You are not logged in.

Unread posts

haylz79

• "haylz79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: LIVERPOOL WO

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 1:08pm

Advice needed please

hi all i am on cd 56 after my 4th clomid cycle i have pcos and cycle length approx 33 days.

on day 33 did a preg test bfn of course and a week later i was due a hycosy well because i hadnt had a bleed they did a blood pregnancy test which was negative.

what i have noticed is that i have an excess of vaginal mucus ever since day 33 i feel wet all of the time soz if tmi. now for the last 7 days on and off this has been streaked with strands of blood but only when i wipe after being the loo nothing comes out on to a pad.

I am due to have my hycosy this wednesday but again i dont think they will do it as no bleed.

all of my previous 3 clomid cycles i have ovulated and had my period 33 days later.

do you think i should do another preg test, i am so confused and this is really getting me down, not due to see my cons till 11th december.

i will call the place that i an=m due to have my hycosy on wed to see what they advise.

any ideas or advice would be great thanks.

[

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 6:53pm

I'd do another HPT hun and then call the place where you having your op done for further advise. If it is a BFN then they might agree to prescribe you some tablets to bring on your period.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

haylz79

• "haylz79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: LIVERPOOL WO

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 7:25pm

thanks i will do that tomorrow- i already have noristerone so will see if they do hycosy without me having had a period then take them - its bloody awful all this.

thanks for advice x

[

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE