You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 28 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

lauz333

• "lauz333" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2008

Children: TTC #1

Sunday, October 5th 2008, 6:06pm

provera and clomid?

hi ladies, just wondered if anyone could help me? i took provera 10mg for 7 days (took the last one on thursday) and the nurse at the fertility clinic told me i should start my period 5 to 10 days after taking the last pill only i have started bleeding today. Not till a couple of hours ago and only light but i am not sure whether to class this as day 1 or not as i have to take clomid day 2-6.Any advice or if anyone has been in a similar situation would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks

Lauz x ?(
TTC naturally since sep 06
HSG clear, DF s/a normal
Aug 08-clomid 50mg-cyst but no follicles
Oct 08-clomid 100mg- 1 follicle,ovulated but :BFN:
Nov 08-clomid 100mg-:pray:

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, October 5th 2008, 7:15pm

Hi

The first day of your period (even if induced by Provera) is counted as the first day of full flow. It can be difficult to know when to count day 1 from if you start bleeding later in the day but a good rule of thumb is if if you start bleeding after 3pm then count the following day as day 1. So, if you only started a couple of hours ago I would count day 1 as being tomorrow.

You could also call your clinic for advice tomorrow.

Hope that helps

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

lauz333

• "lauz333" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2008

Children: TTC #1

Tuesday, October 7th 2008, 11:15pm

cycle buddy?day 1 of clomid?

Im still a newbie on here and not entirely sure how the site works but i thought it would be really nice to have a buddy this cycle.I am on day 2 of my cycle and I am taking clomid 100mg day 2-6(this is my second round of clomid).So if anyone is in a similar situation to me n would like a cycle buddy then let me know! would be great to speak to someone else going through a similar thing at a similar time. :happy: Thanks!

Lauz x
TTC naturally since sep 06
HSG clear, DF s/a normal
Aug 08-clomid 50mg-cyst but no follicles
Oct 08-clomid 100mg- 1 follicle,ovulated but :BFN:
Nov 08-clomid 100mg-:pray:

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 8:57am

Welcome to :FZ: Lauz

I've moved your thread into the clomid section HERE so you can get to know others on clomid and ride the clomid roller coaster together.

There is a clomid chicks thread HERE where all the clomid girls hang out and support each other.

There is a getting started on fertilityzone thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a how to search section HERE so you can get the maximum benefit for the forum.

Hope that helps!

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 11:36am

Hi Lauz and welcome to FZ.

Whilst you migh not find anyone on exactly the same day as you you'll find plenty of girls on clomid in the clomid chicks thread.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a shout.

:goodluck:

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 28 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE