You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 28 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "ALI 27" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2008

Children: 1 dd

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 7:41am

Help unusual bleeding

Hi everyone

I know it is early - just hope someone is about as i am getting myself into a right state. I got up this morning Cd23 and i am bleeding way way to early - it is only when i go to the loo and when i wipe but on the first wipe there was quite a bit and sort of debris (not clots) at the bottom of the toilet (tmi im sorry) - I am going mad thinking that maybe i was lucky enough to get pg this month but it has gone wrong. I am going to ring my clinic when it opens - iam supposed to be leaving for work now but cant think straight - has anyone had anything like this?

Thanks

Ali xx

10 Cycles of clomid - all BFN
IVF Oct/Nov 08 Origin -BFN
2nd IVF OCT 09 -BFN
Shock natural BFP Feb 10

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 7:48am

Hi Ali

Yes, I had it just as you describe a couple of times when I first started clomid, my cycles were always 30 days, to the hour quite literally, but I had two cycles where I started to bleed at 23/24. There was no pain, but debris as you describe. My consultant said that it was my lining being shed.

But, don't base anything around what happened to me, ring your GP of course.

I understand how you feel, wondering if you may have been pg this month - I thought the same and my consultant said that any loss would not show such debris so early on as it would be 'just' a collection of cells.

xx

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 8:11am

Thanks Eeyore-

This is my 7th cycle and the shortest cycle I have ever had was 29 and it took a couple of months to settle into that short ( this is my first cycle after a break)

I only ovd on CD 15 -do you think this could be a failed implantation as my progesterone doesnt go up very high (max 30) - i was only going for my blood test today as cd 21 is usually a bit too early for me !!

I am scared to take my clomid in the forlorn hope that its is an implantation bleed. I rang hospital there i have to ring back at 9.00 so im not going to go into work until after that.

2nd IVF OCT 09 -BFN
Shock natural BFP Feb 10

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 9:46am

I am really upset now

I rang the hospital and got a really short nurse- i explained about it being cd23 and should i take the clomid today ( they do it Cd1) and she was like what does it say on your handout (really cheekily). I said Cd1 and she was like there you go then! So i said i was concerened that it was cd23 and really heavy - not like anything i have had before even on clomid so she said she would see if a Doctor was available - she came back and said the doctor said miss it this month- no then come in so we can talk about it or explanation. I asked to speak to the doctor but she wasnt availble to talk -this was after the are you a private patient question. So i said i didnt want to miss a clomid as the last time my period never came back and i had to start on cd83 without a period and i had to speak to someone so she told me to ring back after 12.

Then i went to the loo and passed a big clot and i cant help thinking that might have been my baby and ive got really upset , my mums away and dh isnt even coming home at lunchtime cause i told him not to because i was going for my bloodtest. I have taken the day off work but not sure if its a good idea.

Sorry about this just need to get it out

Ali x

2nd IVF OCT 09 -BFN
Shock natural BFP Feb 10

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 10:34am

I think you need to be seen Ali. If only to clear up what to do next. Can you ring and ask if there is anyone else you can speak to, ie: someone nice?
If you are pregnant this month, the pregnancy would be so small, almost too small to see at this stage so the clot you passed is probably just a clot.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 28 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE