You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Sim

• "Sim" started this thread

Reg: Jan 11th 2008

Monday, June 9th 2008, 5:04pm

Starting my first cycle

Hiya all

I've just been reading through this section, as am starting my first cycle of Clomid imminently, and just wanted to say hello to all really!! I loved the success stories, almost had me weeping at my PC - really nice to know of people who this has worked for. I'm feeling good about the next few months, I thought our consultant would have recommended IVF as we have male factor issues, so I'm quite happy to be trying this instead.

Has anyone used Clomid for male factor at all? Or know of anyone who has?

Positive thoughts and hugs for all xxx

Sim (secretly hoping for twins!!)
Sim Me 31 Lap & Dye all clear / DH 31 low morphology / 1st cycle of Clomid -June 08

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, June 9th 2008, 5:12pm

Hi Sim and welcome

I wonder if you have been given clomid as a 'boost' if you only have a slight male factor issue? And also, if you are under the same PCT as me (I am also in Berkshire) they won't fund NHS IVF until you are 35 (its just come down a year) so that might be why they are trying something else in the interim? I hope the SA results come back ok and that your journey is short.

Best of luck. If you feel like joining in the clomid chicks chatter please feel free to jump right in here CLOMID CHICKS!

:goodluck:

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Dee

Ace

Reg: Mar 6th 2008

Children: None yet...

Monday, June 9th 2008, 6:49pm

Hi Sim :hi:
Welcome to FZ! I'm on cycle 3 of clomid. No male factor issues with us, its just me with the problems so I'm afraid I can't help you there. I hope the clomid does the trick for you. :goodluck:
I too would just love to have twins, but one would be a start!!
Dee x

Tx so far:
100mg clomid/500mg VitC
Mar - July 08 X4 all BFN
Oct 08 Lap, dye, drilling
Nov 08 a surprise BFP!
Early m/c @ 5 wks
April 2009 BFP :D I can't believe it!

Reg: Jul 19th 2007

Children: 1 lovely Step Son aged 17

Monday, June 9th 2008, 7:04pm

Hi good luck with the clomid I hope it works for you, I am going on to my 6th cycle...hope you have better luck than me xxxxx

ME 32
DH 38
TTC 4.5yrs
Lap & Dye 07 very mild endo
6 clomid cycle's 100mg all :BFN:

treezuk

Superstar

• "treezuk" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 31st 2007

Children: 1 son : Mckenzi Henry born 23/10/08 !!!

Monday, June 9th 2008, 7:34pm

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck sim , all the girls on here are fantastic and will give you lots advice all along the way if you need it , there is also us graduates too that are always popping around to give advice too so if you ever got questions just ask... dont give up hope if it doesnt work first go as everyone is differnce some people it takes 3 cycles some 6 and some it takes longer still , if you respond well its a step in the right direction and anything else truly is a bonus...

Take care and all the luck in the world...

Teresa
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31
DS Mckenzi Born 23rd Oct 08
TTC Since 2004.. Two Miscarriage's... 21st July 05 & 28th July 10

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE