You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

lisak

• "lisak" started this thread

Reg: Nov 22nd 2008

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 6:54pm

1 blocked tube and put on clomid

Hi all,

I am new here so not posted before.

I have 1 blocked tube and been put on clomid to encourage another egg on my good tube. Has anyone had this with success?

Also my husband has a lower count than he should have but gynie said that many fathers have fathered a child with that sperm count so who knows?

We have been trying 1 year and a half.

I have one child already by my first husband we are now divorced. Hence no children with new husband and he has no children so we are desperate for a child. So I dont know whether this tube thing I have always have or a recent thing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Lisa
Lisa Kloos

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 8:24pm

Welcome to :FZ: Lisa

I have moved your post to the clomid section where you should get more of a response.

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a clomid chicks thread HERE where all the clomid girls hang out and support each other.

There is a secondary infertility/trying again section HERE where you can talk to others in a similar position to yourself.

There is a male factor section HERE there is loads of information here, and some tips on how to improve sperm counts and quality which you may find helpful.

There is a getting started on fertilityzone thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a how to search section HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

blowkiss

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, November 23rd 2008, 7:08pm

Welcome to FZ Lisa. I didn't have clomid for that reason but I can see in practice why it might work. Are you being monitored to see how you respond to it? Feel free to jump into the clomid chicks thread which is a chatter thread for all our members on clomid.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Monday, November 24th 2008, 8:13pm

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to FZ.

xxx

<

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: Shrewsbury

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 12:58pm

Hi Lisa

I too have a blocked fallopian tube. I got pregnant on my second cycle of clomid but sadly miscarried last weekend. But it proves that even though I have some problems internally there is still light at the end of the tunnel.

Are you going to have a laparoscopy and dye test to get checked out what is wrong with your tube? I was scheduled for mine on 11 Nov but because I found that I was pregnant this was cancelled so now I have to sit it out and wait for another appointment to come through, although this time I am keeping off clomid until they have done the procedure.

Good luck.

Kerry

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE