Superstar

Reg: Mar 29th 2008

Children: 1 stepson 1 stepdaughter

Friday, August 29th 2008, 11:56am

Hi Jen, I am currently undergoing Tx at this Clinic, it is a new clinic which hasnt been open a year yet, their web address is www.maichindon-varna.com, have a wee look round that,just paid for all my drugs and it came to 800nb which works out at around 330 stirling and that was for my D/R drugs my stimming drugs, my pessaries, and all the needles , on top of that i will pay for my EC/ET which amounts to1850 nb which is approx 760 stirling so total around 1100, occasionally i have paid for a scan which is 10.00 but sometimes i dont, so max really 1200,
The only downside is getting flights at this time of year they are very expensive around 300 but might be cheaper to book a holiday possibly around 250, as the resorts are quite near to varna hospital about 10-min, hopefully this was of some help, any other info needed let me know.

wishing you well
blowkiss

IVF #1 :BFN: IVF #2 APRIL 08 :BFN: IVF #3 Sept 08 :BFN: IVF #4 Feb 09 :BFN: June 09 FET embryo's didnt survive
Tubes Removed 11/08

Amma

Reg: Aug 28th 2008

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 1:13pm

Hi Twinkletoes, first of all good luck with you tx!
I have tried the web address for the clinic in Bulgaria but it doesn't work...what is the name of the clinic?
all the best

[zx021] A

twinkletoes

Superstar

Reg: Mar 29th 2008

Children: 1 stepson 1 stepdaughter

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 1:47pm

sorry ladies i'm having a mare at the moment must be all these drugs lol
the web address is www.maichindom-varna.com

the last address i wrote i spelt it incorrectly.
Amma the hospital is called Maichin Dom.

IVF #1 :BFN: IVF #2 APRIL 08 :BFN: IVF #3 Sept 08 :BFN: IVF #4 Feb 09 :BFN: June 09 FET embryo's didnt survive
Tubes Removed 11/08

Reg: Dec 2nd 2007

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 9:44am

Hi Jen
What are the prices like for ED in Bulgaria? And is it easy to get there? flights etc? We are looking at Spain where it's prob more expensive but it's easy to get there

HSE xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE